Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (17536 Views)

"Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by greatbaba(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2015
K
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Pope22(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Anybody that knows buhari personally should please tell him to give us the 5,000 he promised us, this thing don dey turn into something else, next thing nah, we go strike!!!!!
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Magician1503(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2015
horpe132:

Good Morning Mr Orubebe........!!!

Ooooooooooshey! grin

1 Like

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by awejulius: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2015
SPEEKER:
WHEN I HEAR this mans name it boils my blood, THIS MAN RUINED NIGERIA.. HE spoilt PDP.. AND NOW MOVED Over to APC..
All what we are facing today is cos of this obj.. see dollar 223 naira now..see d economy .. everyone was busy shouting change thinking Buhari is the saint.. now for over a month this nations economy is damn stranded.. all wat we hear is buhari is in daura to check his cattles, buhari is in germany,taking pix up n down.. NOTHING TANGIBLE.. the economy is fvcked.. dey just did all dis to sabotage GEJs name
flat head problem

1 Like

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by xamster(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2015
in a society where the rich gets richer and the poor is afar the margin line.
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by hotgunz(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Why would he say so? Wen he doesn't knw how a common man feels. Smh[color=#990000][/color]God dey.
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by igbsam(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2015
SPEEKER:
WHEN I HEAR this mans name it boils my blood, THIS MAN RUINED NIGERIA.. HE spoilt PDP.. AND NOW MOVED Over to APC..
All what we are facing today is cos of this obj.. see dollar 223 naira now..see d economy .. everyone was busy shouting change thinking Buhari is the saint.. now for over a month this nations economy is damn stranded.. all wat we hear is buhari is in daura to check his cattles, buhari is in germany,taking pix up n down.. NOTHING TANGIBLE.. the economy is fvcked.. dey just did all dis to sabotage GEJs name

I would have dedicated today slapping d shyt of you if I had physical contact with u. who sabotaged GEJ ? Which Buhari has been going round taking pictures. you get sense at all ? Yeye fowl. GEJ asslicker. He ruined your a55 before he left Nigeria in shambles. Buhari has only mounted d podium for only 3wks and u are here blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by anonimi: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2015
What is this Agbaya of Owu trying to tell us after he WRECKED our country and still has the guts to interject himself in our public space and face every now & then

A man whose eight years was marked by:

- murder of his Attorney General, Bola Ige and other political assassinations UNRESOLVED.
- kidnap of Ngige by the brother of his Man Friday, Uba
- $16 billion plus for buying BLACKOUT
- corruption ranking by Transparency International at the bottom last of the list.
- electoral fraud and rigging on massive scale of Do or Die elections and "capture" of positions.
- anointing a thug, tout and agbero, Lamidi Adedibu as Garrison Commander for Ibadan
- DISREGARD for rule of law, especially when his electoral rigging were overturned.
- fcvked his son's wife shocked

He must certainly think we are all mumus, not so
Let him continue being the navigator for APC and Adviser Plenipotentiary to Brainless Bubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by jossyj: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2015
They say that old age comes with lost of memory
pls don't blame Obj

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Flets: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2015
Get rid of Obasanjo and Liberate Nigeria. He is the No 1 CIA agent committed to ensure Nigeria never improves

1 Like

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by mytime24(f): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2015
B
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by ZODZEE: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2015
MillionDollars:
please don't mind me diqressinq from the thread, I've noticed tribalism is already in the blood of nairalanders to the extent that they even created a section for it. Its seriously not fair o, let's tryna stop it, and its not even so in real life. I'm seriously pained by this tribalism
MillionDollars:
please don't mind me diqressinq from the thread, I've noticed tribalism is already in the blood of nairalanders to the extent that they even created a section for it. Its seriously not fair o, let's tryna stop it, and its not even so in real life. I'm seriously pained by this tribalism
This is a long dream bro.
Tribalism is everywhere,especially in the outside world.
It is not limited on nairaland

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Fynpatra(f): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Nigeriacally, ders natin to celebrate
Personally I gat to celebrate a good lyf Given by God
Obasanjolically guess u want us to celebrate ur ugly face and hrt.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Emrys16(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2015
Fool
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by yusfulness(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2015
yeah me like these speech, let celebrant our life @ time cos life is not easy... grin cheesy
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Kolade354(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2015
SPEEKER:
You were making Sense not until You Idio1t paint Jonathan as Saint as if he too is nt among our past Leaders that ruin Nigeria..............Its still pain me some Daft pple see Jonathan as Saint...............Are you an Imbecilee?

