Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,987 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (64099 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dunmorris(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Danyl:
some people are thinking of getting adsense while some are thinking of selling the one they had what a paradox.

THEY CAN NOT MAINTAIN IT, THEY THOUGHT ADSENSE IS GET RICH QUICK
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
dunmorris:

THEY CAN NOT MAINTAIN IT, THEY THOUGHT ADSENSE IS GET RICH QUICK

So is there something people ain't telling us about AdSense?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by opepwince: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
akinswaggs:

Ive for sale

Send a message to that number
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by omozu1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
I used youtube to apply and google have approve it. Please teach me how to link my adsense with my .com. I want google advert to show on my blog. Thanks and God bless
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dav8id(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2015
omozu1:
I used youtube to apply and google have approve it. Please teach me how to link my adsense with my .com. I want google advert to show on my blog. Thanks and God bless

why can you edit and automatically convert your approved youtube adsense account to show on you blogger blog instantly
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Verified Non-HOSTED Adsense for s-ale with $20 inside.... See signature for details
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
kingstylo01:
ma oga @ free browsing end, the thing tire me oh grin

Why not try other ads network like infolinks.

Me self, i dey wait make my post reach 40. If i apply again and them reject am, i go disown adsense! Imagine, i never even pass the first stage
grin grin grin grin grin grin
see how google is doing guys shegie lol
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kingstylo01(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
qtx:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
see how google is doing guys shegie lol
haha... Na watin guys dey see oh! If adsense mistakenly open office for Naija eh, bloggers for don burn am down grin grin
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
kingstylo01:
haha... Na watin guys dey see oh! If adsense mistakenly open office for Naija eh, bloggers for don burn am down grin grin

Hilarious

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by omozu1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
dav8id:

why can you edit and automatically convert your approved youtube adsense account to show on you blogger blog instantly
. Thanks a million. You mean i should go to my google adsense account and generate the code and paste on my blog?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2015
kingstylo01:

make dem take am easy wit us haba, man must survive the legal way na.grin
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
If you have any question, ask it in the forum. All the training will happen here. I don't need any unintended followers and I don't charge money for it. Just want to share what I know to others

What ways can we boost traffic to our blogs.

I dont know if this new site is really taking off well? Its about 4 days old with one post only, see what alexa ranks it to be? is it starting off correctly or we need special things to boost it?

See attached

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mustyhboy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
qtx:

I dont know if this new site is really taking off well? Its about 4 days old with one post only, see what alexa ranks it to be? is it starting off correctly or we need special things to boost it?

See attached

dats probably the host rank
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by omozu1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Google ad and link are not showing on my blog. Please i need help i have generated the code and paste but for over a week now i have not seen ad on my blog. Please help me out my blog is a .com.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dunmorris(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
omozu1:
Google ad and link are not showing on my blog. Please i need help i have generated the code and paste but for over a week now i have not seen ad on my blog. Please help me out my blog is a .com.
check ur mail
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by tbsnetworks: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Thanks for sharing the personal experience with us provide some ideas to improve better income. Outsourced Technical Support | Managed IT Support Services | Network Support Services
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
kingstylo01:
lol
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by samuelson06(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Thank you for supporting me in giving others the needed guidance

Pls I want to start a blog on software/application, what can I do to make sure google approve my blog for adsense?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
samuelson06:

Pls I want to start a blog on software/application, what can I do to make sure google approve my blog for adsense?

Just publish original contents and do all the other necessary che list. They will approve your blog fast
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
qtx:

See attached

Here are few tips I get traffic to my blog
(1) Organic from Google and yahoo: You'll get this if your blog ranks well in search engine
(2) From social networks.
(3) From forums like Nairaland here
(4) From my eBooks
(5) From my email list

All of them works for me. I recommend you try them if you want to boost your blog traffic.

Hope this helps
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by chichriso: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
thanks for the info

See my signatures
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by simi4me(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Me am tired of trying to get Google to approve my site. Am more interested in getting traffic to my site. Any advice?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by john464: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
adsense approval is not easy nowadays i will suggest you to wait for few months to apply for new adsense on new blog you can get adsense without any content and other tricks you can see on my blog http://matchpredictions.in/ how i got adsense
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dunmorris(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2015
john464:
adsense approval is not easy nowadays i will suggest you to wait for few months to apply for new adsense on new blog you can get adsense without any content and other tricks you can see on my blog http://matchpredictions.in/ how i got adsense
how do u get adsense without content
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by samex4rill(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2015
PStacks:

I have the google adsense link on my previous company website. But I didn't service the site and it parked up! Question is, can I use that same code on my previous site and attach it to the new site I just developed and pick up where I stopped with google? I remember we had generated as much as 250 euros in that account but too many condition to meet before withdrawal so we just abandoned the money in the account and abandoned the link entirely, however, I'm willing to go back and pick up but not ready to apply for anoda one if the previous one can work on a different site entirely other than the one it was approved for.

Its good prospect and very exciting doing business with a fortune 500 company.

Google is no small company you know!
Du u want to sell the account?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by samex4rill(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Wether u like adsense or hate it, na una sabi o.

If u sha have non hosted nigerian adsense account for sale please contact 08117759804
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by samex4rill(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2015
john464:

You have adsense 4 sale?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Here are few tips I get traffic to my blog
(1) Organic from Google and yahoo: You'll get this if your blog ranks well in search engine
(2) From social networks.
(3) From forums like Nairaland here
(4) From my eBooks
(5) From my email list

All of them works for me. I recommend you try them if you want to boost your blog traffic.

Hope this helps
I will try them.
many thanks even though your response is belated as i thought you didnt want to answer me.
Keep the good work going.
God bless you
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by PStacks(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2015
samex4rill:
Du u want to sell the account?
Do you wan buy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Post your PHP Problems Here / Top Google Searches By Nigerians 2015;Arsenal,Buhari,Diezani Arrest tops d list. / Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.