Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN (3441 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by pinkguy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
The Council of Imams and Ulama in Kaduna state has demanded the arrest and prosecution of the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and others for the alleged escalation of the mayhem in Southern Kaduna.Vanguard reports that the Imams, at a press conference in Kaduna addressed by their chairman, Sheik Abubakar Babantune and secretary, Aminu Ibrahim, demanded that those to be arrested should include Rev Zacahriah Gado of 19 DCC Fellowship, the CAN president, Samson Ayokunle, CAN secretary-general Musa Asake, John Danfulani, and Solomon Musa, SOKAPU president.

https://www.naij.com/1081637-imams-kaduna-demand-arrest-christian-leaders-southern-kaduna-crisis.html?utm_source=mailfire&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by DeltahArmy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mumu people..Why not go and arrest them yourself?

8 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by BornStunner1: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
DEM NOR BORN THIS RASCALS WELL

MAKE DEM TRY AM FIRST!!
angry

8 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Baawaa(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nobody is above the law,but what are their offences
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Phoenix001(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
SMH
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by cheruv: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
This islamization is getting real undecided

3 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by DozieInc(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Arrest buo Kwa unu dia
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by AllTheWayUp: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin

The Council of Imams and Ulama in Kaduna state has demanded the arrest and prosecution of the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and others for the alleged escalation of the mayhem in Southern Kaduna.

Mad people

The abo-ki Northerners are the biggest problem of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by vedaxcool(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
cheruv:
This islamization is getting real undecided

grin grin grin grin you are living in perpetual fear of your own creation, this is enough punishment for one who engages in wicked lies
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by TheFreeOne: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Who will save those fools from their delusions now grin

Why didn't they call for the head of Hellrufai for his atrocities against the people or is paying Fulani militias and tacit support for massacres of Shiites not enough reason for impeachment

Buboo regime seems to be making a lot of people go mad gradually.

5 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by SIRmanjar(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
They shuld report the case to the kaduna zone b division of the ever gallant hisbah police force for immediate action... YEYE Erams ad uu Namas.

1 Like

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by AustineE1: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nigerian muslims are the most hypocritical,insensitive and gruesomely beastly set of people i have ever come across. These national clowns that call themselves council of Ulamas(council of wickedness),never deemed it necessary to condemn the genocide committed by Fulani muslim ummahs in kaduna south but where quick to call for the arrest of those who spoke out.
To most muslims its speak no evil,see no evil and hear no evil of this regime.....'you can decieve some of the people some of the time but not all the people all of the time'.
If only the minority christian north will learn from history,its always one monolithic north during elections and afterwards you are used for quenching their unparalled blood taste.
Kaduna south,Plateau state,Taraba,Benue,parts of adamawa,Nassarawa,kogi,Niger,tafawa belewa in Bauchi,parts of maidugari et al in my mind,my prayers goes out to you!

15 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin you are living in perpetual fear of your own creation, this is enough punishment for one who engages in wicked lies

My friend islam supports this deception you are doing. Your quran supports what you are doing.

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

I only pity many gullible non-muslims who have refused to see how evil isalm is.

8 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

During the period that Jonathan ruled nigeria, why did the flag of nigeria fly at half mast in medina?

5 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by NaijaMutant(f): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

Really undecided
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by vedaxcool(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
jusRadical:

My friend islam supports this deception you are doing. Your quran supports what you are doing.

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

I only pity many gullible non-muslims who have refused to see how evil isalm is.

Sir, you are lying to yourself, you are beleiving your own lies and as a result living in fear... that is enough punishment for lying upadan

" If through my falsehood God's truthfulness abounds to His glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner." (Romans 3:7), thereby disregarding and contradicting his own book where we read: "A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies." (Proverbs 14:5).
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by NaijaMutant(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
I'm loving this grin
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

Muslims can only deceive folks like the V.P. Osibanjo and his likes.

There is islamisation going on. Period.

4 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Ekpekus(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
It is obvious their brain is paining them.
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by truthspeaks: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Story
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by vedaxcool(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
jusRadical:

During the period that Jonathan ruled nigeria, why did the flag of nigeria fly at half mast in medina?

Do you think I will spend my time relieving you of your self imposed fear orchestrated by your own lies which you choose to believe?

grin grin grin
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

Sir, you are lying to yourself, you are believing your own lies and as a result living in fears... that is enough punishment for lying upadan

Fear? Who? Muslims? Ha!ha!ha!ha!

So what the quran said are lies? Ha!ha!ha!

