Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall (803 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by 175(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2015
1.The Pen Borrowers:
They are always in the bank, common pen dey won't have. This people are very dangerous, once u borrow them the pen, u might find it difficult to identify them, At a bank in Nigeria, once someone tells u "can i have ur pen". .Believe me bros, that is the last time u will see that Pen (except if u are lucky).

2 - The I Dey Your Back Team:
Immediately they enter the bank, even before
taking d slips (withdrawal or deposit) all they
do is to know the last person and u hear them saying, i am at ur back. If care is not taking 8 people can tell u "I dey ur back", then at the end of the day, they cause confusion (na me dey hin back, I don tell am I was here before u blah blah).

3 - The No protocol team: These kind of people don't obey the first come, first serve slogan, they are mouthed in the bank, immediately they come in, they just walk up to the cashier or Manager, he ask them to sit down and within 5 mins they have completed their transactions while u still dey dere dey look like mumu for queue.(There is God oooo)

4 - The Bank Door Rejectees:
These people will always have a problem with the
bank door, then u see dem removing their belts, car keys, mobile phones etc and yet the machine keeps shooting "pls go back". . . . My bros next time come to bank naked, biko, he go allow u in. LOL!

5 - The slip wasters: These kind of people can
waste slip for Nigeria, to fill the withdrawal slip
or deposit slip na jamb questions, u see them
canceling, tearing ,squeezing and taking another one. To write common #18,067 naira in words na gobe. Even the so called undergraduates are found wanting in this scenario. CHAAII

6 - The exile men: These people usually behave
like dem no dey this world since 2 years, they will
always be asking for today's date, even after
telling them the correct date, they will ask
someone else again.
I tire for these people. So which category do u fall
into?

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by mistabiola: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2015
7. Eden
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by natas22: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2015
all true tho
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by 175(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:

Repent!
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by 175(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2015
mistabiola:
7. Eden

What's Eden? Abiola, Abeg Repent jor!
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by natas22: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=175 post=35198977]

Lol wrong info
www.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by 175(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=natas22 post=35199454][/quote]

lol no lele
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by argob44(f): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2015
lmao! so so true
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by funlord(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2015
argob44:
lmao! so so true
grin
argob44:
lmao! so so true

Why do U look like sugar?
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by 175(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2015
funlord:
grin

Walai she's gorgeous!
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by argob44(f): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
mumu
funlord:
grin

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by funlord(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
argob44:
mumu
grin
argob44:
mumu

Is that your nickname? It fits!
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by argob44(f): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
hehehe
funlord:
grin

Is that your nickname? It fits!
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by 175(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Children stop d fight! Lalasticalala n Ishilove pls take dis thread to cannan land

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Offers Govs Lessons In Financial Management / OBAMA Finally Revealed The Truth: "US Speeding Up The Training Of ISIS Forces" / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu Ex-lagos Gov To Get More Min. Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.