Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (62065 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
fineyemi:

Pls sir, take a luk @ ma blog. Is it ok. All the pictures i hav on d site are all copied and den saved into ma system. Then i uploaded from ma system into ma blog. can i go ahead and apply for adsense?
how you upload the picture is not what matters but where the pictures are from. what you will do is watermark the pictures just like linda ikeji does or give credit to the site where you copied it. so also the alt attribute you give your images are what comes up most times when they run your site through plagiarism checks so try and fix that put in ur titles or a special info in d alt attribute of d image.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fineyemi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Danyl:
how you upload the picture is not what matters but where the pictures are from. what you will do is watermark the pictures just like linda ikeji does or give credit to the site where you copied it. so also the alt attribute you give your images are what comes up most times when they run your site through plagiarism checks so try and fix that put in ur titles or a special info in d alt attribute of d image.
tank u so much...I will do just dat
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by samuelson06(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Please, I will never respond to any private message. Kindly drop all your questions and concern here. God willing I will find time to give you the insights you want. Thanks

Hello, what if I edit a picture I intend using on my site? Would it still be a problem?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Tweetums(f): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Adsense is a Google advertising programme that has helped a lot of bloggers worldwide (including me). I have not earned a lot from adsense like others, but I have seen nothing less than 200 thousand naira every month from the program (evidence in the screen shots below). That's why I want to share what I know to you.

This is how to get adsense account fast.

If you do not have adsense account, follow these steps (or they will not approve you).

The faster way (not recommended)
(1) Signup and create account in youtube.com
(2) Use your phone and capture a video
(3) Upload the video to youtube
(4) Monetize the video

They will approve a (hosted) adsense account for you. You will only be able to show ads on Google partner websites like , hubpages, youtube etc.

The Best Way (Recommended)
(1) Create a blog (Fully Self Hosted blog) on Wordpress or Blogger (with your custom domain)
(2) Publish about 30-50 original articles with at least 400-600 words each (Don't use any image unless you own or created them.
(3) make sure you have the following on your blog: Privacy policy page, about me page, search, categories, tags, archives, menu, popular post.
(4) Pray to God so that they will accept you at first application.
(5) Apply for Adsense

God willing, they will approve your application at first attempt. But if you are not, don't be discourage, continue to update your blog with original contents and apply again after sometimes. Sure, you will get it.

Now you know how to get adsense account in both the easy way and the best way.

In the next training, I will teach you here how to make money from your adsense account.

Pls i need ur help about Google adsent
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
samuelson06:

Hello, what if I edit a picture I intend using on my site? Would it still be a problem?

Editing the pictures will not still make you the original owner of that picture. It can still be seen as a copied content when reviewed by a human.

For most starters, I will advice you start blogging without pictures until you are approved unless you can create the pictures yourself. Or, Instead, use the picture sniping function of the Windows to snip image sections you want to use in your blog post if you really want to use pictures.

Hope that helps
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
centvictor:

Hi Fertilenigeria, Thanks for sharing the important info.plz i would like to know how you created your ads unit. did you create different ads unit for different banner sizes?.also,plz how did you monetize your Youtube Video?

I use normal ads banners supplied recommended in adsense dashboard. Yes, I use different sized based on the location.

I make very little money from youtube videos since I don't put more effort on that.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Drabrah:
Pls how do I monetize my youtube?

It's very easy to monetize youtube videos. Simply follow the instructions below;

(1)Login into Youtube.com with your Google account
(2) In your account's settings, go to the monetization tab.
(3) Click Enable My Account. ...
(4) Follow the on-screen steps to accept the YouTube monetization agreement.

If the video is qualified, they will allow you to open a new adsense account for it since that is the only way, they can pay you.

Hope this helps.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:

Breakdown the meaning of Original content.

If what you are writing is the same with what 600 other blogs are writing, there are bound to be quotes you all have to use, for example an interview about Wizkid in Punch, won't you have yo quote them. Are you not writing the same thing as Punch, even tho you are not copying from them?

This is how Google sees Original Contents Vs Duplicate Contents

Duplicate Contents
Google see all ideas that are written (may be re-written) from previous existing (already indexed article) on the web. Here, many blogger (mostly in the tech niche) simply re-write the "how-to articles". Also, copy and paste articles/images especially from those that have copyright policy on them. Google sees these types of information as duplicate contents. This is a secrete that most bloggers don't know.

VS

Original Contents
Google sees original contents as those articles, images, videos, podcast etc that are created in real-time by the author. That's why they allow you to have the rel_author tag attribution on these contents. This tag means that you are the author of the content or idea, meaning that any other person that will create a resource based article on this topic should reference you. This is the source of organic link building which is the hall mark of SEO best practice.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
EduRegard:
Boss please check www.eduregard.com for me...If I apply for adsense, will I be approved?? Thanks so much, waiting for your response.

