Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard (28651 Views)

At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio / 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard / SSS Fights Back, Accuses Buhari’s ADC Of Ignorance, Overzealousness-PremiumTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by ocelot2006(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You've answered yourself. A big sorry for you, you did before doing your research.

You did see that the section 20 is in quote, right? The problem here's that you're are drawing your points from a freaking TV series! Abeg next time feed that GARBAGE to someone else, not us. 'Section 20" indeed....
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by ocelot2006(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2015
kuuljay:
who does? 99% of MI6 are military retired or still active

No they're NOT.
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by ocelot2006(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2015
kuuljay:
they do desk work nobody puts them in the field mind you even the military has civilians working for them

Again, hogwash!!!! Candidates drawn from universities equally serve as field officers as well as analysts. Please get your "facts" right.
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
ocelot2006:

You did see that the section 20 is in quote, right? The problem here's that you're are drawing your points from a freaking TV series! Abeg next time feed that GARBAGE to someone else, not us. 'Section 20" indeed....
Stop this back and forth stance of yours. Yesterday you said the military were not involved in intelligence gathering. When I countered you, you started posting rubbish. Go google Section 20. In the film, Strike Back, yes or no, was any group other than the military involved in intelligence?
How many times do I have to tell you that the film, Strike Back is adopted from the book with the same title, written by an ex-Special Air Service (SAS) man, Chris Ryan?
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2015
amunkita03:

Easy abeg, u're indirectly hitting him hard. Remember that nobody has d monopoly of knowledge. I'm sure he doesn't know Chris Ryan. Easy pls
He thinks he is smart, but he is not.
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by ocelot2006(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Stop this back and forth stance of yours. Yesterday you said the military were not involved in intelligence gathering. When I countered you, you started posting rubbish. Go google Section 20. In the film, Strike Back, yes or no, was any group other than the military involved in intelligence?
How many times do I have to tell you that the film, Strike Back is adopted from the book with the same title, written by an ex-Special Air Service (SAS) man, Chris Ryan?

Where the hell did i mention that the military isn't involved in Intelligence gathering?! PLEASE PROVE IT! Didn't you see me list military intelligence outfit like Nigeria's DIA?

I know about strike, I know about Chris Ryan and his feat in Bravo Two Zero debacle during the 1st GW (longest escape & evade feat), and I know about the Regiment/SAS. What I'm telling is that "SECTION 20" DOES NOT EXIST!! It is FICTIONAL for Christ sake. Even people here have mentioned it. Jeez...
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by ocelot2006(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

He thinks he is smart, but he is not.

Guy, you're the one that is not smart here and making a fool of yourself cos you claimed that Chris Ryan served under "Section 20", a FICTIONAL TV SERIES unit. And you still defend that crap.
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

Guy, you're the one that is not smart here and making a fool of yourself cos you claimed that Chris Ryan served under "Section 20", a FICTIONAL TV SERIES unit. And you still defend that crap.
How I wish I could slap some senses into your skull. Go search google to cure your foolishness. Chris Ryan served in SAS. The actors in the film, John Porter, Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott especially, were trained by ex-SAS men.
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

Where the hell did i mention that the military isn't involved in Intelligence gathering?! PLEASE PROVE IT! Didn't you see me list military intelligence outfit like Nigeria's DIA?

I know about strike, I know about Chris Ryan and his feat in Bravo Two Zero debacle during the 1st GW (longest escape & evade feat), and I know about the Regiment/SAS. What I'm telling is that "SECTION 20" DOES NOT EXIST!! It is FICTIONAL for Christ sake. Even people here have mentioned it. Jeez...
You harmer on the "ficticious" Section 20 to hide that you goofed. Until you stop being silly, don't quote me.
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by ocelot2006(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How I wish I could slap some senses into your skull. Go search google to cure your foolishness. Chris Ryan served in SAS. The actors in the film, John Porter, Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott especially, were trained by ex-SAS men.

LMAO!! The bloody Arrow wants to slap me cheesy ! Dumba$$ joker. You don't even know JACK about the TV series itself!! Anyway a little correction bumwipe:

1)The FICTIONAL character Sgt Micheal Stonebridge was NOT trained by ex-SAS men, but is a serving member of the SAS itself and was seconded to "section 20".

2)The FICTIONAL character Sgt Damien Scott is an American and ex-Special Forces Operations Detachment Delta (SFOD/Delta Force). He was recruited into section 20 in the 2nd Season of the series.

Lawd....you don't even know JACK about the TV series itself. Hehehehehe Mumu cheesy
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by ocelot2006(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You harmer on the "ficticious" Section 20 to hide that you goofed. Until you stop being silly, don't quote me.

I will continue to hammer on it because you were ST.U.P.ID enough to claim that Chris Ryan served in "section 20". Useless airhead.
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

LMAO!! The bloody Arrow wants to slap me cheesy ! Dumba$$ joker. You don't even know JACK about the TV series itself!! Anyway a little correction bumwipe:

1)The FICTIONAL character Sgt Micheal Stonebridge was NOT trained by ex-SAS men, but is a serving member of the SAS itself and was seconded to "section 20".

2)The FICTIONAL character Sgt Damien Scott is an American and ex-Special Forces Operations Detachment Delta (SFOD/Delta Force). He was recruited into section 20 in the 2nd Season of the series.

Lawd....you don't even know JACK about the TV series itself. Hehehehehe Mumu cheesy
You're a big fool. You never knew anything about Strike Back until I brought it. Even when I did, you're still rigmaroling in your dyslexia that it's fictional. Now that you've consulted google and watched it howbeit not with care, you expose your inability to comprehend. The characters of Scott and Stonebridge were trained by ex-SAS men, whom only, to my understanding, can only give them the training. I never said they were trained in real-life by ex-SAS men. They're just actors that interpret roles given to them.

Let me prepare your weak mind for another issue you'll soon, as usual, foolishy delve into. Do you know that one of the US Seals members that arrested Osama Bin Laden has written a book about the operation? You call the movie that will soon adopt it, ficticious. The US and UK don't just do film like Nollywood.
Re: Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard by ocelot2006(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're a big fool. You never knew anything about Strike Back until I brought it. Even when I did, you're still rigmaroling in your dyslexia that it's fictional. Now that you've consulted google and watched it howbeit not with care, you expose your inability to comprehend. The characters of Scott and Stonebridge were trained by ex-SAS men, whom only, to my understanding, can only give them the training. I never said they were trained in real-life by ex-SAS men. They're just actors that interpret roles given to them.

Let me prepare your weak mind for another issue you'll soon, as usual, foolishy delve into. Do you know that one of the US Seals members that arrested Osama Bin Laden has written a book about the operation? You call the movie that will soon adopt it, ficticious. The US and UK don't just do film like Nollywood.

Idiota, I am a fan of the TV series and have followed it from Season 1 to the new Season 5 (Episode 1). But I'm not as dumb as you that'll I'll use a TV series to argue out a real life point. And I was referring to same characters in the TV series. Or do you have a problem with simple comprehension?

And what concerns me if a navy seal decides to write a book? The whole point behind this argument is that you FALSELY CLAIMED that SECTION 20 exists and that Chris Ryan served under same fictitious unit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka / Onnoghen Case: Supreme Court Speaks On Receiving Orders From Buhari / The Moment Tanko Mohammed Was Sworn-In As Chief Justice Of Nigeria By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.