Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (62048 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by centvictor(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Adsense is a Google advertising programme that has helped a lot of bloggers worldwide (including me). I have not earned a lot from adsense like others, but I have seen nothing less than 200 thousand naira every month from the program (evidence in the screen shots below). That's why I want to share what I know to you.

This is how to get adsense account fast.

If you do not have adsense account, follow these steps (or they will not approve you).

The faster way (not recommended)
(1) Signup and create account in youtube.com
(2) Use your phone and capture a video
(3) Upload the video to youtube
(4) Monetize the video

They will approve a (hosted) adsense account for you. You will only be able to show ads on Google partner websites like , hubpages, youtube etc.

The Best Way (Recommended)
(1) Create a blog (Fully Self Hosted blog) on Wordpress or Blogger (with your custom domain)
(2) Publish about 30-50 original articles with at least 400-600 words each (Don't use any image unless you own or created them.
(3) make sure you have the following on your blog: Privacy policy page, about me page, search, categories, tags, archives, menu, popular post.
(4) Pray to God so that they will accept you at first application.
(5) Apply for Adsense

God willing, they will approve your application at first attempt. But if you are not, don't be discourage, continue to update your blog with original contents and apply again after sometimes. Sure, you will get it.

Now you know how to get adsense account in both the easy way and the best way.

In the next training, I will teach you here how to make money from your adsense account.
Hi Fertilenigeria, Thanks for sharing the important info.plz i would like to know how you created your ads unit. did you create different ads unit for different banner sizes?.also,plz how did you monetize your Youtube Video?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
adisarasaq:

Thanks then
please o when you said user-generated content how do you mean? please can you explain on that?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
azeezakande:
Pls, since I was already approved for Adsense on YouTube; do I need a new account for my blog.
If I don't need a new Adsense account how Would I be able to place add on my blog,
your youtube adsense is a 'hosted' adsense account you will have to submit a form in order to allow google to crawl ur site and approve your site before you can add your ads unit on it....& if its approved that is when it becomes a non-hosted adsense account.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Drabrah(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls how do I monetize my youtube?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Adsense is a Google advertising programme that has helped a lot of bloggers worldwide (including me). I have not earned a lot from adsense like others, but I have seen nothing less than 200 thousand naira every month from the program (evidence in the screen shots below). That's why I want to share what I know to you.

If you do not have adsense account, follow these steps (or they will not approve you).

(4) Monetize the video

They will approve a (hosted) adsense account for you. You will only be able to show ads on Google partner websites like , hubpages, youtube etc.

what if, after I get the adsense account with adverts on my , I decide to go for my own domain name, would I still have ads on my site?

I'll appreciate a reply. Thanks
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by callonme(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks a lot.
To be candid.

I'm still working on my blog.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

I have checked your website. I am afraid Google will not approve you into their programme because of the following reasons.
(1) You site have some duplicate contents as seen in naijaknowhow./2015/03/18/ revived-how-to-use-mtn-bbmid-on-android-pc-using-simple-server and www.nairaland.com/2397126/12-things-never-knew-setting.
(2) You did not tag a nofollow to your categories and tags. This also flag a duplicate content violation.

So, fix those points by deleting all copied contents on your blog. Every other things are ok.

Generally, your site is beautiful and can be easily navgated.

More grace

Thanks man
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by JAYTUNEZ(m): 12:28am On Jun 28, 2015
yomola:

You have not read the OP's comments.

You are using pictures that are not yours in your website

What if its pictures you get online, e.g Celeb photos, that already belongs to someone else. These are just unnecessary tight rules
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2015
yomola:

Pictures that aren't mine ke? Who said..? The picture contained there in are mine, the ones that aren't mine was sourced. Isn't sourcing allowed ni?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by JAYTUNEZ(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

That niche in Ok, but you will have to do your best to beat top celebrity sites that are already available on the internet. Of course, they are still saying the same thing like you. But if you have a strategy to promote it, better you will succeed.

But make sure you don't re-write an article. Google will still see it as duplicate content

Breakdown the meaning of Original content.

If what you are writing is the same with what 600 other blogs are writing, there are bound to be quotes you all have to use, for example an interview about Wizkid in Punch, won't you have yo quote them. Are you not writing the same thing as Punch, even tho you are not copying from them?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by tizz04(m): 12:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Bros pls check awt georgelawani..nl pls tell me wah to do pls and pls
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by EduRegard: 2:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

(4) Monetize the video

(1) Create a blog (Fully Self Hosted blog) on Wordpress or Blogger (with your custom domain)
(2) Publish about 30-50 original articles with at least 400-600 words each (Don't use any image unless you own or created them.
(3) make sure you have the following on your blog: Privacy policy page, about me page, search, categories, tags, archives, menu, popular post.
(5) Apply for Adsense

God willing, they will approve your application at first attempt. But if you are not, don't be discourage, continue to update your blog with original contents and apply again after sometimes. Sure, you will get it.

