Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Sxx, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sxx, What Will You Do? (1597 Views)

Whats Ur Sxx Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sxx, What Will You Do? by Ginaz(f): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2015
what would you do if your girlfriend calls another man's name during love making guys?

i 've heard stories about girls mistakenly calling other lovers names during sex with her main guy.

the moment when you're inside her and she's calling"" ah ah tony faster" but your name is Johnny grin

oboy, what will you do as a guy? :O . does it really happens?
Re: Sxx, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2015
Until then!
Re: Sxx, What Will You Do? by MrRhymes101(m): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2015
LOL IT WOULD ONLY PAIN U IF U TOOK D BABE SERIOUSLY BEFORE THEN. IF NOT NA TO CONTINUE D HARD WORK O THEN AS SOON AS U RELEASE THE WAGES OF SIN U PURSUE AM grin

1 Like

Re: Sxx, What Will You Do? by marshalcarter: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2015
U scream another gals name na undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sxx, What Will You Do? by themonk(m): 1:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Ginaz:
what would you do if your girlfriend calls another man's name during love making guys?

i 've heard stories about girls mistakenly calling other lovers names during sex with her main guy.

the moment when you're inside her and she's calling"" ah ah tony faster" but your name is Johnny grin

oboy, what will you do as a guy? :O . does it really happens?

If she calls the name of anoda man, it will be her father.....because of the size of my d*ick grin grin
Re: Sxx, What Will You Do? by faith551(m): 1:28am On Jun 26, 2015
Even my little johnny will take that negatively, it will go limp, that's actually an obvious proof that she's sleeping around, or had someone she still feel something for. If am to still keep her, I wnt trust or respect her, the love will go on holidays and may never come back
Re: Sxx, What Will You Do? by henribj(m): 2:03am On Jun 26, 2015
BRB lemme ask Google.
Re: Sxx, What Will You Do? by Cutehector(m): 2:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Stop havn sex wit her

(1) (Reply)

10 Depressing Reasons Love Dies In A Relationship / 10 Reasons Why Good Guys Never Get Good Girls / Difference Between Men's And Women's Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.