Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board. (957 Views)

Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies / President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Report just coming in says President Muhammadu Buhari has dissolved the management of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The dissolution according to a letter signed, Friday, by the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mr Danladi Kifasi was with immediate effect. The Federal Government showed appreciation to the members of the dissolved board for their years of service to the nation.
Re: Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board. by Simuel: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2015
i don't konw why i can't reply my topic
Re: Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board. by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board. by Obijulius: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Confused government.

Confused President.

Confused country.

Confusion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board. by jamace(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2015
The board is just there enjoying jumbo salary and allowances while fuel scarcity is chewing Nigerians. Ask the board members to show their CVs and you will surprised at the intimidating profile, yet they are demons in human flesh. Nigeria is spiritually cursed!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board. by suxkill: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2015
Confused junketer!!!

all the previous sacking and replacement that you've made has not yield any positive result.
yet you are still sacking.

(1) (Reply)

Former Imo State Gov. Ikedi Ohakim - My Life Is In Danger / [LATEST] President Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until Sept / PHOTOS: Psquare Congratulates Sunday Oliseh On Super Eagles Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.