Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Long Should We Date/court Before He Introduces Me To His Family? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Should We Date/court Before He Introduces Me To His Family? (5782 Views)

Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should We Date/court Before He Introduces Me To His Family? by texanomaly(f): 4:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Op:

He may have already done an introduction with someone else. You haven't even met his brother who is in the same country? Ask yourself if you may be the side chick. Ask him what his plans are. You may need to move on.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should We Date/court Before He Introduces Me To His Family? by Ewuro4: 4:59am On Jul 05, 2015
3 years?? So are you saying the topic never came up or he's avoiding it, or you're avoiding it or there hasn't been any conducive time to bring it up?? So what have you been doing/discussing for 36 months?? You're not a kid. Either he's into you or not that's it.
Darling, Please be directive, rip off the bandaid once and for all, ask him and hear him out.

Besides..I don't trust those Cana boys. Most of them leave their long term girlfriends at home and definitely going back for them in a long run.

texanomaly:
Op:
He may have already done an introduction with someone else. You haven't even met his brother who is in the same country? Ask yourself if you may be the side chick. Ask him what his plans are. You may need to move on.

Very possible.
Re: How Long Should We Date/court Before He Introduces Me To His Family? by Ewuro4: 5:06am On Jul 05, 2015
About harping on her Age.

Everything is possible with technology involved... Procreation shouldn't be the only reason for early marriage neither a deterrent to wait for Mr Right.

KimK came to Canada for her sex selection IVF , rumour has it she's had her eggs frozen for years , that's what smart women do- plan for the future.

LUCKILY she's where healthcare is free.
Re: How Long Should We Date/court Before He Introduces Me To His Family? by PreciousBro: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2015
coogaluta:

Lol....calm down!
why are you getting so salty so easily?
Am I supposed to be scared?

Salty would be you mentioning me unreasonably or maybe you just please your self doing that.

coogaluta:

Your post definitely summarizes in one point: she hasn't been wifed cos she's not worth it, she should try harder! Not one tiny bit of you thought just maybe the guy doesn't know what he wants and/or when he wants it.

Again, I ask, where did I indicate she isn't wifey material. I opined she looked at her self thoroughly to be sure she's one, after all, she's clearly the one complaining not me nor the supposed boyfriend.

coogaluta:

Read your last paragraph again and tell me you haven't concluded this poor lady is not 'marriage-worthy', hence her 3 year delay.

it is you that opined so not me,but then again, In order not to argue with you(maybe you're right) I most certainly would agree.

coogaluta:

You're trying too hard to come across as blunt and scary but maybe if you do it in the right context, people will term it as 'constructive criticism'.

Thank God you noticed the bluntness in my post hence your own frustration,and I don't know how scary one can be perceived to be online, except of course you have unbelievable magical senses. what is the context ? Stating point like everyone else and getting constantly disturbed by you ? Ooh yea I see the "constructive criticism" in your post too.

coogaluta:

You had me believe for a nanosecond that you're the 'supposed boyfriend'

You can believe whatever you want dear, from your incessant mentioning of me one can also discern your concern as the person behind the op's moniker, perhaps I hit a nerve ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mothersbond Commends FG On Four Months Maternity Leave Policy / My Wife's Attitude. / Can You Look At These Images? How Do They Make You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.