Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

New FG Policy Onitsha Bridge Head Drug Market To Shut Down July 1st - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New FG Policy Onitsha Bridge Head Drug Market To Shut Down July 1st (4431 Views)

Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / FG Policy: The Foolishness Of Paying Unemployed Nigerians 5000 Naira Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New FG Policy Onitsha Bridge Head Drug Market To Shut Down July 1st by idu1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
THe calculated war against the southeast just got real
I pray u get ur biafra so that u can continue ur lawlessness and criminality there....

I'm very sure 80% of those drugs Seller are not pharmacist or no qualified pharmacist to man those shops...

And most drugs from there are fake....

U mean the government should not step up to check the quality of drugs her citizens are consuming?

Late prof is an igbo, she did her job with sentiment and all sensible nigeria commend her...
Re: New FG Policy Onitsha Bridge Head Drug Market To Shut Down July 1st by OreMI22: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
So to do the new guidelines they must shut the market down?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

clueless tribalistic basterds. They should hurry up and break this zoo of a country
Re: New FG Policy Onitsha Bridge Head Drug Market To Shut Down July 1st by doctokwus: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
omenka:
That's guy's foolishness and bigotry is legendary. Imagine the trash he's talking. I bet even armed robbers and kidnappers should as well be allowed to thrive because they are "hardworking". Smh.
Apart from his uncommon zeal for bigotry and spinning hate,he has a penchant for outright lies and using fake pics to further perpetuate his lies.
Its only in a failed state that life determing drugs are sold in the open market.More often than not,majority of these drugs are fake or adulterated and have left many homes in eternal tears and misery.
Its beyond comprehension that even controlled drugs can easily be procured from these markets.
If there is one area that needs strict control and compliance with standard procedures of sale and procurement,its d drug industry and NAFDAC should come down hard on those that flout it and even go further to turnover to the police for prosecution anyone who tries to trivialize or tribalize its constitutional drug enforcement duties as both a threat to national security and accessory to to a crime!
Its time in Nigeria we all standup to ethnic bigots and treat them for who they are:threats to national security,less we continue have more of them raise up their bigoted heads.
Re: New FG Policy Onitsha Bridge Head Drug Market To Shut Down July 1st by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
PentiumPro:
Simply another brainwashed Biafran dog
you dare call me a dog?
Re: New FG Policy Onitsha Bridge Head Drug Market To Shut Down July 1st by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
PentiumPro:
Simply another brainwashed Biafran dog
you dare call me a dog?

Re: New FG Policy Onitsha Bridge Head Drug Market To Shut Down July 1st by PentiumPro(f): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
crotonite:

you dare call me a dog?
Are you not a Biafran dog?
Re: New FG Policy Onitsha Bridge Head Drug Market To Shut Down July 1st by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
PentiumPro:
Are you not a Biafran dog?
I am proudly a biafran 'HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS'

//U can eat ur heart out b1tch

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? / Kwankwaso Fail To Deliver His Ward To APC / Trump: US House confirms travel ban targeting Nigeria, others as Pelosi reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.