Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo (17776 Views)

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / RCCG 68th Annual & 1st Virtual Convention, 3-9 August, 2020 / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Godspowerpro: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2022
GODSPOWERPROJECT

To GOD alone be all Glory

Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo

Matthew 6v33

Blessed Sexagenarian and Father in the Faith in GOD, President- Living Faith Church; President- David Oyedepo Ministries International (DOMI), and Chancellor- Covenant University- Ota; Landmark University- Omu Aran.

On this day, we join the whole world to celebrate the hand of GOD upon your life Papa.

Let the earth rejoice and celebrate GOD'S agenda for salvation, liberation, prosperity, and glorification, divine health, honor and longevity among many other Scriptural promises for HIS people through your highly blessed Ministry.

By GOD'S grace, through you, HIS Kingdom will continue to depopulate every other kingdoms in Jesus name, and GOD continues to renew your strength, health and vitality, such that you'll witness the exploits of your GOD-given giants and children's children's grandchildren in Jesus name!

The whole world salutes General-Bishop David Oyedepo on his 68th birthday.

Jesus is Lord to the Glory of GOD the FATHER

@GODSPOWERPROJECT

137 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Danzysb(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Hbd sir

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Godspowerpro: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Danzysb:
Hbd sir

Hallelujah! GOD is worthy to be praised. Walking with, and Serving GOD truly pays the greatest.
John 15v1-3

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by pyyxxaro: 2:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday Sir

I actually thought he was above 70yrs

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Godspowerpro: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Happy birthday Sir

I actually thought he was above 70yrs

Soonest. By GOD'S grace you go join the celebration bro

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Zandena(f): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2022
I can't just belief people can be wishing a pagan, a sorcerer and an antianti-christ a happy birthday!
A very corrupt and insensitive clergyman who used Tithes from his poor congregants to enrich himself and establish university majority of his church members can't send their children!
No wonder we are where we are!!!

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by orisa37: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LION OF NIGERIA.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by 14july: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2022
Scam pastor grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by othermen: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to Bishop

May God help him to follow the teachings of Jesus. May God help the rest of us too.

10 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Jflex07(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday man of God.. You are blessed beyond measures sir..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by wolesmile(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to a great businessMan of the ministry.

But wait o. The man really like white o. I am almost certain that 90% of his clothes are white. Láì kíí se aláwo?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by TinubuThief: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2022
grin
I love this man unlike the other one that is licking APC nyash rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by HopeSpencer: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2022
So

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Aforxzy(f): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday Sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday Baba Oyedepo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by dynicks(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday sir!!....Congratulations!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Jestin: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Birthday blessings papa. I tapped into the grace of old age in Jesus name

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by newnigerdelta00: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Godspowerpro:
GODSPOWERPROJECT

To GOD alone be all Glory

Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo

Matthew 6v33

Blessed Sexagenarian and Father in the Faith in GOD, President- Living Faith Church; President- David Oyedepo Ministries International (DOMI), and Chancellor- Covenant University- Ota; Landmark University- Omu Aran.

On this day, we join the whole world to celebrate the hand of GOD upon your life Papa.

Let the earth rejoice and celebrate GOD'S agenda for salvation, liberation, prosperity, and glorification, divine health, honor and longevity among many other Scriptural promises for HIS people through your highly blessed Ministry.

By GOD'S grace, through you, HIS Kingdom will continue to depopulate every other kingdoms in Jesus name, and GOD continues to renew your strength, health and vitality, such that you'll witness the exploits of your GOD-given giants and children's children's grandchildren in Jesus name!

The whole world salutes General-Bishop David Oyedepo on his 68th birthday.

Jesus is Lord to the Glory of GOD the FATHER

@GODSPOWERPROJECT

Make your university free education to the Poor,God is warning you all...

7 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Krublog(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2022
HBD

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by ekaette1621: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2022
RELIGION IS MAN MADE.
GOD/ALLAH HAS NO RELIGION.

Know this and have peace.

11 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Foreseer: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday Sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Yankiss(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday and many more wonderful years in the Lord's vineyard, my great man of God. May Almighty God continue to strengthen and uphold you in Jesus name, amen.

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Burgerlomo: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2022
HBD sir, I wish you long life, good health and more anointing. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Hidewell(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to a great man. More year's sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by TimmyTen(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday God’s General

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by CHANNELStv2020: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2022
GOD BLESS YOU SIR

2 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by obembet(f): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday sir

5 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Triangles1(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Age with grace and more anointing and I pray for God to lead you home at the end of everything in life.

My father said whatever you want God to do for you do the same to other people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Arnoldstine: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:
I can't just belief people can be wishing a pagan, a sorcerer and an antianti-christ a happy birthday!
A very corrupt and insensitive clergyman who used Tithes from his poor congregants to enrich himself and establish university majority of his church members can't send their children!
No wonder we are where we are!!!

Go through your comment slowly and check if you dont sound like an evil, joy ridden, dark hearted anti-christ, even Jesus Christ wishes more life to the wicked so they can repent. Your daft self righteous comments contradicts that of a christian so remove the log from your eyes first. You're much worse than the person you're criticizing on his birthday of all days

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Domipraiz: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2022
I celebrate God's faithfulness upon his life.
More years in Jesus name.
The man has tourches more life than the federal government of Buhariii.

Let celebrate him

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? / Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.