Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily (32696 Views)

2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by SUBMARINE: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2015
pharmagba:
Having taken time to read all above contribution I tend to ask, ' what has Tinubu done wrong? Whose toe has he stepped upon?' why are some people making us feel that Tinubu doesn't want Buhari to succeed? During the campaign do we know how Tinubu held Buhari's hand through all the of SW and to who matters? Do we know that Tinubu encouraged and re-branded Buhari to come out and contest again while gathering support for him?
Why Nigerians voted Buhari is because they knew he is a man of his own and that Tinubu amongst other people know this more, yet galvanized support for him. This same Tinubu rejected GEJ billions and made Atiku money useless all for Nigeria salvation.
My conclusion is that all this write up about Tinubu is a ploy by some power hungry, enemy of Nigeria to destroy Buhari, knowing he is not a politician but need Tinubu as his backbone to succeed.
The sad aspect of this whole saga is that some of us that are already ethic biased are feasting on this with joy. Ironically Tinubu has taken the siddon look approach.
If we look through with the eyes of one strong, united and prosperous Nigeria, we will move above this petty politics. LOVE IN MY HEART

The prize for destroying the unity of the south is what Tinubu is paying for grin

6 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Arogunmasa(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2015
Atiku Abubakar will never become the president of this country. The man is so obsessive about Aso Rock without any patriotic underpin. What is his motive? @ least we understand where PMB was coming from not this guy. I think Saraki is towing that line, men who sees political power as a form of gratification. They can sell their souls to the devil to achieve their aims and the devil doesn't give without taking something back. Saraki will pay for his treachery. My view though.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2015
BluMalam:

Tinubu is in too much of a hurry, he will reap the ultimate in 2023 when the North backs the SW for the Presidency. OBJ reaped his rewards as well 20 years after handing power to a Hausa/Fulani in 1979.

LWKMD delusions of grandeur. Dem no give you speaker in 2015 and you believe they will give you the presidency in 2023? Chai bros are you for real?

6 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by vickie315: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Arogunmasa:
Atiku Abubakar will never become the president of this country. The man is so obsessive about Aso Rock without any patriotic underpin. What is his motive? @ least we understand where PMB was coming from not this guy. I think Saraki is towing that line, men who sees political power as a form of gratification. My view though.
perhaps he forgot somethings DAT belongs to nobody and to everybody
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by strongerthaneva(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Popzike:
PDP Still Remains The Strongest Party In Africa Bcuz A.P.C Are Collections Of Local Old Dried Palm Leaves Known As Broom Which Cant Last A Year Thats Claims Change Of Environment Headed By One Slim Broom Know As Tourist Presido President Buhari A Hollywood Star MallamBroom
I no won ve, before but now I don para..Thunder wey go fire u,PDP,ur supporters and generations of PDP are on the way from Indonesia..u barbaric idiot..i repeat thunder fire pdp 1million time..
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by BluMalam(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

LWKMD delusions of grandeur. Dem no give you speaker in 2015 and you believe they will give you the presidency in 2023? Chai bros are you for real?

chukwudi44:

LWKMD Saraki don say him be fulani , una come de force to become Yoruba chai Lol Atiku is already warming up and have virtually taken over the APC party and you are hoping the north would give you power chai una mumu too much.

Let me tell you, the events of June 9 had the blessings of the Daura President, your local champion has served his purpose and is now been dumped

Don't be silly, you think I don't know this? The North is protecting itself from losing 2019 and that's the fact, I predicted all you have said with my other moniker even before it happened, the point is the North will back the SW in 2023. We did it for OBJ after he handed us power 20 years earlier. If you think the North can be shortchanged for 2019 then cheesy

If you think I'm Yoruba, check when I joined this forum with this moniker. You guys are just irrelevant.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by funkiebully: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Lol, u just dey laff sufferisticated thiefnubuuu n his house boy osunbade.

7 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by onatisi(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2015
ViktorMartins:
I believe this is the right time for the Yorubas to support Jagaban to fight off these leeches, ACN has the highest bloc in this APC merger! Yorubas will not repeat the mistake of Awolowo (bless his soul)!

