Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,252 members, 7,957,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (64132 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kingstylo01(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
My white paper on all adsense tricks will be ready soon for free download
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

*dancing shoki!*

can't wait to download sir! cheesy
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
My white paper on all adsense tricks will be ready soon for free download
Oga Adsense haven't replied me for over 6 days now
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dunmorris(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:

may be you passed first stage of approval
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infohelp:

Adsbronco pay per thousand impressions and they pay well.. They pay $0.15 per thousand impression so with good traffic you should get $2 per day if you add like 5 add codes to your site. They pay via paypal sha

Adsense can fetch u from 0.5-10$ for such traffic depends on cpc
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mabeni(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Adsense is a Google advertising programme that has helped a lot of bloggers worldwide (including me). I have not earned a lot from adsense like others, but I have seen nothing less than 200 thousand naira every month from the program (evidence in the screen shots below). That's why I want to share what I know to you.

This is how to get adsense account fast.

If you do not have adsense account, follow these steps (or they will not approve you).

The faster way (not recommended)
(1) Signup and create account in youtube.com
(2) Use your phone and capture a video
(3) Upload the video to youtube
(4) Monetize the video

They will approve a (hosted) adsense account for you. You will only be able to show ads on Google partner websites like , hubpages, youtube etc.

The Best Way (Recommended)
(1) Create a blog (Fully Self Hosted blog) on Wordpress or Blogger (with your custom domain)
(2) Publish about 30-50 original articles with at least 400-600 words each (Don't use any image unless you own or created them.
(3) make sure you have the following on your blog: Privacy policy page, about me page, search, categories, tags, archives, menu, popular post.
(4) Pray to God so that they will accept you at first application.
(5) Apply for Adsense

God willing, they will approve your application at first attempt. But if you are not, don't be discourage, continue to update your blog with original contents and apply again after sometimes. Sure, you will get it.

Now you know how to get adsense account in both the easy way and the best way.

In the next training, I will teach you here how to make money from your adsense account.
does Google pay directly to bloggers bank accounts or how do they receive their payment?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fineyemi(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2015
Infohelp:

guy!!!!u hav passed the 1st stage. U an login into ur adsense and place ads on ur site...so by d time dey reply u. It will b a congratulation message
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2015
mabeni:
does Google pay directly to bloggers bank accounts or how do they receive their payment?

Google pays me directly into my bank account through international wire transfer. See the picture below

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by oginni106: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Google pays me directly into my bank account through international wire transfer. See the picture below
bros please help me review www.tonyhawttalk..com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mustyhboy(m): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Infohelp:

maybe u have lots of stuff on ur blog, i mean pages. It may take a while for their bots to crawl ur blog.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
oginni106:

bros please help me review www.tonyhawttalk..com

Google may not approve your blog. You copied almost all the articles from others websites and publish on your own.

See the top websites where you copied from..

(1) s-fashion-avenue..com/2012/11/lbd-dress-up.html
(2) howtodresslike.com/Dress_Up_That_Little_Black_Dress.html
(3) wikihow.com/Dress-Up-That-Little-Black-Dress
(4) mastrostefano.com/usersfiles-folder/media/ali.asp/ coach-iphone-4-case-wallet.html
(5) be-more-confident..com/2011/01/ how-to-dress-up-that-little-black-dress.html

I will advice you create a new blog and publish new and original articles if you need adsense account

Hope this helps
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dunmorris(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2015
White paper where u day fertile nigeria
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by oginni106: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Google may not approve your blog. You copied almost all the articles from others websites and publish on your own.

See the top websites where you copied from..

(1) s-fashion-avenue..com/2012/11/lbd-dress-up.html
(2) howtodresslike.com/Dress_Up_That_Little_Black_Dress.html
(3) wikihow.com/Dress-Up-That-Little-Black-Dress
(4) mastrostefano.com/usersfiles-folder/media/ali.asp/ coach-iphone-4-case-wallet.html
(5) be-more-confident..com/2011/01/ how-to-dress-up-that-little-black-dress.html

I will advice you create a new blog and publish new and original articles if you need adsense account

Hope this helps
what if i delete them?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dunmorris(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2015
oginni106:

what if i delete them?

delete and start something new by urself later you can come back to that niche after u are approved (that's what am doing now am writing content rich article where I can get approved easily.)
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
oginni106:

what if i delete them?

Don't delete it. Instead open another blog and do everything right then you can get the approval just like @dunmorris advised you earlier.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
dunmorris:
White paper where u day fertile nigeria

It will soon be ready
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dunmorris(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

It will soon be ready
OK.. pls which niche are you using ur AdSense for?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by ChuzzyBlog: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Detailed and reliable way to get your adsense approved in 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2438717/goodnews-adsense-applicantsget-adsense-approved#35670775
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Hollawaley(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
akinswaggs:

Ermm where can i buy 1?
adsensebuy.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by latestjobsng(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bros, i have done everything to the best of my knowledge, but i get disapproved. Pls, i need a review@ www.healthtalkblog.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mabeni(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

plz, what are the procedures to get the wire transfer activated?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
mabeni:
plz, what are the procedures to get the wire transfer activated?

It's simple, basically I know of three (2) banks that Adsense do direct wire in Nigeria. These are Diamond Bank Savings (the one I used), UBA savings and Zenith Bank Savings (there are few complains). make sure you have the swift code for your bank.

Now login to Adsense dashboard
Click on the gear icon (setting)
Click on the payee profile
Chose the Payment method and select Wire transfer
Type your bank details and sort code in the space provided
Click save.

You are done.

When your payment is due, they will pay directly into your account here in Nigeria. See the picture below for my earnings payment.

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Emmysteve(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

It's simple, basically I know of three (2) banks that Adsense do direct wire in Nigeria. These are Diamond Bank Savings (the one I used), UBA savings and Zenith Bank Savings (there are few complains). make sure you have the swift code for your bank.

Click save.

You are done.

When your payment is due, they will pay directly into your account here in Nigeria. See the picture below for my earnings payment.
Thanks so much for the tip. Can one change the payee detail after signing up with another bank when applying for adsense or one must open a bank account with any of those banks you mentioned before applying for adsense with the account?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Good day, I need webmasters to access and review my site and tell me about its new look and kindly suggest the gadgets I can put in my sidebars as a health blog..... www.gidimasters.com Thanks Bizfirst danyl
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by ITbomb(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
BAsed on new info I got from google, can anyone please tell me any TECH based Nigerian blog that has been approved between 2014 and 2015.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mabeni(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Click save.

You are done.

thanks.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
ITbomb:
BAsed on new info I got from google, can anyone please tell me any TECH based Nigerian blog that has been approved between 2014 and 2015.

My Blog was approved check my signature for details
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
If ur looking for where to buy Ad-sense look up my signature, verified seller
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
akinswaggs:

My Blog was approved check my signature for details

Nothing dey your signature.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
akinswaggs:
If ur looking for where to buy Ad-sense look up my signature, verified seller

Do you sell or what
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by demdam101010(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
I have AdSense account, please I need real traffic to my blog.Without traffic no income.08038004824
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Do you sell or what
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Post your PHP Problems Here / Top Google Searches By Nigerians 2015;Arsenal,Buhari,Diezani Arrest tops d list. / Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.