Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Can One Have A Phd In Nigeria University With An MBA? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can One Have A Phd In Nigeria University With An MBA? (1492 Views)

Mike Olu Akinlabi Now A PHD Holder / Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can One Have A Phd In Nigeria University With An MBA? by inno10: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Please i need your advice from those that are into Business Administration. can one actually get admitted into Phd with MBA (Professional Masters in Business Administration)?
Thanks
Re: Can One Have A Phd In Nigeria University With An MBA? by Duke007(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2015
You ve your answer already. A professional masters degree ain't the same with the academic one. You can't eat ur cake and havd it. NO NO. You are not qualify for a PhD. Maybe a M.Phil may help. Why don't you go to ur desired school and chat with your HOD.

1 Like

Re: Can One Have A Phd In Nigeria University With An MBA? by inno10: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Duke007:
You ve your answer already. A professional masters degree ain't the same with the academic one. You can't eat ur cake and havd it. NO NO. You are not qualify for a PhD. Maybe a M.Phil may help. Why don't you go to ur desired school and chat with your HOD.

Thanks. But what does Business School that has Phd do?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out! / Error In Olamide's "I Love Lagos" Video Credits? / ESUT Loses 26 Accreditation Over The Sack Of 153 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.