Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,436 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (63415 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu’s CV Vs Saraki’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mrrock: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

Tinubu profile vs Sarakis Profile

As Governors

Tinubu : Lagos state governor 1999-2007 (two terms)

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)

As Senators

Tinubu : Senator 1992

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

Very brilliant!. Indeed, reality have proved that Tinubu is actually a learner compared to Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by adebisicutie: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
playboy19:

First off, i must say that i want nothing of politics and I do not support any political party but comparing Tinubu with Saraki shows that you know nothing about what you speak of, the Nigerian politics.

The right person you should have compared Tinubu with is Atiku. This game has never been about Saraki and Tinubu, instead, it has always been between Tinubu and Atiku. Remember when Atiku told the whole world that nobody invited him to Buhari's political campaign? Anyone with a little clue about politics in Nigeria knows he was simply saying; what's in it for me (Since every other person's already know what their benefit is, i.e Amechi, Tinubu and co)?

Now the presidential elections has been won. APC now the ruling party. Buhari is the president, Tinubu owns the VP, Atiku was simply fighting to take the over the Nass, of which he has succeeded (wonder why the first person Saraki paid visit to was Atiku? Now you know why). However, Tinubu's opposition to this is for more than one reason,

i. Atiku didn't contribute nothing to Buhari's campaign. As a matter of fact, he cunningly campaigned against it.
ii. Atiku and Tinubu has always been in rivalry since the days of Nadeco
iii. Tinubu is wary of Atiku's ambition to take over the presidency, either directly or by proxy. (If he can't win come 2019 or 2023, he pushes the senate president forward to hijack the seat)

These are what APC as a party understands and it is why they are doing everything in their power to 'install' their stack loyalist into these delicate positions in order to proactively nip Atiku's grand plan before it's too late. So you see, Saraki is just another stooge to someone else and not to be compared with Tinubu in anyway. He doesn't have the charisma.

Thank you, Atiku is the one backing Saraki because of the loss at the APC primaries is still paining him. without Tinubu Buhari would never have beat Atiku at the primaries, not with all the money Atiku was throwing around hence why Atiku sees Tinubu as the one who destroyed his dreams. Saraki on his own is nothing

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
that is the difference between a selfless leader and a selfish judas
Selfless leader that was fighting for d vp slot but couldn't get it cos he is a muslim,keep deceiving urself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hw does dis make N1=$1? Bt seriously doe saraki na medical dr?dese drs in politics sha...btw tinubu aint a saint bt far better thn saraki,ask kwarans abt his family hold n misrule,dese bad belle youth supporting saraki just 2frustrate apc beta wake up,we are in d 21st century,d rest of d world is progressing fast and sme africans r playing tribalism n sentimentality cards rather thn thinkin of hw 2end backwardness n poverty here

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by lagdmark(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Sirnokiopee post=35165938]I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu [/quote
That was all in the past,only change is constant. Most empires and worriors fell,who be your teanubu
Stop worshiping a dead man, your mumu too much]
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
wiseoneking:
Tinubu controls all the SW states? Are SWners stooges for one man to control a whole race. You are even putting it as achievement
a united front under a visionary leader like tinubu is far better than a divided front under a toothpick and ogogoro master

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
knowme:

The defeat of the PDP came as a result of the defection of the 5 state governors that was spearheaded by Saraki, if Saraki was not in that alliance it would have been a difficult one for the APC, its because of that influence that the APC got Kano and some other states in the North that are known as PDP states, so we should not forget that, and one of the problems this party has always had is the lack of internal democracy, we thought there was a change when they conducted a beautiful Primary election, but afterwards we are seeing different things and for those that want to take position with the Asiwaju group, what will you do if the Presidents wants to do something for the masses and the party says its not right ? our loyalty should be with the country not the party.

