Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

To All Men.. A Must Read.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Men.. A Must Read.. (590 Views)

A Warning To All Men (a Must Read) / Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men / 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Men.. A Must Read.. by Nature8(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2015
1. Before you start a relationship with a lady,
you must think carefully about what you are about to do. A relationship is not something you should rush into or handle lightly.

2. Are you ready for a relationship with her? Are you emotionally, mentally and spiritually mature to meet her needs?

3. Being sexually attracted to her means absolutely nothing. It isn’t a sign of likeness, love or any other thing your mind may come up with. It may just be your hormones messing with your mind. A woman is more than her body and her sexuality. She has a life which you should be able to blend with. Can you do that?

4. This lady has a history. Can you handle it?
She has a past. Can you handle it? Can you
handle her mistakes, failures and weaknesses? Can you handle her dreams without being intimidated and becoming jealous?

5. She already had a life before she met you. Can you fit into and help improve her life?

6. Love is commitment. Are you ready to
commit your life to helping her grow and become all that she can be, by God’s grace?

7. Is she valuable enough for you to devote a
large portion of your life towards the accomplishment of HER dream? Are you ready to pour your resources into making her all the Lord plans for her to be? If you are not ready, don’t just bother.

8. Before you open your mouth to say ‘I love you’, ask yourself if this is not just a moment of ‘emotional madness’. A lady needs much more than ‘I love you’. She needs your commitment. If you are not ready to make that commitment that will lead to marriage, please leave her alone in peace and stop wasting her time and resource..

Think about it.. NATURE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To All Men.. A Must Read.. by GhostProtocoLII: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Another instructions manual, sigh undecided

1 Like

Re: To All Men.. A Must Read.. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Can they handle mine? once them see my account balance Na race!
Re: To All Men.. A Must Read.. by rawtouch: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Ok
Re: To All Men.. A Must Read.. by vislabraye(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Op, we don hia you. But how many of dem go fit think straight if they see wetin dey my bank account ?
Why E be say na only men dey get rules ?

(1) (Reply)

Osun Residents Storm Winners Chapel For Food Aid (PHOTOS) / Unbelievable! Register With Pocketmoni And Get A Samsung Note II! / What Will I Do If You Are This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.