I am afraid, Adsense may not approve your blog for monetization. Here are the reasons.

(1) You have few (if not many) copied content. See source here ntangle-pair..com/2014/10/ how-to-calculate-gpa-in-nigerian_7.html
(2) You also use other people pictures on your blog (they might consider this too)
(3) Your blog don't have s sitemap or archive section that will enable users to easily navigate the whole contents without wasting time (according to Google)
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
eighTHREAD:
what if, after I get the adsense account with adverts on my , I decide to go for my own domain name, would I still have ads on my site?

I'll appreciate a reply. Thanks

It depends if your adsense in Hosted or Non-hosted. Read this guide https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2534771?hl=en

Wish you success. smiley
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
smarty256:
PLEASE HELP!!! please i was banned from adsense then i went on to to create a new adsense account with the same site and domain name and got approved but they disabled my account after 3 days. av opened new account with new gmail twice now but still gettin banned after 2 to 3 days. now am thinking can i get a new domain name and apply for adsense again with same site but with new domain name? e:g : www.example.org before and i change it to: www.example.org.ng will they dictect similarity between the 2?

What you need to do is to
(1) change your computer and Moden (so that you use a possibly different IP address)
(2) Do not use your name again in the new application
(3) Try and find out what caused the other accounts to be disabled, so that you know how to safeguard the new one.

Success! smiley
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Hollawaley(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
ModiKen:

Pls how did you buy adsense? Applied three times, got refused.
Bought it from a guy
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Hollawaley(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
khenykhey:

Pls and how can I get a paid Adsense account.
apply for it if you don't get approval, buy
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ijeleigbo:
Hello guys, l am an academic researcher that carry out research work on any topic for any department. i created a blog and advertised my services there www.anthonyeri..com which has an approved google adsense account already..... i intend buying traffic from google, please how much is the cost? do i also need to buy a domain name too?? please review my site and give recommendations.....God bless you!!!

I checked your site and I will say it's ok even though it's not professionally formatted. you have to be careful if you are buying traffic to an adsense enabled blog (Google don't like this).

But if you have reasonable product for sale on your site, buy traffic from Google Adword is visitation but make sure you disable adsense on the ads landing page.

Yes, getting a custom domain name is the first step you need to take if you want people to respect your business. I can help you to do this (if you cannot do-it-yourself).

Sure, the niche is okay and it's highly marketable. You can serious money from this blog if you know what it takes to develop it to it's fullest potential.

Success! smiley
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Elxandre:
Does it mean that using images downloaded from the internet but with credit given to the owner, I can never get Google adsense?

I think robots don't really understand this
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello @FertileNigeria, My entertainment blog www.gistsdaily.com is about 7 months old, Ranks 1,461,822 worldwide... And I get disapproved anytime I apply for adsense.. Pls suggest what I can do to increase my chances of getting approved.. Thanks
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hollawaley:
Bought it from a guy
Please how much and hook me up pls
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
'how to get an adsense' i sold my first adsense account for 25k on thursday, i don't know if i sold it for cheap. I'll get one before the end of next week. I'm now stuffing my new site with articles. When it gets to 40 articles, i apply .
If you want to get approved for adsense, just write n publish original pieces. It's a pity some nigerians are lazy, i tried helping one dude to get approved but he could not even produce 1 original piece of 150 words. He preferred rehashing long pieces. That's just the problem of most greenhorn bloggers.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Hollawaley(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Infohelp:

Please how much and hook me up pls
50$ and you can check it out at adsensebuy.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
khenykhey:
Hello @FertileNigeria, My entertainment blog www.gistsdaily.com is about 7 months old, Ranks 1,461,822 worldwide... And I get disapproved anytime I apply for adsense.. Pls suggest what I can do to increase my chances of getting approved.. Thanks

I think you should try and provide original contents and try it again.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
radiokilla:
'how to get an adsense' i sold my first adsense account for 25k on thursday, i don't know if i sold it for cheap. I'll get one before the end of next week. I'm now stuffing my new site with articles. When it gets to 40 articles, i apply .
If you want to get approved for adsense, just write n publish original pieces. It's a pity some nigerians are lazy, i tried helping one dude to get approved but he could not even produce 1 original piece of 150 words. He preferred rehashing long pieces. That's just the problem of most greenhorn bloggers.

You are correct
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Prec1ous(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria

Check mine too please

www.collegereap.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by samuelson06(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Editing the pictures will not still make you the original owner of that picture. It can still be seen as a copied content when reviewed by a human.

