Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tension In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Onitsha (3451 Views)

Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC / FG-Ijaw Talks Spark Ethnic Tension In Niger Delta / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Onitsha by franchizy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Anambra people have no right whatsoever to dictate for the FG where to relocate prison inmates.
The protest is null, void and worthless. Moreover the proposed book haram prisoners to be relocated are the Igbo members of book haram that were captured.
When will our Igbo brothers have a good sense of reasoning.
I totally condemn this protest, I condemn it and I call on the military to do the needful.
Re: Tension In Onitsha by AnambraDota: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
franchizy:
Anambra people have no right whatsoever to dictate for the FG where to relocate prison inmates.
The protest is null, void and worthless. Moreover the proposed book haram prisoners to be relocated are the Igbo members of book haram that were captured.
When will our Igbo brothers have a good sense of reasoning.
I totally condemn this protest, I condemn it and I call on the military to do the needful.

Re: Tension In Onitsha by macjive01: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Shey LAGOS na NO MAN'S LAND, the OBA will welcome the BOko haram Prisoners.

Southwest voted for Change , why dont you bring this change to them, move the prisoners to Lagos or any yoruba state. They are 50% Muslims, the prisoners will feel at home.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension In Onitsha by mdbissalla(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
According to my dad,buhari wants to send down some bokoharam prisoners to onitsha prison.So they held a meeting to shut down mainmarket today and protest aganist for according to them it is a plot to open a bokoharam front.The prisoners will escape and then they start bombing us

hmm GOD wil surely judge you accordingly for this lies you are spreading...
Re: Tension In Onitsha by 400billionman: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
What stops Buhari from relocating the prisoners to aso rock ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol, they want to bring in Boko people into Anambra prisons, so the state govt refused and the people want to tell Buhari that they are watching him sha.

Buhari tho, plotting his own downfall, always.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Onitsha by emekamn(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
bamidele029:

Para for who, na Igbos go lose money today
no be small money oh a whole main market shut down
Re: Tension In Onitsha by caprini1: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Am guessing its because of the planned close down of open drug markets on the 1st of july...noting that Onitsha head bridge is a large pharmaceutical market.
Re: Tension In Onitsha by dandollaz: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

Ok, enjoy your moment of HD delusion. grin
oya keep watching with 2D while 90% of anambra traders have been outside this zoo to do biz while u did ur pri,sec and uni the same place and u think u hv gone far,wake up cuz from ur dream if u think u r smarter than them.
Re: Tension In Onitsha by PentiumPro(f): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
dandollaz:

oya keep watching with 2D while 90% of anambra traders have been outside this zoo to do biz while u did ur pri,sec and uni the same place and u think u hv gone far,wake up cuz from ur dream if u think u r smarter than them.
You too would soon start bragging with this English now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is A Bomb To All PDP From Lai Muhammed / New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see / Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.