Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,393 members, 7,822,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? (4109 Views)

This Wouldn't Have Happened If I Shagged Her / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Just a week ago, she allowed me pulled off her shirt and have a feel of her bwest with her bra still on. It was round, strong, hard and firm like that of cossys. Yesterday evening she was around my place and she allowed me offed her shirt and bra, the bwest fell like great olympus, Dried, weak, sagged, flat and begging for help to re-germinate. How could such transformation happened a short while? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by shikshark: 4:13am On Jun 26, 2015
probably she is mensruating now. you can check it again in a week time. if the story is the same....ask her where she keeps the silicon

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by henribj(m): 4:21am On Jun 26, 2015
^^^^^^^^
lol, you nailed it man.

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by bewla(m): 4:36am On Jun 26, 2015
B any thing the two of u need to pack it or face it. una chop w
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol her bwests neeeds pumping

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 26, 2015
1st time, she still had the Push up bra on while u felt the bags.

2nd time, the push up bra was absent, true nature of bags revealed.

Run for ur life.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Aipete2(f): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol #havemercyLORD
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by sinaj(f): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2015
stupidity na ur barney u de describe lyk diz grin
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Crazy posts and hilarious monikers everywhere grin grin grin
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by faith551(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Change is a very constant thing bro. If you want it firm next time, I advice you leave the bra on
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Alezy(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2015
sinaj:
stupidity na ur barney u de describe lyk diz grin
Lol @barney....u must be from pH or in pH.

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Valwezzy: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2015
stupidity:
Just a week ago, she allowed me pulled off her shirt and have a feel of her bwest with her bra still on. It was round, strong, hard and firm like that of cossys. Yesterday evening she was around my place and she allowed me offed her shirt and bra, the bwest fell like great olympus, Dried, weak, sagged, flat and begging for help to re-germinate. How could such transformation happened a short while? angry

Chai! gringringringrin

*Falls from Maggi cube*gringrin

Bro, you're very wicked gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Olympus has fallen!
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2015
shikshark:
probably she is mensruating now. you can check it again in a week time. if the story is the same....ask her where she keeps the silicon

No no no...when u are menstruating,its gets tender,a little bigger too.

Op,she scammed u the first time

3 Likes

Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Emrys16(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Spoiler alert
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2015
stupidity:

I just dey Laff like werey for here....... Same thing happened to me last year
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Sighs.... grin
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by carlwinnie(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Op na craze d worry o... Ask her were her baby is mayb d breast hs produced milk before
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Mhizizzy(f): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Does she have a child?

Why does she have a sagged breast?
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Omotayor123(f): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Your moniker wouldn't make me commentgrin

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by chudidonas(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
LOL. This is funny
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by czarr(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by mekadinho(f): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
WOMEN HATE DS KIND OF THREAD. OP, THEY LL COME 4 UR HEAD SOONEST.
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by mekadinho(f): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
carlwinnie:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Op na craze d worry o... Ask her were her baby is mayb d breast hs produced milk before
OP, TAKE DS BABE ADVICE...

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by tommychow(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
You guys and your JAMB questions...sigh. Were you born yesterday? Women are masters of deception.
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
That is change for u!!***Change everywhere cheesy
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Jayjay0(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
There is something she's not telling you
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Hitter(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
See English guy angry .. No be only offed grin grin
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hitter:
angry
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by chigoizie7(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hitter:

Oga I like d english ooh."Offed"
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
chigoizie7:

Oga I like d english ooh."Offed"
tnx man, he's beefing, he nor sabi speak pass me sef. He should offed my thread jare
Re: What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest? by chigoizie7(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
stupidity:
tnx man, he's beefing, he nor sabi speak pass me sef. He should offed my thread jare

I wonder how he de talk am sef.

He should offed dis thread joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On / LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] / ''Chic Street Fight Pix'' Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.