Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. (5285 Views)

Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. / Why Heaven Can Never Be A Place Of Joy For Sane People. Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:
lol.... I hate homosexuality cus i was born straight, i love girls so much....

Count yourself lucky that you were born straight.
but bros the only way for you to live longer is to leave others alone to live their life the way they want.
what exactly is your business with people and what they do with themselves.

live your life and stop paying mind to others after all they are not doing it with you...

There is no race, colour, class, religion, sexual orientation, no system, no nothing that makes us better than anyone else. we are all deserving of love

That is the thing. Why should you accept wrong things. Ok let us all leave boko haram to live their lives the way they want. And we shouldn't forget serial killers too.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Tell that to the op
Wait what do you mean share their views?
So acknowledging God is a view? Accepting Jesus from 2000 years ago is a view?

Nvm..... All can't be saved.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

But am curious, how does legalizing gay marriage affect you.....

live your life. its not our business. . so lets leave gays live theirs

Dude it is irritating and disgusting. Man2man. If they can do it subtly, no problem but legalizing it? I avow! I will move for the legalization of serial killers soon!
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

That is the thing. Why should you accept wrong things. Ok let us all leave boko haram to live their lives the way they want. And we shouldn't forget serial killers too.

By comparing boko haram and homosexuals you have blatantly committed the first error in your post.

Boko haram are killers, their actions affect others because they cause others pain. . .

Homosexuals do not kill or harm you. . i don't see how what people do in their bedroom or who they choose to sleep affects you. .

Know the difference between the two and face the one that is a threat to you and leave the one that is no threat to you alone...

You choose to sleep with the opposite sex, they choose to sleep with same sex. . . Now i don't see them speaking against your orientation.

Why not leave them to theirs and face yours.

3 Likes

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

First of all homosexuals are born, it is a defect when a male child has under secretion of testosterone or when a female has a much more percentage of the same hormone...

So if your or my child turns out gay, there is nothing you can do it him/her. . . she/he was born that way. there is nothing you can do to change them or make them like the opposite sex, it is what they are tho they are some cases who weren't born that way

You can only try to talk to him/her but yet the path he/she choose to live life still remains his/her choice and his/hers alone not mine. . .

For me personally i would do nothing because there is nothing to do, but for a country Nigeria with anti-gay bills they should respect the constitution or face the constitution

be happy you weren't born gay and hope your child doesn't turn out so too

now let me boomerang that question;

what would you do?

So they have scientific explanations for it now? White mofos! Lemme show you to profiles of people, fine men and women who have no reason to be homos. Dude it is pure lust. I've seen a boy who was straight revel in the thoughts of getting the D.

It is a demon! Real exorcism will solve their problems. Some by circumstance.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

Dude it is irritating and disgusting. Man2man. If they can do it subtly, no problem but legalizing it? I avow! I will move for the legalization of serial killers soon!

It is irritating to you because you are a heterosexual, if you were born homo you wouldn't find it irritating. . . need i remind you, many homosexuals think heterosexuality is irritating.

Again stop comparing serial killing to what people do in the privacy of their bedroom.

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by hahn(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

Wait what do you mean share their views?

So acknowledging God is a view? Accepting Jesus from 2000 years ago is a view?

Nvm..... All can't be saved.

And god has been hiding for 200years. He must be a master in the art of hide and seek

2 Likes

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

So they have scientific explanations for it now? White mofos! Lemme show you to profiles of people, fine men and women who have no reason to be homos. Dude it is pure lust. I've seen a boy who was straight revel in the thoughts of getting the D.

It is a demon! Real exorcism will solve their problems. Some by circumstance.

#Sighs. . . ok
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

They aren't putting anything in your face just like you are not putting yours in their face...

Everyone has the right to choose which ever way they like to live their life, you have yours to live. live yours and let them live theirs.

as long as they do it within themselves, cool.
unless a gay man approaches me to toast me, that is where the wahala deh cus i go beat apple commot person eyes.

But since their being gay doesn't affect you and i, just like me and you being heteros doesnt affect them. . .Let everybody mind their own sexual orientation and live others alone . . . thats my own.

Moreover this shiiit happened in america not here, so whats the business of we Nigerians in that shiit...

