Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) (41395 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by laurel03(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bad
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by handie(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
S is for SPACE..
abi o. U too fast sef. Na u collect my FTC so o
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=optimusprime2 post=35173767][/quote]sori ain't missing d point, I understand bro..
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by seedorfg(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
epitome of dirtiness
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
I LOVE MY COUNTRY, YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH ALMOST EVERYTHING.
AND WE DON'T PAY TAX grin LIKE MOST COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by toshmann(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Theres never any good news from malaysia
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by boujaye: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
4get about Malaysia. They have killed many of our Nigerians.
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by NICOGRAVITY: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Maybe the money for renovation has been eaten over 15 years ago.
Not withstanding, almost all Nigerian High Commission abroad looks like this.
Until we wipe out corruption, we will continue to have this a worst.
It requires just another coat of pain.
Imagine how dirty it looks, yet someone will be claiming that he is the ambassador of Nigeria to Malaysia.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
handie:
abi o. U too fast sef. Na u collect my FTC so o
my broda 2 acquire a land here in NL is even more expensive than getting a land in banana island.. grin
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
mightycrown1:
what is the economic importance of Malaysia to Nigeria?

Hmm.....we do trade with them to the tune of $168 million......and a lot of Nigerians study in Malaysia. Plus....a lot of Nigerians work and do business in Malaysia.

So...very importante indeed!

See here: http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/nigeria-has-potential-to-lead-africa-malaysia/
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by MIRACLEKK: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigeria itself is embarasing!
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Gwekzy: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No matter how deplorable state Nigeria is, Naija na mai CUNTry.

I Am Proudly A Nigerian.. Cliche

#teamgreenwhitegreen
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
400billionman:
Nonsens Islamic country cutting people's head for doing drugs..

Malaysia is a federal constitutional monarchy....whose laws are based on English common law....not Islamic law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Malaysia#Government_and_politics
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by ikechukwu354(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
with this and we say we have INTER NATIONAL jurisprudence, AN INDEPENDENT NATION we have a PRESIDENT and a country worth more than HALF TRILLION DOLLARS and this is how a small compound that represents my COUNTRY looks like.

and we say that they be little us of course why won't they when we represent and insult our pride like that.... the socalled giant of AFRICA... mtcheew
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Gwekzy: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

I Am Proudly A Nigerian..

#teamgreenwhitegreen
. Very cliche

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by tpiadotcom: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Amule5000us:
. . . . . . . . . .

Place the map right side up.
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by timilehing(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
What a caricature!! That one might even be better compare to some other Nigeria embassy in another country
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by dannyville2(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
symbianDON:
too bad!!
very bad my brother
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by prettyJoy22(f): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na wa Oo everything abt 9ja is alwayz different(in a bad way) cry
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by mightycrown1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Hmm.....we do trade with them to the tune of $168 million......and a lot of Nigerians study in Malaysia. Plus....a lot of Nigerians work and do business in Malaysia.

So...very importante indeed!

See here: http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/nigeria-has-potential-to-lead-africa-malaysia/

good info
thanks
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Joshcoli(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mstcheeeeew... I no send
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

I Am Proudly A Nigerian..

#teamgreenwhitegreen

till you enter gbege for anothe rman country abi? shioooor (TANOID)
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by AnneMomoh: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
barry40:
a

apple?

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Oh, sh*t!!! I hope somebody reports this on the Nigerian news so that attention can be given to restore that building or rent a better place. We are a disgrace to humanity indeed! What is going on?! angry angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by victorazy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
handie:
STC. For them not even making an attempt to protest d death sentence passed on those Nigerians who were executed few weeks back, this is even too cosy an accommodation for them. How many investment Dem don help bring come Nigeria? Them don help raise our value for there? Infact make em comot that AC and water dispenser Wey I see

grin grin grin
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by jackobi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
When the head is broken the whole system is never inorder
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Keepshining(f): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
More.
what is deplorable in this? OK! can't see clearly,searching for my spectacles.
grin
lalasticlala:
More.
what is deplorable in this? OK! can't see clearly,searching for my spectacles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? / Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.