In the next training, I will teach you here how to make money from your adsense account.
Boss please check www.eduregard.com for me...If I apply for adsense, will I be approved?? Thanks so much, waiting for your response.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by smarty256: 2:55am On Jun 28, 2015
PLEASE HELP!!! please i was banned from adsense then i went on to to create a new adsense account with the same site and domain name and got approved but they disabled my account after 3 days. av opened new account with new gmail twice now but still gettin banned after 2 to 3 days. now am thinking can i get a new domain name and apply for adsense again with same site but with new domain name? e:g : www.example.org before and i change it to: www.example.org.ng will they dictect similarity between the 2?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Hello guys, l am an academic researcher that carry out research work on any topic for any department. i created a blog and advertised my services there www.anthonyeri..com which has an approved google adsense account already..... i intend buying traffic from google, please how much is the cost? do i also need to buy a domain name too?? please review my site and give recommendations.....God bless you!!!
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Elxandre(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Does it mean that using images downloaded from the internet but with credit given to the owner, I can never get Google adsense?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fineyemi(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
yomola:

Wat about saving a picture from a site into ur system and the uploadin it to ur blog. is dat ok?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fineyemi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Plssssss help me check ma blog to see if i can get ma adsense approve on ma blog http://www.guru9ja.com
All the pictures on ma site are 1st saved into ma system and then uploaded to the blog......http://www.guru9ja.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fineyemi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

There is no problem but delete all the copied contents and start afresh.
Wat abt saving a picture from a site into ur system and then uploading it into ur blog. Is dat ok?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Paulscholari(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Can Google approve my blog site for Ad sense check it out please and reply me www.divinerevelationsstream..com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by chikachuks1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
I copy, edit and then post. Could it be the reason why i was bounced back by adsense www.christianityupdate.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Hamisu4888(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanx you veryuch for the post, please how can I withdraw from my google adsence account.please need advice to best withdraw.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by ModiKen(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hollawaley:
Cool write up but Walahi if not that i use my brain, I bought adsense if not for that. Advice to adsense less bloggers is that after dis approval frm adsense, buy adsense instead of blogging withawt profit, waiting for google to change their mind which isn't gonna happen. #Peace Out.

Pls how did you buy adsense? Applied three times, got refused.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by chikachuks1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
kay29000:

Whoa! Great blog...and very lucrative post titles/sub niches. Americans would flood your blog...keep it going.
please how do i even know the number of views i have per day www.christianityupdate.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kay29000(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
chikachuks1:
please how do i even know the number of views i have per day www.christianityupdate.com

You will have to ask tech geeks that...I have used free blogs all my life (BLOGGER BLOGS), and there is a place you can easily check that with blogger blogs. But I don't know about your own blog/website.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by OMOKUYE1989(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
kay29000:

You will have to ask tech geeks that...I have used free blogs all my life (BLOGGER BLOGS), and there is a place you can easily check that with blogger blogs. But I don't know about your own blog/website.
OK

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by chikachuks1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

(4) Monetize the video

(5) Apply for Adsense

by chikachuks1: 1:06pm
I copy, edit and then post.
Could it be the reason why i
was bounced back by
adsense and
please how do i even
know the number of
views i have per day
www.christianityupdate.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
chikachuks1:
install google analytics on ur site. if u login you ur gA account dashboard you will see alot of statistics including ur page views. r u running on WP? Though I built my analytics components for checking page views for each post on my blog but if u r not a techie go for ggoogle analytics(gA)
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kayworld2(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
mistabiola:

which host is advisable

Interesting concservation(post) with related topic's(google adsense, money, domain, hosting, facebook Ads, , niche & traffc's) so far, let me start from here. To register domain and hosting, I recommend godaddy because their package's are too cheap with promo code.

Godaddy release monthly promo for all their packages. As wordpress hosting godaddy also offer such for blogger. So enjoy ur money making advises... Hope this help? www.XclusiveAfrica.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fineyemi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Danyl:

install google analytics on ur site. if u login you ur gA account dashboard you will see alot of statistics including ur page views. r u running on WP? Though I built my analytics components for checking page views for each post on my blog but if u r not a techie go for ggoogle analytics(gA)
Pls sir, take a luk @ ma blog. Is it ok. All the pictures i hav on d site are all copied and den saved into ma system. Then i uploaded from ma system into ma blog. can i go ahead and apply for adsense?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hollawaley:
Cool write up but Walahi if not that i use my brain, I bought adsense if not for that. Advice to adsense less bloggers is that after dis approval frm adsense, buy adsense instead of blogging withawt profit, waiting for google to change their mind which isn't gonna happen. #Peace Out.

Pls and how can I get a paid Adsense account.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kayworld2(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
gidimasters:
1. my blog webview is showing all my posts in its home page without continue reading button.....
2. i have gotten my jumia affiliate link, i dont know how to go about it....
3. i dont know anything about the SEO stuff
4. help of check if im good to apply for google adsense though its just 10 days so i want to be very sure if there are still steps to follow before its 3 weeks.... OP to sure God bless you

Let me come in for the number 1. You can implement continue reading buy editing ur HTML code.
For the rest question u can find ur answer through google and note dnt wait for someone to put u through ur blog. SEARCH to learn and to become expert on blogging.

Hope my advise help... www.XclusiveAfrica.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fineyemi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
kayworld2:

Let me come in for the number 1. You can implement continue reading buy editing ur HTML code.
For the rest question u can find ur answer through google and note dnt wait for someone to put u through ur blog. SEARCH to learn and to become expert on blogging.

Hope my advise help... www.XclusiveAfrica.com
Nice1 exclusive. 1 hav to learn to bcome expert... <www.guru9ja.com>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Okelola Sets Trap For Zuckerberg In His Office (Photos) / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Post your PHP Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.