Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (62335 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by samex4rill(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
PStacks:

Do you wan buy?

Yes i want to
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by PStacks(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
samex4rill:

Yes i want to

I'm actually not ready to sell bro.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by samex4rill(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
PStacks:

I'm actually not ready to sell bro.

I thought u want to,

If u got anyone who wants to sha, money no be problem
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by PStacks(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2015
samex4rill:

I thought u want to,

If u got anyone who wants to sha, money no be problem

Ok Mr Young Money Cash Money!

If Money no be problem, why do you then need it this bad? Isn't it to make Money? And yet money no be problem.

Ok, how much are you willing to pay for it?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
FertileNigeria
Bizfirst
JideTheBlogger
Nobody
Iyenimofe
Seun Etc
I Have Bin Approved Into Adsense Program 4 D First Review Of My Blog. Wia Should I Put My Ad Code To Make Them Approve D 2nd Review.
Note: I Use Default Blogger Template.
http://www.edge-log.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by samex4rill(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
PStacks:

Ok Mr Young Money Cash Money!

If Money no be problem, why do you then need it this bad? Isn't it to make Money? And yet money no be problem.

Ok, how much are you willing to pay for it?

U guys somehow act like senseless being,
Even aliko dangote, as rich as he his, he still works to earn more money,
Not that hes broke is hungry, just that you still have to earn more money to keep your rich status

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
samex4rill:

U guys somehow act like senseless being,
Even aliko dangote, as rich as he his, he still works to earn more money,
Not that hes broke is hungry, just that you still have to earn more money to keep your rich status
LOL,,,,, U 2MUCH
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by frankwells(f): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

You can post a link
www.jagabanng.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Please my Adsense account passed the first step over two weeks ago and my ads are no longer blank ads but real ads and I am getting piad for clicks and impressions but I haven't received their approval email yet. Help pls
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Infohelp:
Please my Adsense account passed the first step over two weeks ago and my ads are no longer blank ads but real ads and I am getting piad for clicks and impressions but I haven't received their approval email yet. Help pls

whats your website?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
streetajebo:

whats your website?
www.fkxclusive.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
yo ads is running perfectly, you will be notified soon.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Infohelp:

www.fkxclusive.com
so you finally got it. thanks God. almighty google Nawa o. if google shut down wetin go happen sef?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2015
hello house, pls how do u upload mp3 into blogger? without redirecting it to another link.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by anitchec(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
kay29000:

Whoa! 160k views a day? Thats about what Linda Ikeji's blog gets a day. I wonder what your niche is. My blog (kaysrapzone.com) in the rap music niche, and i get just about 400 pageviews a day and make about $8 a month. I guess my niche isnt really a commercially viable one as i have had the blog since 2008, and have put in so much work. I finally abandoned it in February (i still get about the same amount of traffic daily) and am now really working on a new blog- a movie review blog. I have 24 unique articles so far. I have adsense, i just tips to earn as much or close to what you earn. Thank you.

If your trying to maximize your profit, I suggest you drop Entertainment and pick something in the business or I.T category. Google adsense will not give u more than 1% ctr for anything entertaining.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by enoch273: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
pls how do you get your traffic?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Danyl:

so you finally got it. thanks God. almighty google Nawa o. if google shut down wetin go happen sef?
Ads have been running for more than 3weeks and my account is running as that of an aproved account but no approval email yet. I have $71 already
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
anitchec:

If your trying to maximize your profit, I suggest you drop Entertainment and pick something in the business or I.T category. Google adsense will not give u more than 1% ctr for anything entertaining.
You are wrong bro I am on entertainment and news and my ctr is 6.9%
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
enoch273:
pls how do you get your traffic?
I can sell you constant traffic if you want for just N4,000.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Infohelp:

Ads have been running for more than 3weeks and my account is running as that of an aproved account but no approval email yet. I have $71 already
Uhmmm its been a while we talked anyway congratulations. it seems more to me that google looks at your site structure and contents too... but r u in the entertainment or new niche?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Danyl:
Uhmmm its been a while we talked anyway congratulations. it seems more to me that google looks at your site structure and contents too... but r u in the entertainment or new niche?
More of News and less of entertainment
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Infohelp:

I can sell you constant traffic if you want for just N4,000.
how do you sell the constant traffic? Won't google find out? Besides,,im thinking of starting a health blog,,so what do you think?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2015
frankyskyboi:
how do you sell the constant traffic? Won't google find out? Besides,,im thinking of starting a health blog,,so what do you think?
It is 100 percent Google Safe I can assure you. That's what I'm using for my site also
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by beatsbyj2g(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
hi, keeping a blog online, promoting it and updating it regularly with nice contents is a very difficult job, SO WHY NOT OUTSOURCE SOME OF YOUR WORK.
your blog is always in need of constant care and update. I CAN SUPPLY YOU WITH SEO, USER DEDICATED CONTENTS for a very low cost.

just send me a mail mvdnation@gmail.com
or whatsapp 08116556557.

let me worry about the content and leave you to the adsense!!! cool
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Good job op, to get original content is really a tough job, i wonder how you get unique content which your reader enjoys? I will like to know which niche is highly profitable? Thanks
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by anitchec(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
frankyskyboi:
They will oo!!!...that much i can guarantee you.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by anitchec(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2015
Infohelp:

You are wrong bro I am on entertainment and news and my ctr is 6.9%
please drop the link. want to go take a look see!
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
Good job op, to get original content is really a tough job, i wonder how you get unique content which your reader enjoys? I will like to know which niche is highly profitable? Thanks

The Domain Niche I.E Writing about Google and Other Top websites
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
anitchec:
please drop the link. want to go take a look see!
www.fkxclusive.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
anitchec:

They will oo!!!...that much i can guarantee you.
Guy check my alexa ranking and see my site if Adsense isn't still there. The traffic is 100 percent Google Safe. I have sold for more than 5 websites so bikonu don't spoil my market.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
@infohelp thank you for the reply, so you mean domain niche and writing for top website has the highest Cpc? And you also sell unique traffic? I am planning to start in health niche, i have adsense acct before and i was told to update my terms and condition which i didnt do till date, but i just need a high paying niche. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Post your PHP Problems Here / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.