That is the problem. It is coming here! Your daura cattle-rearing dullard is too gullible.

The bible through Paul described them as reprobates, depraved minds. A city was destroyed for this act.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2015
hahn:

And god has been hiding for 200years. He must be a master in the art of hide and seek

Lol. . . . The guy is way very sensitive, he may get emotional and heck the insults start raining down
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

That is the problem. It is coming here! Your daura cattle-rearing dullard is too gullible.

The bible through Paul described them as reprobates, depraved minds. A city was destroyed for this act.

Whether it comes here or not it still doesn't affect me in anyway. . i am a heterosexual, so whether Nigeria legalize it or not, it doesnt change the fact that i am heterosexual. . .

so that Nigeria legalizes gay marriage is the business of gays not heteros. .

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2015
hahn:

Always write *God* I don't recog the lower-case g.

See it as yourself, making something, filling it with tiny robots and giving them a mind of their own. Can you do what you want to them or nah? Will you constantly move among them and let them disrespect you and even do shii like suing you. Things you can crush. Because, even if God sat somewhere on earth so that all men can access him, people will still disrespect him.

Blessed are those who believe even when they have not seen. I know seeing is what will make you believe and I pray your soul sees what will make it believe. Shalom.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by hahn(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol. . . . The guy is way very sensitive, he may get emotional and heck the insults start raining down

One has to be emotional to believe in something he has never seen before. I actually intended to write 2000 years though but hell, 200years is still a long time to play hide and seek while one's creation suffer,starve and kill themselves
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Whether it comes here or not it still doesn't affect me in anyway. . i am a heterosexual, so whether Nigeria legalize it or not, it doesnt change the fact that i am heterosexual. . .

so that Nigeria legalizes gay marriage is the business of gays not heteros. .

So you don't care about your values being trampled upon? It is just you, yourself and you?

Reminds of the scripture verse. *men will be lovers of themselves instead of lovers of God.*

So what is your business with ogbanje since you are not one.

Don't let the want of peace allow shit to be dropped next to you.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2015
hahn:

One has to be emotional to believe in something he has never seen before. I actually intended to write 2000 years though but hell, 200years is still a long time to play hide and seek while one's creation suffer,starve and kill themselves

Belief is an emotional phenomena. . .You believe it whether it is true or not. develop an emotional attachment to it and defend it where ever you can.

Hide and seek. . . lol
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

It is irritating to you because you are a heterosexual, if you were born homo you wouldn't find it irritating. . . need i remind you, many homosexuals think heterosexuality is irritating.

Again stop comparing serial killing to what people do in the privacy of their bedroom.

There is nothing like born this way. Yes some men were born effeminate but it doesn't stop them from getting married to a real woman.

Infact it goes against the stands of science.

The reproductive organ of man and woman is infront for a reason. They both have an anus at their rear end for a reason.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by hahn(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

Always write *God* I don't recog the lower-case g.

See it as yourself, making something, filling it with tiny robots and giving them a mind of their own. Can you do what you want to them or nah? Will you constantly move among them and let them disrespect you and even do shii like suing you. Things you can crush. Because, even if God sat somewhere on earth so that all men can access him, people will still disrespect him.

Blessed are those who believe even when they have not seen. I know seeing is what will make you believe and I pray your soul sees what will make it believe. Shalom.

Using the "G" in caps doesn't change anything really as a matter of fact you've only turned the word "god" into a name. It's alright to name your imaginary friends so I guess this is cool too.

If I created robots, best believe I would play hide and seek while they kill and destroy themselves. I believe its my responsibility to ensure that the behave via example and once in a while ill sit doen and have a chat with them. In person and not in their minds.

I hope you stop believing everything you're told and start thinking for yourself.

Peace

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

By comparing boko haram and homosexuals you have blatantly committed the first error in your post.

Boko haram are killers, their actions affect others because they cause others pain. . .

Homosexuals do not kill or harm you. . i don't see how what people do in their bedroom or who they choose to sleep affects you. .

Know the difference between the two and face the one that is a threat to you and leave the one that is no threat to you alone...

You choose to sleep with the opposite sex, they choose to sleep with same sex. . . Now i don't see them speaking against your orientation.

Why not leave them to theirs and face yours.