Lets wait and have Saraki make a mistake or go against the populace then we can go for his head so far he has done well with the constitution of a panel to look into their salaries and allowances.
big dunce u are ....why did pdp not take bauchi that muazu is , what of niger and benue that all ve pdp governors guy kano also will fall whether they defect or not as far as buhari is the sole candidate from the north ... amechi headed the defection team not judas saraki... get the fact staight

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

so what profile can a judas have than to betray his people in every party or family he found himself.

waiting for him to betray his wife and children cos its not new in his dictionary
judas aka saraki is only trailling his father's step ......betraying runs in their linage ask gbemisola saraki his sister

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by iconize(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
ayusco85:

Yes. He deserves to be listened to. Am not saying Tinubu is right always, but saraki shld ve listened no matter hw little. Party leaders always ve interests, its a normal thing
If you think Tinubu being the mastermind behind the alliance that birthed the APC, purportedly though, automatically makes him the party leader - then you need yo head examined.
What happens to the members of the other parties that formed the APC?
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by muzzol: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
meforyou1:
tinubu is no single match to saraki at all at all. tinubu cant even match fayose not to talk of saraki. saraki that defeated his father, saraki snr the strong man of kwara politics and his sister and took over as the strong man of kwara politics. tinubu can only have influence in some SW states like abeokuta and osogbo because the people there are dull, both physically and in the brain. where was tinubu's influence in ibadan politics when adedibu was alive?

I hate to say this, but I believe you need better education on Nigerian politics.....Are you aware that Abeokuta indigenes have ruled Nigeria longest in our history? 12 years and I know some cities have never had ministers.....and Ogun people that are dull in your reasoning have always had big say in Nigerian politics Awo, MKO, Obasanjo, Shonekan, Diya etc.......you are sir, the dull one

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by 989900: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
[i]Saraki? Really? I can only lol.

Even Saraki's father, and their whole clan can never 'look Tinubu in the eyes'.

For just one thing: Tinubu stays true to what he believes, stays true to himself and his people, something a Saraki can't, nor will ever be able to do.

Where were they when Bola was running helter- skelter from Abacha's hit men?

Where were they when the jagaban wrestled Lagos and Nigeria from Obasanjo's/PDP's colonization?

Was/is Saraki not a member of the same PDP that ran this great country aground?

And you think this is about degrees or political appointments/positions? SMH.[/i]

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by AreaFada2: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Will you stop this delusion, nigerians rescued themselves from PDP not tinubu...

You mean rescued themselves into the hands of NASS Kung Fu fighters? A party with majority in both chambers yet doesn't have the leadership, maturity, unity, discipline and commitment to nation building to even elect NASS principal officers amicably among themselves? cheesy

Why are people so partisan to the point of sacrificing truth in Nigeria shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by adanny01(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

Trash.

Tinubu installed current Vice president.
Saraki installed himself destroying the party in the process

Tinubu brought ACN party into APC which was the third biggest party in Nigeria.
Saraki brought votes limited to Kwara state alone.

You cant compare CV's when politics is about personality and influence. Has Tinubu done anything to bring APC to disrepute? No. Tinubu shelfed his VP ambition for the interest of the party due to the Muslim Muslim ticket. Saraki created chaos in the party in refusing to shelf his personal ambition for the party. Who sounds like a humble leader to you.

I hate the name Saraki for bringing down the party of change which i believe and hope in. I wish APC will just close their eyes to any consequence and just expel Saraki. His followers of like minds can join him. They can go join PDP from whence they came from. APC should concentrate on delivering good governance and see how PDP will fail one last time come 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by guardsman: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

