Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (62177 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
qtx:

thanks for the response,noted, however you didnt say whether or not they contribute anything good to my traffic?

They don't, like he said they bare spam comments generated by robots not human beings.. Just install Akismet plugin jare! It will do the job for you man.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

They don't, like he said they bare spam comments generated by robots not human beings.. Just install Akismet plugin jare! It will do the job for you man.
Have done that already. many thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by tizz04(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
@op please now help check georgelawani..nl. Pls I nid all d info about where am wrong
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by azeezakande: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
If I have a picture/pictures of my car and friends on my blog. Is that my content or Toyota content. Any red flag in getting Adsense
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2015
qtx:

Have done that already. many thanks

Okay

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Sweetmarriage: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Danyl:

no maximum views, you can apply immediately you have the video uploaded.
Thanks my brother. But during the process of applying, what will they require that i fill in the form?

Also, can i add my gtb savings account?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Sweetmarriage: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Revolva:

I don't know ijust chekd d youtube settings n monetize...I ave already uploaded videos since before applying

Thanks. But during the process of applying, what will they require that i fill in the form?

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by hosuji88(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fertilenigeria please help... this is my number 07031684433... my email... hosuji88@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Thanks my brother. But during the process of applying, what will they require that i fill in the form?

just your normal details for adsense. no account details yet..until u hv $100
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Revolva(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Thanks. But during the process of applying, what will they require that i fill in the form?

omo na wa o not yet time to put bank..just apply n see fill the form as easy
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by azeezakande: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Can you please check http://azeezakande.com. I've noted all your suggestions for Adsense.
I just want you to look at my site and give recommendation. If I need to add or subtract.
I'll really appreciate it if you can. Thanks
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dunmorris(m): 4:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Ijeleigbo:
Hello guys, l am an academic researcher that carry out research work on any topic for any department. i created a blog and advertised my services there www.anthonyeri..com which has an approved google adsense account already..... i intend buying traffic from google, please how much is the cost? do i also need to buy a domain name too?? please review my site and give recommendations.....God bless you!!!

pls where you approved with this your blog?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 5:32am On Jul 03, 2015
dunmorris:

pls where you approved with this your blog?

How did he approve such blog, did he steal AdSense
www.anthonyeri..com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Warlord3000(m): 6:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Meant no disrespect to the guy somewhere above me but that is one of the most bizarre site have ever seen and I don't even see an adsense on it...

Red background.. No page break... No arrangement etc...

Bros go work harder oo..

Best of luck cos that's not it
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Sweetmarriage: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Danyl:
how you upload the picture is not what matters but where the pictures are from. what you will do is watermark the pictures just like linda ikeji does or give credit to the site where you copied it. so also the alt attribute you give your images are what comes up most times when they run your site through plagiarism checks so try and fix that put in ur titles or a special info in d alt attribute of d image.
Hi. Please what does it mean to watermark a picture; and how can one do it?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Hi. Please what does it mean to watermark a picture; and how can one do it?
watermarking means u write your inscriptions on the image just like linda ikeji writes 'linda ikeji' on the pictures on her blog... that makes it your own because its editted. pictures fly around alot so u cnt b too original about pictures sometimes.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Sweetmarriage: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Danyl:

watermarking means u write your inscriptions on the image just like linda ikeji writes 'linda ikeji' on the pictures on her blog... that makes it your own because its editted. pictures fly around alot so u cnt b too original about pictures sometimes.
Do you mean i can get an image from google, then edit it (writing the name of my blog on it)?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2015
Yes
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Do you mean i can get an image from google, then edit it (writing the name of my blog on it)?
linda ikeji does that too but just make sure it's an image that has no copyright u cn get such from freeimage websites since they r not copyrighted u hv no problem.... google knows news items r always copyright-free images.... u check some sites u wont believe that google approve tthem despite all d images but just let ur contents be unique.. n b informative. or design word-based images..
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Danyl:

linda ikeji does that too but just make sure it's an image that has no copyright u cn get such from freeimage websites since they r not copyrighted u hv no problem.... google knows news items r always copyright-free images.... u check some sites u wont believe that google approve tthem despite all d images but just let ur contents be unique.. n b informative. or design word-based images..

Thank you for supporting me in giving others the needed guidance
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

you are highly welcome boss...
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Eshe o
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kingstylo01(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

You can still get huge traffic to your blog. Optimize your blog to rank number one in Google in every search word in your niche. Then do more on blog promotion strategies.
please review my blog http://slytechspot..com if am ripe for adsense
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by nne4(f): 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

op pls help before I FAINT O grin grin grin
I PASSED THE FIRST BUT THE SECOND REVIEW HARD O
BELOW ARE GOOGLE TEAM REPLY YESTERDAY

Your AdSense application status

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense programme policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfil this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organisation. Users should be able to click through your pages easily and find the information that they’re seeking.

-------------------
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
nne4:

op pls help before I FAINT O grin grin grin
I PASSED THE FIRST BUT THE SECOND REVIEW HARD O
BELOW ARE GOOGLE TEAM REPLY YESTERDAY

Your AdSense application status

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense programme policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfil this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organisation. Users should be able to click through your pages easily and find the information that they’re seeking.

-------------------
same here.... the message is automatic.. same message I got... try to offer unique contents and the design/template matters and also the site navigation.... working on mine tooooo
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kingstylo01(m): 2:54am On Jul 04, 2015
gidimasters:
same here.... the message is automatic.. same message I got... try to offer unique contents and the design/template matters and also the site navigation.... working on mine tooooo
am still on the first review, mine is insufficient content. how many posts did you have before applying?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2015
kingstylo01:
am still on the first review, mine is insufficient content. how many posts did you have before applying?
100 plus
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kingstylo01(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2015
gidimasters:
100 plus
*faints* wakes up sees 100 plus, *faints again*

guy! That means me no get hope o! Na just 23 posts wey i get
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2015
@nne4 I think your site should pass the second review... I like the way you site looks like. may be you give dem more time. google can be very funny sometimes o...some sites you never they will approve they do approve them bbut there is a trend am looking at, if your site has a continuity like you doing posts in series, tutorials that keeps bringing people back someone should think in that line...
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Sweetmarriage: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

In your opening post, you mentioned that someone can open an adsense with youtube and it will work with unhosted sites (like , hubpages). I want you to talk about that. Will one be able to generate ads?
N.b: Danyl and the rest, i also need your opinions in this.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dunmorris(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Danyl:
@nne4 I think your site should pass the second review... I like the way you site looks like. may be you give dem more time. google can be very funny sometimes o...some sites you never they will approve they do approve them bbut there is a trend am looking at, if your site has a continuity like you doing posts in series, tutorials that keeps bringing people back someone should think in that line...

yea I want to start a Php tutorial in series I think they will consider me this type of blog.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

In your opening post, you mentioned that someone can open an adsense with youtube and it will work with unhosted sites (like , hubpages). I want you to talk about that. Will one be able to generate ads?
N.b: Danyl and the rest, i also need your opinions in this.
previously this works:
www.assamtechtricks.com/2013/05/connect--blog-with-youtube-adsense.html?m=1

Now:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/adsense/NOR3h4Z_hdY

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Post your PHP Problems Here / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.