Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (61995 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2015
kingstylo01:
*faints* wakes up sees 100 plus, *faints again*

guy! That means me no get hope o! Na just 23 posts wey i get
faint ke.... you get hope o.... a guy wey no add pages self adsense approve am... na so me self faint
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kingstylo01(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2015
gidimasters:
faint ke.... you get hope o.... a guy wey no add pages self adsense approve am... na so me self faint
na wa o! How he take do am?

Buh why them dey reject me na, abi them see me for dream? Lol

how many post do you advice me to add before applying again.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2015
fed up
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
gidimasters:
fed up
Don't be fed up.. It's not the approval that matters it is maintaining it.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Infohelp:

Don't be fed up.. It's not the approval that matters it is maintaining it.
Sure
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mustyhboy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
fertilenigeria

you mentioned things bou writing original content, cant alwys write myself. but what about adding your sources. wont that work
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
dunmorris:

pls where you approved with this your blog?

I initially had a health blog www.freeherbalremedy..com in which i was approved with then i shared the account with the blog listed above
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kingstylo01(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
mustyhboy:
fertilenigeria

you mentioned things bou writing original content, cant alwys write myself. but what about adding your sources. wont that work
not sure. It will work. Why not outsource your works instead?

I am a passionate writer who always has his clients at heart.

Contact me to write for you.

Checkout http://slytechspot..com . All the articles there were written by me.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
gidimasters:
for the custom domain, you wil get it from godaddy at the rate of $1.17 + ICANN fee... just register and use CJCCOUP99 as you coupon code.. i can help you if you are not getting it

Thanks man you saved my a.ss, i have already purchased a domain name with the help of your coupon code.... if not, i would have spent $9 but instead i spent $1.17..........Thanks man, God bless ya!!!
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ijeleigbo:

Thanks man you saved my a.ss, i have already purchased a domain name with the help of your coupon code.... if not, i would have spent $9 but instead i spent $1.17..........Thanks man, God bless ya!!!

now i bought www.anthonyeri.com.......... so i do i change it to my blog?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fineyemi(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
How many hr does it take ads to start appearing on a site
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kingstylo01(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
fineyemi:
How many hr does it take ads to start appearing on a site
have they approved you?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fineyemi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
kingstylo01:
have they approved you?
Yes. Hw many hrs plsss
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kingstylo01(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
fineyemi:
Yes. Hw many hrs plsss
well, just be patient. When did they approve you?

Also, on a seperate note, how many articles did you have as of time of submitting the application.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fineyemi(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
kingstylo01:
well, just be patient. When did they approve you?

Also, on a seperate note, how many articles did you have as of time of submitting the application.

44 post n 3000 pageview but nw I hav 61 post n 10,000+ page view
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kingstylo01(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
fineyemi:
44 post n 3000 pageview but nw I hav 61 post n 10,000+ page view
alright bro. You mean as at when you applied and got approved, you have 44 posts?

Why am asking is because i have 23 posts when i applied yesterday and they replied that i have insufficient content
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kingstylo01(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
fineyemi:
Yes. Hw many hrs plsss
whatsapp me on 08138103071. The number in your link is not on whatsapp
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fineyemi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
kingstylo01:
alright bro. You mean as at when you applied and got approved, you have 44 posts?

Why am asking is because i have 23 posts when i applied yesterday and they replied that i have insufficient content
yeah: try and hav up to 40
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Elxandre(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

I think robots don't really understand this
Hi, My sister is planning on running a fashion blog but I'm wondering if she will ever get AdSense since it will be quite not feasible nor in order to post articles with up to 600 words.

I need your urgent reply sir.
Thanks.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Emmysteve(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
please how long does it take Google to send their feed back? I have applied since on 1 of this month but i am yet to hear from them. The only message they sent me is to change my account details
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Emmysteve:
please how long does it take Google to send their feed back? I have applied since on 1 of this month but i am yet to hear from them. The only message they sent me is to change my account details

That means uve past 1st stage, just log on to www.google.com/adsense and sign in with ur username and password
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Emmysteve(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2015
akinswaggs:

That means uve past 1st stage, just log on to www.google.com/adsense and sign in with ur username and password
God bless for the response. I saw $0. 00 in all the columns. What's the next thing to do pls?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Emmysteve:
God bless for the response. I saw $0. 00 in all the columns. What's the next thing to do pls?

Go to my ads, create a new ad code and put on ur blog for review

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Emmysteve(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2015
akinswaggs:

how can i create new add code? I can't find where they write my ad
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2015
akinswaggs:

Does google accept a blog that generates posts from RSS Feeds? The posts carries the news source
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
nne4:

op pls help before I FAINT O grin grin grin
I PASSED THE FIRST BUT THE SECOND REVIEW HARD O
BELOW ARE GOOGLE TEAM REPLY YESTERDAY

Your AdSense application status

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense programme policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfil this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organisation. Users should be able to click through your pages easily and find the information that they’re seeking.

-------------------

This is exactly the same thing I get every time. I also applied with another email account (info@naijaknowhow.com) for those saying we should apply with our personally hosted mail, its still the same old reply I got.
Its like the machine have been programmed to send that message... I've got that same reply 3 times now. This is abosolutely....BULLSHIT!!!! My site is using a premium theme which I bought...with clear navigation, what's it about navigation? My content are original, I composed em myself expect for those I copied which I credited the author... And as for the autogenerated ads on pages... I took my time to remove all ad content on pages before reapplying. And as a matter of fact I also reedited all my images... I removed all the images that have copyright protection and added new ones without any copyright protection.

I'm tired of talking o!!!!

Google approval looks far fetched for me, they are really annoying o! Wetin I never correct?

[size=15pt]I NEED HELP PLEASE EVEN IF NA TO BUY ADSENSE??[/size]
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Elxandre:

Hi, My sister is planning on running a fashion blog but I'm wondering if she will ever get AdSense since it will be quite not feasible nor in order to post articles with up to 600 words.

I need your urgent reply sir.
Thanks.

Its a minimum of 300words bro
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Elxandre(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Its a minimum of 300words bro
really? thanks. Can anyone please confirm this?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Elxandre:

really? thanks.
Can anyone please confirm this?

You can as well Google it
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Elxandre(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

You can as well Google it
thanks alot bro.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Infohelp:

Does google accept a blog that generates posts from RSS Feeds? The posts carries the news source
rss feeds is what google refers to as 'auto-generated' content..... dont go dt way. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Okelola Sets Trap For Zuckerberg In His Office (Photos) / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Post your PHP Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.