Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) (38051 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) / Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2015
I'm disappointed he has not been mobbed. angry
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by juman(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2015
Sad news.
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by RAKLAS(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
R.I.P...please visit www.wapblade.com for latest Apps, Games and many more.! We made it easy for u to download and explore
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by LEvuls(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
BaddieKay:
Booking Space
cheesy
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by mytime24(f): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Issoki
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by menix(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Dat guy nah confirm mumu...
Him mate dey quickly drink Otapiapia once d ded is done..

Well him go soon follow devil argue nd devil go chok am fork for neck...
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Nicepoker(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Does it mean that nairalanders are not related to these people committing crime here and there. Ave never witnessed some one on this forum saying. O God that's my uncle, my dad my aunt my brother or sister.
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by adedayourt(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2015
recomended for phyco evaluation
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Abiagirl777(f): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2015
hes a good man from all that transpired here just that anger got the better of him at that moment.
where do ppl learn to carry weapons at the slightest provocation?
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Pascal181: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2015
U be muntulla, if u see d devil now, can u tell him 2 his face dat it's his handiwork?
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by mejai(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2015
ayusco85:
Nigerian lawmakers got paid 2 months’ salary for Day 1. Conducted Election Day 2. Put up a Boxing Show Day 3 Adjourned to come back July 21 - Kayode Ogundamisi
my broda d mata tire me o. d adjournment is crazy. na so d govt will be.
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Okuda(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2015
TRADELYN:
Many problems actually begin from a faulty foundation. embarassed

>>>Watch it cool

~RIP

Rather than trying to be first to comment and stuff, i would advice you and your "crew" to work on your research and writing skills. It would do you guys more good than being on nairaland all the time..
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2015
The rumours weren't enough, he had to kill her too, okay then, he has tried.

If only women will stop getting involved with these beasts.

RiP.
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2015
Na wa.

How will this man explain to his son that he killed his own (son) mother?

You denied your son of a mother‘s love. Chai.!!

There is always this cold war between the male&female folk.

I wish the male folk have their world, and the female their own too. Not staying together.

Then we can be coming together like once every month.

Maybe, we will learn to respect and value each other more.
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2015
Rom 1:28-32
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
(KJV)
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2015
this looks like manslaughter and not prmeditated murder...
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Slickest(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2015
ijustdey:

no marriage BTW them and she is pregnant..... why won't their be problems when the normal traditional right aren't performed

he should be compelled to marry her corpse before being sentence joor

Nobody holy pass!!!
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Cyriloha(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2015
embarassed grin grin
veekid:
Drug Baron
for where grin
veekid:
Drug Baron
for where that guy can't even handle dry paw paw leaves your talking of drug look at this shaking face nah
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Senselessness and stupidity
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Slickest(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Nicepoker:
Does it mean that nairalanders are not related to these people committing crime here and there. Ave never witnessed some one on this forum saying. O God that's my uncle, my dad my aunt my brother or sister.
Bad guy..bad observation!!!

Lwkm
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by beyoncausme: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2015
ahh ha. this devil they always blame self....nawa oo..

Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2015
WOMEN. THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL
ESPECIALLY NAIJA WOMEN,
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by nicedk: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2015
DirtyYorubaGirl:
I blame BUHARI for this
President Buhari of duara football club
can you call your father a dullard
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by Islie: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2015
freecocoa:
The rumours weren't enough, he had to kill her too, okay then, he has tried.

If only women will stop getting involved with these beasts.

RiP.

If only the woman who have not instigate the fight.... She would be alive by now.

She was the one that first broke the bottle wanting to stab the man and the man had to collect it.
Then she now went for the kitchen knife, the weapon that the man used to kill her.

If she has refrain and not be the aggressor..... She would be alive
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Islie:

If only the woman who have not instigate the fight.... She would be alive by now.

She was the one that first broke the bottle wanting to stab the man and the man had to collect it.
Then she now went for the kitchen knife, the weapon that the man used to kill her.

If she has refrain and not be the aggressor..... She would be alive
Ofcourse, we should take the words of a murderer over that of the woman, oh! Wait, she's not here to defend herself.

Just what do you expect him to say?
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by viczing(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2015
grin
veekid:
Drug Baron
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by blakky97(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2015
ZODZEE:
This is a case of two fighting.
It wasn't intentional,so he will be charged with premediated murder and may likely get 10-15 yrs jail term.
Coupled with the fact that he reported his self,he has a good chance of getting lesser jail term.

That being said,devil should be left out of this.
He should face what the law present.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26

I'm not a lawyer but the term premeditated doesn't sound correct in the contest you employed it.
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by onelife97: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Marriage.Does it really worth it??
concerning that men and women are living in different world.
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by NIOUK(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2015
What happening

Evil is everywhere.....I wish I can stop all this mess...I really wish so...I really wish I can be the next Jesus...

Still me niouk your pain out
Re: Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) by ZODZEE: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2015
blakky97:

I'm not a lawyer but the term premeditated doesn't sound correct in the contest you employed it.
It was as a result of two fighting that he killed her.
Don't forget that she brought the knife herself,which he used in killing her(forensic analysis will assert that tho)

If he had the intention to kill her,he will be the first to go get the knife and stab her,even at that.
They are intstance the killer brings the weapon used in commiting a crime and it will be considered premeditated. E.g oscar pistorius case.

Don't forget that he reported his self,even tho he had time to flee.
This alone shows that he is not hardened and respects the law.

With good lawyer,he will get lesser jail term.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Foil Plot To Blast 3rd Mainland Bridge With Dynamite / Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos / Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.