Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire (6199 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2015
sportsmaster:

it was simply a wrong translation , the word " the son " in that whole chapter was in italics,meaning that it was not in the original text. tongue
Adam was of God,not a Son of God.
we(Christians ) are sons of God,
1john3,Gal4:4-6,Rom8

Lolss @ bold , wrong translation in your bible . NICE *winks* lol

Meanwhile , your argument is not valid since all those mentioned in that chapter are sons of each other !
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
^^^ in addition!! There is NOT a single verse that say God directly throw people into hell. Jesus only say , DEPART FROM ME. Depart mean you are not allowed to go into heaven, what left is you and satan, it is satan that will drag you into hell.

This fairytale is getting interesting , so Satan works for God ?

Your god creates hell to torture his imperfect children , then appoints satan as C.E.O grin grin

Am suprised you still belive in this fiction
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by malvisguy212: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2015
MizJanet:

Your god creates hell to torture his imperfect children , then appoints satan as C.E.O grin grin

can you disprove it ?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
can you disprove it ?
YES

There is no single verse in your bible that said satan drag people to hell . Its just an imagination of brainwashed malvisguy

Nowhere in your bible is it stated that ' god CREATE hell' .

Y'all are confuse beings
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by corperscorner: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2015
MizJanet:

One can only assist you with prayers....
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2015
corperscorner:

One can only assist you with prayers....

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by corperscorner: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2015
All these comments ain't you. That's what others and yourself have failed to realise.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
dalaman:

Stop telling lies. God called solomon his son.

1 Chronicles, chapter 28

5: And of all my sons (for the LORD has given me many sons) he has chosen Solomon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel.
6: He(God) said to me, `It is Solomon your son who shall build my house and my courts, for I have chosen him to be my Son, and I will be his Father.

7: I will establish his kingdom for ever if he continues resolute in keeping my commandments and my ordinances, as he is today.'
see another blind fellow.
john 3:16:- For God so loved the world,that he gave his [size=22pt]ONLY BEGOTTEN SON[/size],whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Jesus is the only SON of God,Read that scripture you quoted in detail. We(christians) became sons by Adoption,spirit of christ.Gal4:4-6,Rom8:14-15.
like i said earlier ,you cant fathom my depth of revelation
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
MizJanet:

Lolss @ bold , wrong translation in your bible . NICE *winks* lol

Meanwhile , your argument is not valid since all those mentioned in that chapter are sons of each other !
the bible was not written in English,I do have the Original manuscripts and a Hebrew and Greek dictionary.
There are several Translation.
There are several words in the Greek and Hebrew that English does not have the exact interpretation,what the translators did was to look for an alternative word which in most cases does not potray the meaning of the original word.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by dalaman: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
sportsmaster:

see another blind fellow.
john 3:16:- For God so loved the world,that he gave his [size=22pt]ONLY BEGOTTEN SON[/size],whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Jesus is the only SON of God,Read that scripture you quoted in detail. We(christians) became sons by Adoption,spirit of christ.Gal4:4-6,Rom8:14-15.
like i said earlier ,you cant fathom my depth of revelation

This was what you wrote.

sportsmaster:

None of the Old testaments folks were children of God.

I showed you where God in the bible addressed Solomon as his son and all you are doing is trying to split your hairs. You have been exposed. You said non of the old testament folks were children of God. I just showed you . You have no true depth of anything meaningful, you only have depth is telling lies.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
dalaman:

This was what you wrote.

I showed you where God in the bible addressed Solomon as his son and all you are doing is trying to split your hairs. You have been exposed. You said non of the old testament folks were children of God. I just showed you . You have no true depth of anything meaningful, you only have depth is telling lies.

why is the fellow so blind ,Dint you read "[size=22pt]ONLY[/size] BEGOTTEN SON".
Your case can likened to the Pharisees whom the truth is right in front of them and they still cant behold.

The scripture you are quoting simply out of context.
In bible interpretation,Immediately the context changes,the meaning of all the words changes.
Compare faith that Jesus talked about in Luke 11 and Luke 18 and the Faith Paul talked about in Romans then compare to the Faith James talked about in James.
Those old testament folks were not sons.
They were created by God,but they were not Sons.
Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.
Comprende?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by dalaman: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
sportsmaster:

why is the fellow so blind ,Dint you read "[size=22pt]ONLY[/b] BEGOTTEN SON".
Your case can likened to the Pharisees whom the truth is right in front of them and they still cant behold.

The scripture you are quoting simply out of context.
In bible interpretation,Immediately the context changes,the meaning of all the words changes.
Compare faith that Jesus talked about in Luke 11 and Luke 18 and the Faith Paul talked about in Romans then compare to the Faith James talked about in James.
They were created by God,but they were not Sons.
Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.
Comprende?

What is the proper context? God called Solomon his son.

6: He(God) said to me, `It is Solomon your son who shall build my house and my courts, for I have chosen him to be my Son, and I will be his Father.

God called Solomon his son. You said none of the Old testaments folks were children of God.Stop lying.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
dalaman:

What is the proper context? God called Solomon his son.

