Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ladies Of Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Of Nowadays (1290 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Of Nowadays by cabjoy(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Ladies of nowadays would never seize to amuse me.

They hold the most expensive phones and because they know the worth of those phones, If you check the phones, they are well covered with a phone-cover. Check the screen, it's well guarded with a screen guard. Some go around with Samsung galaxy Tabs and iPads all well guarded and protected! Check even the keys, they are well protected with a keypad protector.

But ironically, these ladies walk all over the streets with their bodies well exposed. WHY?... It's either the phones are worth more than your bodies or you are yet to recognize your worth as a woman... So I wish to know; which one is more valuable, The phones, ipads, tabs or your body?

Your naked body can only attract irresponsible guys who will use your body to satisfy their sexual needs(hit and run) But it will not attract a husband or real man out there, Take it or leave it, that's the bitter truth so re- evaluate and set your priority right

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by delishpot: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Gbam!
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2015
I see!!!
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by NoMoreTrolling: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2015
Hmm, are you sure
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Hmm, are you sure

Na true na, u no know
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by NoMoreTrolling: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:

Na true na, u no know

I like a girl in short shorts though, are you saying I won't marry her if she's in short shorts
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by Skillfullulu(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Any guy that marries because of a body will definitely leave when he sees another body.
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by Jayjay0(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
they will not comment on this one
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Of course they will run away from threads like this.

But if it is feminism . . . undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by 2dice(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2015
Dressing slutty rocks cheesy ...but Hit and Run is Evil ..
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by ronald4lif(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2015
But why are guys moved by ungarmented features of women?. Some women dresses unclad coz it makes them feel good about their body while many does so for validation and appraisal from men. The assertion that responsible men don't get attracted and committed to females who dresses seductively it's erroneous and unfounded. Some responsible men actually attend functions with their girlfriends/wives wearing sexy outfits like lingerie, mini skirts etc.

Let's admit it, every human loves to be complimented about their physical attributes, guys inclusive. Therefore, it's not out of place for a woman to dress seductively if it will make her feel more wanted. Each time I'm out with friends we easily turn heads when we sight women with sexy outfits than the clothed ones. Perhaps, had men not get attracted by what they see, it could have been different.

I'm not encouraging wayward dressing and neither do I support it but we should try to first know why people do what they do and apportion blame squarely.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

I like a girl in short shorts though, are you saying I won't marry her if she's in short shorts

Are u ready to marry now? When u are ready to marry, u will like more than a short short! But for a girl friend anything goes to brag to your friends and show her off as ur trophy
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by XtraSmooth404: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2015
This is JET age. Deal with it.
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by NoMoreTrolling: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:

Are u ready to marry now? When u are ready to marry, u will like more than a short short! But for a girl friend anything goes to brag to your friends and show her off as ur trophy

Makes sense, I won't be happy if my wife wears short shorts angry
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by Popzike(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Most Of Them I Will Say Use Their Body To Get Those Expensive Phones, Its Common With Students.
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
They actually understood your point but they won't stop exposing their body until they start visiting prayer houses to pray for husband.
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
But why are guys moved by ungarmented features of women?. Some women dresses unclad coz it makes them feel good about their body while many does so for validation and appraisal from men. The assertion that responsible men don't get attracted and committed to females who dresses seductively it's erroneous and unfounded. Some responsible men actually attend functions with their girlfriends/wives wearing sexy outfits like lingerie, mini skirts etc.

Let's admit it, every human loves to be complimented about their physical attributes, guys inclusive. Therefore, it's not out of place for a woman to dress seductively if it will make her feel more wanted. Each time I'm out with friends we easily turn heads when we sight women with sexy outfits than the clothed ones. Perhaps, had men not get attracted by what they see, it could have been different.

I'm not encouraging wayward dressing and neither do I support it but we should try to first know why people do what they do and apportion blame squarely.
This is not justifiable, in fact , I implore u to edit your post because many girls would be misled into believing that walking unclad is appreciated by guys.
Tom Tom is known as a cure to catarrh, if I buy two tom tom , unwrap one while the second is wrapped and throw it on sand. which would u chose?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation / Mtn.airtel,etisalat And Glo 120gb Free On Ibadanloaded.net / What She Wants But Denied It Being With Me.. See What Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.