My saviour Jesus Christ has already told me in the book of John 16:1 -4,

John 16:1-4J.B. Phillips New Testament (PHILLIPS)
Jesus speaks of the future without his bodily presence

16 1-4 “I am telling you this now so that your faith in me may not be shaken. They will excommunicate you from their synagogues. Yes, the time is coming when a man who kills you will think he is thereby serving God! They will act like this because they have never had any true knowledge of the Father or of me, but I have told you all this so that when the time comes for it to happen you may remember that I told you about it. I have not spoken like this to you before, because I have been with you;
J.B. Phillips New Testament (PHILLIPS)

The New Testament in Modern English by J.B Phillips copyright © 1960, 1972 J. B. Phillips. Administered by The Archbishops’ Council of the Church of England. Used by Permission.

Some of us understand how subtle islam is.

7 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

Do you think I will spend my time relieving you of your self imposed fear orchestrated by your own lies which you choose to believe?

grin grin grin

Some of us are not afraid of islam. Thank GOD that CAN is not afraid. The ones afraid are the V.P. Osibanjo, many christian denominational leaders, our legislators and governors.

But make no mistakes many of us know islam very deeply. Islam is has even deceived you.

5 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin

Fear? Tell that to Osibanjo. Do I look like him?
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin

Are these not from the unholy quran?

3 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by NaijaEfcc: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
jusRadical:

Fear? Who? Muslims? Ha!ha!ha!ha!

So what the quran said are lies? Ha!ha!ha!

My saviour Jesus Christ has already told me in the book of John 16:1 -4,

John 16:1-4J.B. Phillips New Testament (PHILLIPS)
Jesus speaks of the future without his bodily presence

16 1-4 “I am telling you this now so that your faith in me may not be shaken. They will excommunicate you from their synagogues. Yes, the time is coming when a man who kills you will think he is thereby serving God! They will act like this because they have never had any true knowledge of the Father or of me, but I have told you all this so that when the time comes for it to happen you may remember that I told you about it. I have not spoken like this to you before, because I have been with you;
J.B. Phillips New Testament (PHILLIPS)

The New Testament in Modern English by J.B Phillips copyright © 1960, 1972 J. B. Phillips. Administered by The Archbishops’ Council of the Church of England. Used by Permission.

Some of us understand how subtle islam is.
don't mind him, he is one of the Apc zombies, he is paid to defend the government of buhari

1 Like

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by rerhji(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Baawaa:
Nobody is above the law,but what are their offences
u re so on point dia offence must be made public b4 u can call for dia arrest
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by MarysMeal: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
jusRadical:

Can u post a source backing this claim?

Waiting
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
pinkguy:
The Council of Imams and Ulama in Kaduna state has demanded the arrest and prosecution of the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and others for the alleged escalation of the mayhem in Southern Kaduna.Vanguard reports that the Imams, at a press conference in Kaduna addressed by their chairman, Sheik Abubakar Babantune and secretary, Aminu Ibrahim, demanded that those to be arrested should include Rev Zacahriah Gado of 19 DCC Fellowship, the CAN president, Samson Ayokunle, CAN secretary-general Musa Asake, John Danfulani, and Solomon Musa, SOKAPU president.

https://www.naij.com/1081637-imams-kaduna-demand-arrest-christian-leaders-southern-kaduna-crisis.html?utm_source=mailfire&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking
I totally reject this statement from the council of imams and alfas. What's the meaning of this statement they issued to the press. Now the media have issued it out for people to see the true colour of them. If they don't condemned the fulani herdsmen killing in the southern kaduna region and other areas, they are really having some scores of violence in kaduna state. Till today we don't know what killed a christian governor patrick yakowa who came from southern kaduna. It was planned plane crash. But I want to them now that they are expecting the wrath of God upon their lives for issuing that statement. I can see their plans of reducing christians bethren in kaduna state and other areas in the northern region. The earlier they know now the better. The bible said I will build my church and the gate of hell shall not prevail. They should look closely and condemned fulani herdsmen killings. They started from jos now moving to benue state. Still they are not satisfied about the killings but now moved to dominated areas of christians in kaduna state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by MarysMeal: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anago5000, how are you?
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Governor of kaduna state mallam nasir el rufai keep playing politics over the killings of christians and muslims in southern kaduna. You can't be behaving this way and expect people to vote for your party in 2019. The earlier he addressed this issues the better. El rufai is the chief security of kaduna state, he should kindly restore peace in kaduna state. Enough of religious killings in kaduna state.

1 Like

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by malton: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin

Imagine these clowns.

You propagate hate-filled version of Islam, encourage terrorism, and deny citizens lots of basic rights, yet, you point accusing fingers in the opposite direction.

Talk about adding insult to injury!

I wonder when these lost souls will find redemption. They've long lost their senses to religiosity, or they never had any to begin with.

Religion is why the north may never be great!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Residents Welcomed Ihedioha Back To His Hometown / Igbos Destroy Asari Dokubo Online For Insulting MNK, IPOB - Pics / "Nobody Goes To Nigeria"-"biggest White Elephant Ever"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.