In terms of politics, comparing Saraki to Tinubu is like comparing an ant to an elephant. Grow up & get over ur hatred of Tinubu because it is becoming a mental problem. When d history of nigeria is written, Tinubu's name will be written in gold. d Asiwaju, a patriot & frontline member of NADECO played a prominent role in d struggle 4 democracy in Nigeria. Even in dis dispensation he has contributed immensely towards deepening our democracy & breaking d evil strangle-hold dat d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP had on our nation.
Saraki's entire life is built on betrayal.
He betryed those who trusted him wit their funds at his Societe General Bank.
He betrayed those wit whom he shares dat sacred bond of blood & family.
He betrayed d PDP.
He betrayed d APC, d president & d whole change movement.
Saraki's current victory is a pyrrhic one. Going forward he will discover dat he has bcom a political leper to be avoided. No one, not even his closest associates will trust dis treacherous individual. d PDP will not trust him. d APC will not trust him. No sensible individual will trust a serial betrayer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mentorandfriend(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
casket:
Comparing Tinubu with Saraki is like comparing Stroke with Bells palsy...
gringringringringringrin
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ayindejimmy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
You got it all twisted. You shouldn't have even go there at all.
Even though I'm not a fan of Tinubu but comparing his achievements with Saraki won't be doing any justice to Saraki.
B4 2011 where was Saraki? Saraki merely rode on his father's wing to become governor.
Tinubu has been in politics since the days of Abiola. He was a founding member of Nadeco. He participate in the political struggle that ousted the military. He flee
Nigeria for the UK in 1994 when the heat was too much during Babangida''s regime.
He sole handedly founded a political party that formed the integral part of the merger that kicked PDP out of presidency. He has a senator has a wife.
And saying they're both governors... Pleaseee. There's a huge difference between Lagos and Kwara

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukola_Saraki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by phemybof(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
papoose999:
saraki influence stars nd ends in kwara state i laugh...tinubu influence covers d whole sw lol i laugh again av u 4gotn whu is ruln in ekiti nd ondo state tinubu inlaw was defeatd in ekiti state he contestd d electn of d senate nd lost 2 gov fayose candidate u re also sayn d senate nd house of rep covet his support lol i laugh again if d entire senate nd house of rep adore d man how cum hs candidates lost in d electn...tinubu political career is goin down mayb u av nt yt heard hs state osun state is a mess big fat mess almst all apc govs re owin deir workers salary shiiit party shiit propanganda

those in Ekiti and Ondo that eyewitness the election will attest with me,
thugs were put to every PUs, anybody voted for APC or other parties inherited a dirty slap.
wait and see next governorship election in Ondo

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by HzRF(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu
Did I see Obj
U must be high on Zimbabwe weed (very cheap)
Even tinubu has to go and beg at otta

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by RALPHOW(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

TINUBU: IN CONTROL SOUTH WEST ZONE POLITICS
SARAKI: IN CONTOL OF ONLY ONE STATE

TINUBU: FORM APC POLITICAL PARTY
SARAKI: JOINED APC A PARTY FORMED BY JAGABAN

TINUBU: THE MAJOR MAN GOD USED TO MAKE BUHARI PRESIDENT
SARAKI: WE DON'T KNOW HIS STAND EVEN DURING PRIMARY

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by xtervaganza(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

man, power is nothing without control

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Orikinla(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
4bobo:
[size=18pt]add this to sarakis profile:[/size]
Him and his late papa single handedly scam nigerian with their societe general bank investors and depositors money. Also same with trade bank plc, wrecked the banks, Stole billions during IPO when banks were merging during obj. They put many family to everlasting sorrows with these. I know someone that died as a result of his trapped deposit. Now came back after we nigerians have forgotten, changed the name of the bank to heritage bank, and behave as if nothing has happened in the past. This is a man that you are celebrating.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by papoose999(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
phemybof:

those in Ekiti and Ondo that eyewitness the election will attest with me,
thugs were put to every PUs, anybody voted for APC or other parties inherited a dirty slap.
wait and see next governorship election in Ondo
evil agent of change I served as an adhoc staff 4 inec in d 2014 electn in ado ekiti d whole process was peaceful only one incident occurred at a polling unit in ikole wia a ballot box was snatched but it was later recovered by d police nd d electn dia was cancelled...next tym find anoda lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Selfless leader that was fighting for d vp slot but couldn't get it cos he is a muslim,keep deceiving urself!
Keep your mouth shot. he was not selfless when he went against third term he knew he will benefit from. he was selfless when he allowed Ganiu Olawale Solomon to run as senator when he shld have taken the senate sit....abeg park well limit ur hatred on my lion