Homos believe they should kill our values and the way we view the world and they are left alone. Boko believes some of us are infidels and kill us but not the way we view this world.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

So you don't care about your values being trampled upon? It is just you, yourself and you?
No one gave me the right to impose my own values on others. . so it still doesn't affect my values. . they have theirs, i have mine. Now we should all mind our values and live our lives. . Unless when they bring it to me, then we have a problem

Reminds of the scripture verse. *men will be lovers of themselves instead of lovers of God.*

So what is your business with ogbanje since you are not one.

Don't let the want of peace allow shit to be dropped next to you.
Human life should be guided by empathy and compassion towards others. Pay mind to the suffering of others and do what you can to change them.

I have no problem with you believing in the existence of ogbanje, but maiming and subjecting innocent children to barbaric treatments in respect of this belief is where i come in.

I cannot stand by and watch people turn little kids to beating bags and subject them to cruel suffering all in the name of some abstract concept that are as a result of superstition.

So i have no business with ogbanje, my problem is with the suffering of the little kids

2 Likes

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2015
hahn:

Using the "G" in caps doesn't change anything really as a matter of fact you've only turned the word "god" into a name. It's alright to name your imaginary friends so I guess this is cool too.

If I created robots, best believe I would play hide and seek while they kill and destroy themselves. I believe its my responsibility to ensure that the behave via example and once in a while ill sit doen and have a chat with them. In person and not in their minds.

I hope you stop believing everything you're told and start thinking for yourself.

Peace

Told? Eyah. You were told and you never saw. Don't worry just keep living and walking your path. We'll see where it leads to.

But when you are saved later on please let people know please.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

There is nothing like born this way. Yes some men were born effeminate but it doesn't stop them from getting married to a real woman.
Oh yes but it compels them to develop sexual feelings for the same sex. . .So thats the effect it has on them being born that way.

Infact it goes against the stands of science.

The reproductive organ of man and woman is infront for a reason. They both have an anus at their rear end for a reason.

Lol science talks about compatibility. . . What they do with their anus is their business not mine.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by hahn(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

Told? Eyah. You were told and you never saw. Don't worry just keep living and walking your path. We'll see where it leads to.

But when you are saved later on please let people know please.

I've already been saved bro. From my ignorance. Have you?

5 Likes

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:
No one gave me the right to impose my own values on others. . so it still doesn't affect my values. . they have theirs, i have mine. Now we should all mind our values and live our lives. . Unless when they bring it to me, then we have a problem

Human life should be guided by empathy and compassion towards others. Pay mind to the suffering of others and do what you can to change them.

I have no problem with you believing in the existence of ogbanje, but maiming and subjecting innocent children to barbaric treatments in respect of this belief is where i come in.

I cannot stand by and watch people turn little kids to beating bags and subject them to cruel suffering all in the name of some abstract concept that are as a result of superstition.

So i have no business with ogbanje, my problem is with the suffering of the little kids

Some months ago a man took a 6months old boy and payed his parents so the boy will be bethroted to him as an homosexual.

Your values? Or the one society gave you.

John life is not logical it is not always I just wish you'ld see this.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

Homos believe they should kill our values and the way we view the world and they are left alone.
Nope they just want us to stop imposing own view of the world on them. . .

Boko believes some of us are infidels and kill us but not the way we view this world.
I hope now you see the difference in the bolded. . . Homos dont kill you, they just want the right to exercise their franchise.

Boko haram kill and cause pains to other humans, that is the real threat not what people do in their rooms.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Nope they just want us to stop imposing own view of the world on them. . .
I hope now you see the difference in the bolded. . . Homos dont kill you, they just want the right to exercise their franchise.

Boko haram kill and cause pains to other humans, that is the real threat not what people do in their rooms.

You keep saying in their rooms. Ok why couldn't they continue and just keep silent. When they clamoured for recognition who was imposing values. If every man was a arse foocker would they be born. Why do they want kids like we have. Do you not see *sign of the end time* written all over it.

You are john namesake of the beloved and the baptist. The devil's hold will not be over you for long. You will be a thorn in his kingdom and you will be great..... Shalom
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

Some months ago a man took a 6months old boy and payed his parents so the boy will be bethroted to him as an homosexual.
Pedophilialism is a huge societal vise in any which way it comes in. whether the child was a male or female. and am sure the constitutions go against pedophilialism and so people found in such acts should face the constitution.