God called Solomon his son. You said none of the Old testaments folks were children of God.Stop lying.
if you have the Spirit of God,the Mysteries will be revealed Unto You.
These things are not for your to behold,no matter how many times and how Long You search,you will never find.
if our message be hidden,it be hid to them that are lost.in whom the god of this World(the devil) had blinded their minds,lest the light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ who Is the Image of God should shine.
2cor4:3,
1cor2:6-16,
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by dalaman: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
sportsmaster:

if you have the Spirit of God,the Mysteries will be revealed Unto You.
These things are not for your to behold,no matter how many times and how Long You search,you will never find.
if our message be hidden,it be hid to them that are lost.in whom the god of this World(the devil) had blinded their minds,lest the light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ who Is the Image of God should shine.
2cor4:3,
1cor2:6-16,

You have nothing to say, just admit that you lied. It is clearly written inside the bible, God called Solomon his son. You on the other hand lied that non of the OT folks were children of God. use your spiritual understanding to explain the lie you told. You know nothing but how to lie.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by DrLazDevitan: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Live an true vision on the awful reality of hell.
Revelation of heaven, hell and rapture given to emmanuel sampson jude... Let him that has an ear let him hear. If u doubt its veracity then kindly take the revelation an kneel before the Lord in prayers..

He saw nollywood actor sam loco efe asking of water in hell becos he was in great pains in the fire... He confessed of spending his entire life smoking an drinking an enjoying the pleasures of sin which is for a season.

In another encounter, a prostitute that boarded a bus to meet a rich man at a hotel in lagos was being preached to by a pastor led by the Spirit. Though her heart was touched by the message to repent but she still went on to meet the man who inturned was a ritualist who beheaded her head and she died and found herself in Hell. A michael jackson fan was in hell, choir mistress an pastor in hell for immorality, a 13 yr old boy in hell for disobedience, atheist an boko haram member all found in hell.
God bless u as u read on
https://rapturewatcher./tag/true-testimony-of-heaven-and-hell/

Your interest lies in earthling thrills;your psyche to celestial incredulity and mood to pessimism!

Don't worry we are all to hell!
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by DrLazDevitan: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nowadays,people don't just have nightmare.

Every nightmare is always a hell!
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Bonapart(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
MizJanet:

What you dont understand is that The person u gave birth to automatically became your son. And according to christianity God gave birth to all meaning he creates all.

For example, bible said God create Adam and he was automatically called " son of God" cheesy

So you ar saying some people are not son of God ? lol, Are u saying he didnt create ALL Humans ?
i know you're a fool but i won't call you that cos it's a sin..... "he that doesn't have the spirit of God is non of HIS"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Bonapart(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
refreshrate:
How do I do this now? To imagine the OP could be anyone someone meets on the streets of Nigeria with stupidity level of such pristine quality?

I swear I'm never talking to strangers again. if I even need directions let me miss the way eventually I'll get it

Tufia.
God forbid and someone somewhere is bragging "I have a son"

*spits all over thread*
and you think you just make sense? Smh for beast like you
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bonapart:
i know you're a fool but i won't call you that cos it's a sin..... "he that doesn't have the spirit of God is non of HIS"

Rants of a clueless man .
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
tranxo:
Likewise Prophet Jeremiah in the bible. A confirmed Prophet of doom, but does that make his prophecies fake? Sometimes it's good to separate the message from the messenger. In as much there are false prophets around, and we are required to test every spirit, we should shield our initial conclusion until we have tested the prophecy with what is written in the bible.
God can use anybody to deliver His message.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Bonapart(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
MizJanet:

Rants of a clueless man .
hv seen all your topics on nairaland.... you're picking on your maker just because He created you and gave you life.... we shall see where it ends you
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bonapart:
[s] hv seen all your topics on nairaland.... You're picking on your maker just because He created you and gave you life.... we shall see where it ends you [/s]
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bonapart:
hv seen all your topics on nairaland.... you're picking on your maker just because He created you and gave you life.... we shall see where it ends you
all about her life is just to wake up and log into nairaland and click on religion section to start bashing christians. Because she is manifesting a clear Evidence of unemployment and joblessness.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
MizJanet:
how old are you? And whats your occupation dear
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Bonapart(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
all about her life is just to wake up and log into nairaland and click on religion section to start bashing christians. Because she is manifesting a clear Evidence of unemployment and joblessness.
God will strike her soon. Our God is a merciful God. He gives every one time but there is always a time lag

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
how old are you? And whats your occupation dear

Prophet or what do you call yourself , i thought ur B.sc in prophetpreneur should make u know without even asking . cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

Prophet or what do you call yourself , i thought ur B.sc in prophetpreneur should make u know without even asking . cheesy
do you know that your condition is greatly to be pitied? Your problem is that you dont even want to look at yourself and realize your fault. By the way what do you even believe? What came about the existence of humanity? Since you dont believe in God the Creator, who created humanity?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
do you know that your condition is greatly to be pitied? Your problem is that you dont even want to look at yourself and realize your fault. By the way what do you even believe? What came about the existence of humanity? Since you dont believe in God the Creator, who created humanity?

Churchman, calling people jobless is not the way forward . The beauty of maturity is admitting it when you are wrong and the fact that y'all are confuse is the reason why you cant stand my threads .

Meanwhile , which god the creator are you talking about , Zeus , Allah or Jesus ? Which
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

Churchman, calling people jobless is not the way forward . The beauty of maturity is admitting it when you are wrong and the fact that y'all are confuse is the reason why you cant stand my threads .

Meanwhile , which god the creator are you talking about , Zeus , Allah or Jesus ? Which
are you atheist, agnostic, freethinker, pagan or traditionalist? Which one?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by UyiIredia(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
UyiIredia:

SMH at your foolishness. No wahala sha ! I was once that foolish.
Hmmn. Atheists undecided
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by UyiIredia(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
UyiIredia:

SMH at your foolishness. No wahala sha ! I was once that foolish.
Hmmn. Atheists undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 archeological evidences to proof the Bible is real(with pictures) / The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence / Bizzare! Unclad Bath In ‘pool Of Bethesda WARNING: VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADV ’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.