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Jesusloveyou: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

op,see where u sense reach, so because obj and gej are also a former president u can as well compare obj with gej, or compare atiku with sambo, when tinubu was a senator,after 8yrs, saraki became a mere 'PA', again, tinubu influence spread to 6 state of SW, and saraki only control kwara. Op try to get some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Jonzingnigga: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Anybody comparing Tinubu with Saraki should be taken to ARO for proper examination. You want to compare kwara politics with lagos politics. Tinubu spearheaded the change they all keyed into. Without him PMB wouldn't have won the election. Saraki is too small to be compared to Tinubu. What an insult to the person of Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Olsoo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:
Op I won't say much but your comparative is like when you are comparing The president of Nigeria to the President of Guinea. It's totally wrong don't forget that Saraki had his father as his Godfather which made rise to Goveenor easy for him which he later betrayed ,pls tell me who rose Tinubu as the governor of Lagos state , not some Kwara state.

God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ovela: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bukola Dr indeed... Dr dat I'm yet to see in d hospital or heard he has ever worked in any?? But we all know how Tinubu managed lagos wen obj stpd lagos allocation.. U fink Bukola tot him how to source fr money ba, my guy pls dnt compare Tinubu with Bukola pls. Its an insult. Pls let bukola continue and see how long he will last as d senate P. Bukola is still a bae wia Tinubu is in terms of politics in 9ja.Jagaban is looking forth to rub shoulders with OBJ and not bae BUKOLA.just like I said, Bukola sudnt change pls. Den we gon see how he ends...]I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

[/quote]
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Olsoo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
op,see where u sense reach, so because obj and gej are also a former president u can as well compare obj with gej, or compare atiku with sambo, when tinubu was a senator,after 8yrs, saraki became a mere 'PA', again, tinubu influence spread to 6 state of SW, and saraki only control kwara. Op try to get some sense.
Abeg help me tell am o...but i no sure if e fit get sense dis year again

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ryder306:

That's bullshit.....the influence of d wind of change...saved saraki's fate in Kwara, mind u, am from Kwara. Am sure tinubu's interest is all about getting the right people with good quality n record to do the right thing in this country for once......we want change, the change process must complete.

my chairman ! im also frm kwara state, saraki has ruined kwara mhen, its not his fault tho, its all thoes ilorin emirate indigines that worship him !

i live in kwara

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chigold101:
i believe u...

Because if not for the weed he took, he couldnt have forgotn that Saraki scheme cant meet up with Tinubu‘s drug activities.

Tinubu is a gang ster and Saraki is just a... Nemesis to APC & Tinubu...lolzzzz
U right.......................................
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Reference(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
adanny01:

Trash.

Tinubu installed current Vice president.
Saraki installed himself destroying the party in the process

Tinubu brought ACN party into APC which was the third biggest party in Nigeria.
Saraki brought votes limited to Kwara state alone.

You cant compare CV's when politics is about personality and influence. Has Tinubu done anything to bring APC to disrepute? No. Tinubu shelfed his VP ambition for the interest of the party due to the Muslim Muslim ticket. Saraki created chaos in the party in refusing to shelf his personal ambition for the party. Who sounds like a humble leader to you.

I hate the name Saraki for bringing down the party of change which i believe and hope in. I wish APC will just close their eyes to any consequence and just expel Saraki. His followers of like minds can join him. They can go join PDP from whence they came from. APC should concentrate on delivering good governance and see how PDP will fail one last time come 2019.

If Saraki goes so goes the APC's majority in the house even if he goes with only a third of his colleagues. The political gap between the APC and PDP is just that, a gap not a gulf and your party leaders know this.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Hemanwel(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
adebisicutie:

If Buhari had run for election 10 times without Tinubu he would never have won, he would have continued getting the numbers in the North but never fulfilling the requirements in the rest of the Country. APC gave he the platform to achieve what the North alone could never give him and Tinubu was the master planer of that
Then they will keep cutting him to sizes just the way it's been unfolding at the National Assembly...Tinubu himself too shouldnt have formed an alliance with the North and see if he would have shot himself to the Centre...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos / Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.