Your values? Or the one society gave you.
My values. .i am straight, nobody imposed that on me. i was lucky to be born that way.

John life is not logical it is not always I just wish you'ld see this.
Lol. . . Am sure i have not even brought logic into this. . . Anyway learn to think for yourself
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:
How Lucifer achieved the same sex goal.

First, he brought in what we see as civilization and embracing things no matter how shrewd they are.

Secondly, he gave them names. Woman with woman is wrong there is no other name but he called it 'lesbianlism'. That gave it a sense of existence and categorization.

Thirdly, he made christianity into a religion. No longer a thing people lived by. But just a sect like the lesbian sect.

Lastly, he pushed the bible away totally so that humans no longer consulted it as their moral guide. Created atheists that made it look like just a literature you can choose to read. Even made them call God stupid and someone the 'SMARTS' ones shouldn't believe. Went on to be so convincing that some don't believe satan exists.

And you say Lucifer is dumb?! That guy is a genius but he'll always meet THE Deity a step ahead though it never seems so.

Johnydon22

And what did God do throughout this process?
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
hahn:

I've already been saved bro. From my ignorance. Have you?

In other words you are SMART. Cool.

Keep calm and love your logic. I will stick to worshipping God. We will all reach the end of the road soon. Why your science can't change the 'dead' state you'll know
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Esdb3:

You keep saying in their rooms. Ok why couldn't they continue and just keep silent. When they clamoured for recognition who was imposing values. If every man was a arse foocker would they be born. Why do they want kids like we have. Do you not see *sign of the end time* written all over it.
The same way you as a straight guy go and legalize your union so you can have legal sex..lol..
Everybody cannot be homos, in fact only a small faction of the world are born that way, so its not threat to you or survival of species.

As for your end time, am sure you know homosexuality have been there right from the beginning through out the historical antiquities we know. . so it didn't start today.

You are john namesake of the beloved and the baptist. The devil's hold will not be over you for long. You will be a thorn in his kingdom and you will be great..... Shalom
Please do not associate me with your devil because am sure that one too is a product of fiction.

So if you want to discuss with me you do that without associating me with any of your believed entities. .
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

First of all homosexuals are born, it is a defect when a male child has under secretion of testosterone or when a female has a much more percentage of the same hormone...

So if your or my child turns out gay, there is nothing you can do it him/her. . . she/he was born that way. there is nothing you can do to change them or make them like the opposite sex, it is what they are tho they are some cases who weren't born that way

You can only try to talk to him/her but yet the path he/she choose to live life still remains his/her choice and his/hers alone not mine. . .

For me personally i would do nothing because there is nothing to do, but for a country Nigeria with anti-gay bills they should respect the constitution or face the constitution

be happy you weren't born gay and hope your child doesn't turn out so too

now let me boomerang that question;

what would you do?

Not all gays were born that way. Some were taught, some just wanted to give it a try, some were molested, then they decided to continue in that way.

IT'S ALL ABOUT CHOICE
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
emrain:

Not all gays were born that way. Some were taught, some just wanted to give a try, some molested, then they decided to continue in that way.

sure thing not all of them . . . You noticed where i wrote "Tho there are some cases who weren't born that way"
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:
The same way you as a straight guy go and legalize your union so you can have legal sex..lol..
Everybody cannot be homos, in fact only a small faction of the world are born that way, so its not threat to you or survival of species.

As for your end time, am sure you know homosexuality have been there right from the beginning through out the historical antiquities we know. . so it didn't start today.

Please do not associate me with your devil because am sure that one too is a product of fiction.

So if you want to discuss with me you do that without associating me with any of your believed entities. .

It is even in the bible that it has been around for long. But it has never been LEGALIZED.

why you scared? Torh atleast lucifer gets to be trampled upon too.

Am tired jare. Everybody will see his own life through himself.
But I'll do my own path.

John Jesus loves you and is calling you to accept him as your lord an personal saviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Anything Special When You Pray On The Mountain / The Quran Experiment / Does The Bible Endorse Human Sacrifice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.