Long live the Yoruba Nation!
abeg stop all this nonsense ,if u want to fight for ur so called jagaban or whatever u call him u can do it . What has tinubu done for the south west? What philanthropic activities has he done ?name one foundation he created ?the guy just installs ppl and feeds on the state , when baba adedibu was alive he was always helping ppl in ibadan,giving jobs ,sponsoring ppl education and etc .what has the semi blind jagaban done for even ppl in lagos state . So far now he is left with 3 states in the soouth west ,oyo state will soon be out of his hands insha allah , then u can go and be fighting for him . As far as yorubas are concerned ,tinubu is a self centered greedy politician but who has the financial muscle to help politicians but now even we the yorubas are saying no more. Just wait and see.

8 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by HopeAtHand: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2015
BluMalam:

So now a VP post is suddenly substantial? No longer a mere commissioners post? You guys are sore losers for trying to make the Yoruba's feel unimportant. The current speaker is Yoruba (don't give me the fulani crap, I'm fulani and we know our own) so what's your point again I ask? When did Yoruba not ever contest? Yoruba's did not contest in 2015 and that's why they have now rendered the SE irrelevant.

In 2023, the North will also support the Yoruba nation to clinch the presidency, we did it for OBJ and we will do it again.

You think like politics is mathematics.There aire many twists and turns..

Now to a very important reminder i wish to alert to Fulanis and Hausas..If you keep sidelining the Igbos and make them feel a conquered second-class people politically and socially, note that a day shall come either by fate or fortune that one of them shall ascend the presidency..You shall be paid back doubly in your coin and then they will willingly break the country..

You and your people should always do what is right.

9 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by HirstMOG(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2015
PDP are laughing in west germany voice and watching with 3D cool cool shocked

7 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Kenobus: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2015
Interesting! Good for Tinubu. This is just the beginning!

7 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Neplusultra(f): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2015
funkiebully:
Lol, u just dey laff sufferisticated thiefnubuuu n his house boy osunbade.
Lolz! Dose pix are funny cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by dejdel(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Humm....I dey laf ooo. I reserved my comment till buhari nominate his ministers.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by TheNature: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2015
This is reason this country Nigeria couldn't develop due to SW,SE,SS and NORTH.this political positions is spoiling our country.that is why i always ask is nigeria one?
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by BluMalam(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You think like politics is mathematics.There aire many twists and turns..

Now to a very important reminder i wish to alert to Fulanis and Hausas..If you keep sidelining the Igbos and make them feel a conquered second-class people politically and socially, note that a day shall come either by fate or fortune that one of them shall ascend the presidency..You shall be paid back doubly in your coin and then they will willingly break the country..

You and your people should always do what is right.

Until the SE stops playing politics of hatred, drop their desire for vengeance for the war, and humble themselves to learn the rudiments of politics (stoop to conquer, alliances etc.), they will continue to subjugate themselves as second class citizens.

Take that to the bank.

5 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by ipreach: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2015
we are watching what Jagabone will do
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Dindondin(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2015
gregg2:

What's Tinubu's influence outside SW?
Who among Atiku, Tambuwal, Wammako etc v influence in Nigeria outside the North.
One must be a champion in his region before becoming a national champion.
Undermine Tinubu at your risk.
We appreciate him from leading a party that rescued us from PDP.
If Atiku, Tambuwal or Wammako had led the struggle, do you think the south west ll listen to them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by gpmorgan: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2015
BluMalam:

Lol, the last elections proved that statement to be a blatant lie. President Buhari won without an ounce of support from the SE so shove that lie where the sun doesn't shine.

Common sense will tell u when election is between north and west that it is SE and SS will decide the Winner. By then igbos will align to d north and west will be helpless. Maybe Orji Uzo will be claiming the jagaban. This is common sense. A neutral zone aways d decider.

