Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. (18253 Views)

Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) / FG Alerts Nigerians On New ISIS Strategy / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by kayc0(f): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Dollyak(f): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Arabs are so arrogant. Rubbish.
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Nokiae5: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2015
grin
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by damilo12: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Become a famous web-developer in a few weeks. All you have to do is to click http://www.damilo12..com
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by officialteemi(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2015
de guy don recev plentti ALERT....all na GODWIN...shoroniyen
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by donigspain(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=18pt]He is riding on it to Twitter popularity. At first, he was serious but later he cashed in trolling on the situation to promote his account. Nairaland has also helped his project fame! His account will gain massive followership this period.

There is nothing like negative publicity!
[/size]
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
Totally hilarious
u are late this time around tongue
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by damilo12: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Become a famous web-developer in a few weeks. All you have to do is to click http://www.damilo12..com
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Obiagelli:
why use @nass to address the national assembly instead of #nass
@ ur signature, welcome to TAN our beloved nwaanyi oma
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by fx45(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:
Nairalander Firestar gets a notification anytime people discuss spiderman cartoons because of the cartoon character called firestar. Same with the Nairalander called urine grin
Same for me.... I get the highest mentions on Nairaland from the auto section. Nobody's fault
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by missbehave247(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
I don't regard floyd mayweather as the king of boxer until he boxes with our house of reps members cool
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Angelou(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
same thing happen 2 me whenever anyone types about maya angelou the american poet
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Empressomotola: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Actually saw it too it was sooo funny..the Qatari man kept telling people to stop mentioning him that he has nothing to do with our national assembly grin
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
he needs to shut and let the trend die down naturally!
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by kestolove95(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lol..@nass
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:
Nairalander Firestar gets a notification anytime people discuss spiderman cartoons because of the cartoon character called firestar. Same with the Nairalander called urine grin
grin hehehe,there was a day, I am talkin about,"eleyi gido gan" this one is strong, then I said emu Pankere wa. Not knowing som1 is pankeregrin grin some ppl ehn. Even there's one called ishilove,still dunno d meaningangrygrin

1 Like

Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Obiagelli:
those r d jjc on twitter. U knw TW is very complex

2 Likes

Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by menesheh(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin grin

Really funny

1 Share

Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
LOL at the dumbass who still didn't understand after the guy explained
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
holamiday:
The arab guy is utterly unintelligent & he's the one who is dumb.

From the nature of the tweets, he should quickly know they have nothing to do with him.

Methinks he just desires to create an e-scene.

You must not understand Twitter. He explained calmly at first that they were pinging the wrong person. Then the idiiot still didn't get it.

1 Like

Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

They don't know what it means to mention someone. I feel the guy's pain sha grin
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by nwaanambra1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

grin grin

@obiagelli kindly explain the meaning of that your sigy - or have you defected? undecided
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by preizton(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
Totally hilarious
Why are you at the back seat today?
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Gboliwe: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by ghettodreamz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
The guy must be jobless. I wonder, the number of mentions he would reply to from pained Nigerians who weren't happy with the public and international show of shame that occurred at the house; as displayed by the elected rogues we have in the chamber parading themselves as legislators. embarassed
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Benwems(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Guess he is threading now. grin @nass cool
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by ffo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
naptu2:
People abbreviate everything on Twitter, eg GEJ, DAM, NOI, etc.

The National Assembly has been in the news lately (because of controversy over wardrobe allowance and violence in the House of Representatives) and people have shortened the words National Assembly to "Nass".

Some Twitter overlords were discussing the National Assembly (Nass), when a Qatari man butts in.

He says, "You guys need to stop mentioning me. You are mentioning the wrong person. I looked at his username and it's @Nass.

Just like Nairaland, when a user's name is mentioned they get a notification, so imagine how many notification this fellow must have gotten. grin grin

that is the kind of silly mentions and notifications i get anybody mention my monicker and misinterpret it for something else.
Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Urine: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:

It's something else, I get notified every time pregnant women in the health section talk about pregnancy tests. You have also contributed to my mentions today.

3 Likes

Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
nwaanambra1:

@obiagelli kindly explain the meaning of that your sigy - or have you defected? undecided
Defect? Never. If Buhari says west Germany, I fully concur

1 Like

Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by ceejayluv(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

twitter learners....

1 Like

Re: Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. by menesheh(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dollyak:
Arabs are so arrogant. Rubbish.

Why are arabs arrogant, you are mentioning an alien and he warned you not to mention him, how is that arrogant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Alison-Madueke Named In Abuja Land Grab / Adebayo Shittu Drags APC To Court For Disqualifying Him Over NYSC Certificate / Kogi State Replies Dangote On Obajana Cement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.