1 Like

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by morbeta(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2015
OBJ you are a log in the eye of mother Nigeria, had the second opportunity to set things straight and you messed Nigeria up big time. Yar"dua and GEJ inherited your flaws. That's why I don't blame GEJ that much cos the system is totally rotten(though he messed up too) celebrate what? Unpaid salaries of state workers or juicy salaries of rascals called Lawmakers! Suffering and smiling-Fela said so longtime ago. We don't have anything to celebrate yet Sir.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by juman(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2015
Emrys16:
Fool

grin grin grin

The old cargo did not allow the return to democracy to work well. Now nigeria is in soup, nigeria is at the verge of collapse.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by denedene(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2015
obj please return ota farn to the rightful owners, then about 15billion dollars. we could start celebrating from there

1 Like

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Typing
u were not ftc today grin
ECOTERRORS:
Typing
u were not ftc today
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Mercie97:
u were not ftc today grin u were not ftc today
I don't fight for ftc but I try to be on FP
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2015
SPEEKER:
so you think Nigeria problem is family problem that can be fixed in the mid night your Dad will just wak your mama up. Mama oji dat thing wa hapen today I no like amm papa oji please I wan sleep live me make I sleep, mama oji make we settle dis gbege OK papa oji I don forgive you and forget... Na like dat you want make Buhari take fix Nigeria
SPEEKER:
so you think Nigeria problem is family problem that can be fixed in the mid night your Dad will just wak your mama up. Mama oji dat thing wa hapen today I no like amm papa oji please I wan sleep live me make I sleep, mama oji make we settle dis gbege OK papa oji I don forgive you and forget... Na like dat you want make Buhari take fix Nigeria
SPEEKER:
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by olami100(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2015
What shud nigerians celebrate? Is it high rate of unemployment, unpaid salaries, terrorism and bombing, economic recession, lack of constant electricity. This man is a joker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Chiaka(f): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2015
How we go celebrate with no electricity and Basic needs. The days of suffering and smiling is over, we are now waiting for the promised change by APC....
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Ofeakwu(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
allanphash7:
For those who des not know who he is.....

He is Ebora owu
baba iyabo inernational
the slayer of Jona......
The Living legend
The man with a Lion heart
The no nobsense man

.Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo

Our Role model

Oya modify dis ur post now to ur role model b4 Egbe-igwe way dey do press up for mi house go vex
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by vecman22(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Kufie:
Coming from a fat ugly thief grin grin

Weldon...pls tell us who is your handsome poor father
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by vecman22(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2015
horpe132:

Good Morning Mr Orubebe........!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by juman(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Hiss, nonsense talk.
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by kipesco(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2015
SPEEKER:
All what we are facing today is cos of this obj.. see dollar 223 naira now..see d economy .. everyone was busy shouting change thinking Buhari is the saint.. now for over a month this nations economy is damn stranded.. all wat we hear is buhari is in daura to check his cattles, buhari is in germany,taking pix up n down.. NOTHING TANGIBLE.. the economy is fvcked..

MODIFIED

dey just did all dis to sabotage GEJs names , thats why fuel scarcity came up suudenly,den after inauguration NNPC decided dt we wll strt producin fuel,Nepa light is nw a bit stable, and d credit is given to buhari.. you all shld wake up.. SOME OF U ALL ARE BLINDED BY MERE TRUTH.. TINUBUOIDS

So sorry but unfortunately,, in my area no light since Buhari took over.
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by allanphash7(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2015
Pa chara nya gi o
Ofeakwu:

Oya modify dis ur post now to ur role model b4 Egbe-igwe way dey do press up for mi house go vex
Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Bollinger(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
SPEEKER:
All what we are facing today is cos of this obj.. see dollar 223 naira now..see d economy .. everyone was busy shouting change thinking Buhari is the saint.. now for over a month this nations economy is damn stranded.. all wat we hear is buhari is in daura to check his cattles, buhari is in germany,taking pix up n down.. NOTHING TANGIBLE.. the economy is fvcked..

MODIFIED

dey just did all dis to sabotage GEJs names , thats why fuel scarcity came up suudenly,den after inauguration NNPC decided dt we wll strt producin fuel,Nepa light is nw a bit stable, and d credit is given to buhari.. you all shld wake up.. SOME OF U ALL ARE BLINDED BY MERE TRUTH.. TINUBUOIDS

As much as I agree with you on some of your points, I disagree with your assessment of Buhari performance thus far. The rot in Nigeria took decades to ferment and four years will not even be enough to fix that. The most difficult part of building a country is ensuring that the psychology of the populace is in line with the leadership's ideals. Nigerians are too fuc.ked up mentally. What is not normal is seen as the norm and everyone is ok with that. I'm glad I don't have to deal with it anymore but I always feel sad whenever I read about the decay in the country. Obasanjo wants you all to celebrate yourselves but how do you celebrate mediocrity?

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by reactionpapa: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG / Emir Of Ilorin Cautions Kwara Govt Against Dragging Him Into Politics / Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.