For most starters, I will advice you start blogging without pictures until you are approved unless you can create the pictures yourself. Or, Instead, use the picture sniping function of the Windows to snip image sections you want to use in your blog post if you really want to use pictures.

Hope that helps

Yes. Definitely.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by ugonology(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please is it possible to upload files like pdf and audio files on a blog for people to download... Pls am a novice, and would really appreciate if someone would shade some light on this.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
ugonology:
Please is it possible to upload files like pdf and audio files on a blog for people to download... Pls am a novice, and would really appreciate if someone would shade some light on this.

Yes you can do that. I think you are posting this topic in a wrong thread and you may violate Nairaland rules. Try asking this question in a new thread and you will see fresh responses
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Prec1ous(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Help me review mine

www.Collegereap.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by practitioner(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria, thanks man for the info. I have learnt a lot from this thread. Would you mind checking out the site on my signature and tell me what you think about applying for Adsense for it.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Yes you can do that. I think you are posting this topic in a wrong thread and you may violet Nairaland rules. Try asking this question in a new thread and you will see fresh responses
help me review this site pls.... i need adsense www.gidimasters.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Adsense ad size place tips I got from Adsense Team...

The 336x280 ad unit allows 300x250 ads to compete as well, more than doubling competition for your ad space. This competition translates into increased earnings for you.

If an advertiser is willing to pay more for a 300x250 ad, then it’ll be served neatly along the top of the ad space.

Where you could be: You can increase demand for your inventory by switching 300x250 ad units to the improved 336x280 size. As bigger advertisers pay more for the larger ad unit size, you could also see a CPM increase of up to 200%.*

I did this and it works. Just wana share
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

I checked your site and I will say it's ok even though it's not professionally formatted. you have to be careful if you are buying traffic to an adsense enabled blog (Google don't like this).

But if you have reasonable product for sale on your site, buy traffic from Google Adword is visitation but make sure you disable adsense on the ads landing page.

Yes, getting a custom domain name is the first step you need to take if you want people to respect your business. I can help you to do this (if you cannot do-it-yourself).

Sure, the niche is okay and it's highly marketable. You can serious money from this blog if you know what it takes to develop it to it's fullest potential.

Success! smiley

Yeah its not professionally formatted because i am not a web designer or a developer, secondly my main aim of buying Google Adword is to increase traffic to my site so as to advertise my services and honestly i dont have any product for sale.... the only product i have for sale is my services. why should i disable my google adsense? why should google be unhappy that i am buying adwords from them and i am trying to increase traffic to my site which will be of benefit to me and them?

For the customized domain stuff i am interested.... how can you be of assistance to me? Yeah i know my niche is marketable and know it has the potential to be a MMM (Money Making Machine) but how can this dream come true?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ijeleigbo:

Yeah its not professionally formatted because i am not a web designer or a developer, secondly my main aim of buying Google Adword is to increase traffic to my site so as to advertise my services and honestly i dont have any product for sale.... the only product i have for sale is my services. why should i disable my google adsense? why should google be unhappy that i am buying adwords from them and i am trying to increase traffic to my site which will be of benefit to me and them?

For the customized domain stuff i am interested.... how can you be of assistance to me? Yeah i know my niche is marketable and know it has the potential to be a MMM (Money Making Machine) but how can this dream come true?
for the custom domain, you wil get it from godaddy at the rate of $1.17 + ICANN fee... just register and use CJCCOUP99 as you coupon code.. i can help you if you are not getting it

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by JAYTUNEZ(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

This is how Google sees Original Contents Vs Duplicate Contents

Duplicate Contents
Google see all ideas that are written (may be re-written) from previous existing (already indexed article) on the web. Here, many blogger (mostly in the tech niche) simply re-write the "how-to articles". Also, copy and paste articles/images especially from those that have copyright policy on them. Google sees these types of information as duplicate contents. This is a secrete that most bloggers don't know.

VS

Original Contents
Google sees original contents as those articles, images, videos, podcast etc that are created in real-time by the author. That's why they allow you to have the rel_author tag attribution on these contents. This tag means that you are the author of the content or idea, meaning that any other person that will create a resource based article on this topic should reference you. This is the source of organic link building which is the hall mark of SEO best practice.

OK.. That explains a lot, cause I was ranked on Alexa among the first 1000 in the country and I was still shunned by AdSense.. Almost gave up.. But I found an alternative.. I think that will be a better advice for people who are getting frustrated by AdSense. Cause most of what you said I have already tried and I was still turned down till date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Okelola Sets Trap For Zuckerberg In His Office (Photos) / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Post your PHP Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.