10 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by orobopasiosio(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Do u know that the economy of lagos state alone is more than that of all your south eastern states?
CHESSBOARD:

grin grin grin grin He is a puppet in the hands of the North, a mere slave, he cant do jack shiit, the best he can do is to come back to Lagos and police Ambode as the local champion

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Nayok(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2015
But do U̶̲̥̅̊ know that southwest always determine who won presidency?
gregg2:

What's Tinubu's influence outside SW?
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by rumomonga(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Holywizard:
tinubu will end up like dat crazy bastard AWOLOWO

Your sense of stupidity is legendary

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Holak: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2015
cktheluckyman:
bros abeg go and sit down jare.
Atiku was Action congress presidential candidate, he didn't even come second in the 2007 presidential election. In 2011 ACN's Nuhu Ribadu did not do any better in 2011.Come to 2015 his contributions to APC's margin of victory was just modest. The man is highly overated by your local sw media.

The 2011 elections was never decided by the west. You may want to look at the results again. GEJ got11 million votes from the SS/SE and just 2 million from the west. His margin of victory in the election was about 10million so how did arrive at the claim that the west decided the elections?

Even in the recently concluded 2015 elections, the west gave APC a mere 500,000 margin of victory in states, a figure exceeded in several northern states so again I ask,how did the west alone decide the elections?

The only major thing the west did for APC and Buhari is propaganda but even that has a limit to which it can go

Very much on spot! I like people who say the truth as it is. Nigeria is being taken over by propaganda and lies that we dont even have recourse to data and information.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by BluMalam(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2015
gpmorgan:

Common sense will tell u when election is between north and west that it is SE and SS will decide the Winner. By then igbos will align to d north and west will be helpless. Maybe Orji Uzo will be claiming the jagaban. This is common sense. A neutral zone aways d decider.

Of course, as far as the SW is not contesting, SE votes are useless and if they're contesting, they will only be used as pawns as they will be too happy to settle for VP (mere commissioner according to you) to any Northerner.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Decentdamsel(f): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2015
This is why I love Igbos,,,even when cowards ran to support who they think will win,they stood their ground and voted massively for GEJ...come 2019 a certain coward-filled region will come to join forces with them to defeat a certain region but trust the Igbos,they'll be like,"we hate politics",cos they can and will never be used

Anyways,this reminds me of a korean movie

10 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by mrskillz: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Waiting for the days when SWesterners on this thread will start appreciating that silence is the best answer to this chronic, embittered people who will do and say anything out of Jealousy to bring you to sizes. Notherners here hardly reply them. They can never be issue based. They are better left alone to rant and rant than join them. The earlier they stop hating on the west, the better for them.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by SUBMARINE: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2015
PHIPEX:
The only explanation I can lay my hand on now is that a house divided against itself can never stand. The south is divided so the north reaps where they didn't sow. If only some change chanters who were more of a bandwagon followers had been more articulate and less sentimental the entire south wouldn't have been in this pariah state. Now the best the entire south has is a commissioner VP after the supposed effort, backstabing and betrayal.

How did we allow the less literate North outsmart us this way, they act in their best interest and we come on the media to rant and quarrel like spoilt children. Who deceived us to believe that Northerners will suddenly favour us more than a southern would? The battle just started, we are yet to get to location of strategic infrastructures then we'll realise what we did to ourselves.

Point of correction

Slaves in the South and not freeborn people of the South that will regret. grin

6 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by flyingbeat: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2015
To make this great country work....Tinubu should be sidelined totally.

6 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by mrskillz: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2015
BluMalam:

Until the SE stops playing politics of hatred, drop their desire for vengeance for the war, and humble themselves to learn the rudiments of politics (stoop to conquer, alliances etc.), they will continue to subjugate themselves as second class citizens.

Take that to the bank.

And. Deposit It
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by pharmagba: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=pharmagba post=35199405][/quote]
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by mrskillz: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Point of correction

Slaves in the South and not freeborn people of the South that will regret. grin

You've been in the position of the so called "SlAve" several times since 1958 in the history of Nigeria. #most slaved

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by highdreez(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2015
same2u:

Fayemi, mimiko, ajimobi, aregbesola, adams, ibikunle,
Even fayose will not agree with this calm.

Tinubu installed ACN foundation in all south western state
I don't really think you know what you are saying...could you pls tell me how influential he is in those states the mentioned governors are representing? Especially Ogun.
I reserve my comment...Proudly Ogun guy.

3 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by mrskillz: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2015
rumomonga:

Your sense of stupidity is legendary

You just reflected the hallmark of your people.

#lack of respect. For Elders#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody / Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.