Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) (42476 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Deputy Meet European Meps In Brussels(photo) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by zoba88: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu and his father met with Southeast governors in Enugu today.Details of the meeting are yet to be known.

See photos from the meeting below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/biafraphotos-from-meeting-of-nnamdi.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
I thought they said that Nnamdi Kanu was a small boy. Some said he was not an igbo leader. How come they are calling him for meetings.

262 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nnamdi the criminal

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by DickDastardLION(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na so cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Next time we will arrest Nnamdi with the father

28 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by PehaKaso: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
I assure you he's going to denounce Biafra very soon

A lot of ipob occultist, ipob miscreants and fake ipob Jews will soon commit suicide

33 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by PehaKaso: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bihari's day and nightmare.

41 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Balkan(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
OHAMA DIKE, truly!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by raker300: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Obiano never attends any meeting, why?

I know he wants anambra to be self dependent but no one/state is an island

39 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by raker300: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi the criminal
says someone gaining from looted funds by people in the govt.

Don't think we don't know you're a BMC.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrMoney007:
gf

The meaning of gf is

ipob miscreants gone forever

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
what exactly is ur problem with nnamdi KANU? let de young man be for Christ sake.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
guy, ur mumu don over. Keep crying yourself to coma while Nnamdi Kanu keeps flying higher.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by ESDKING: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki post=59975318[s:
[/s]]I assure you he's going to denounce Biafra very soon

A lot of ipob occultist, ipob miscreants and fake ipob Jews will soon commit suicide[s][/s]
Fake mumuzlem .

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
raker300:
says someone gaining from looted funds by people in the govt.

Don't think we don't know you're a BMC.

Nnamdi is a sociopath and a traitor

But I bet you he will denounce the fraudulent agitation very soon

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
I still think he deserves to be locked up. I just pray the FG doesn't drop the ball when arguing it's case

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
ESDKING:

Fake mumuzlem .

Far better than Fake ipob Jews , Ipob miscreants and ipob occultist

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
what exactly is ur problem with nnamdi KANU? let de young man be for Christ sake.

We can allow a traitor be
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by raker300: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi is a sociopath and a traitor

But I bet you he will denounce the fraudulent agitation very soon
my friend, nnamdi Kanu is not your problem..stop taking out your frustrations on him.

Besides, I thought you guys wanted igbos to leave your precious Lagos for you?
Now nnamdi is helping you achieve that you're angry? Confusion a'karia

62 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:

You keep sounding more foolish daily.

Why not spend a better part of your time on that purported hectares of farmland if it's truly yours.

Parrotic zombie.

61 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by ESDKING: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:

Far better than Fake ipob Jews , Ipob miscreants and ipob occultist
Arabians are real Muslims, not you people. You are inferiors.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by raker300: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
GoroTango:
I still think he deserves to be locked up. I just pray the FG doesn't drop the ball when arguing it's case
when the only tool you have is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail.

The only thing nigeria has is violence and force..

Tell the fg this is not a fight they'll win with force

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
raker300:
when the only tool you have is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail.

The only thing nigeria has is violence and force..

Tell the fg this is not a fight they'll win with force

Anyone or group that tried our might will be severely dealt with

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
TheFreeOne:

You keep sounding more foolish daily.

Why not spend a better part of your time on that purported hectares of farmland if it's truly yours.

Parrotic zombie.

E pain am well well

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by ESDKING: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:

Both Christianity and Islam are foreign to Africans

Fake ipobpobs Jews are forbidden
You are 6th class Muslim.( The least class for that matter) while @bokis are 5th class Muslims.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
ESDKING:

You are 6th class Muslim.( The last class) while @bokis are 5th.

By God grace If am older than you

I know Christ before you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React / Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin / President Buhari Inauguration Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.