Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual (2899 Views)

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by missKiffy(f): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2015
From a female LIB reader

Am from Ananmbra State, a family of Five, 3girls and my sister is the eldest. My parents are not poor, we were all educated to the university level. Last 2 years, my sister came home and told us she's getting married to a man she has not met, just through the guys mum because she stayed in their flat when she was in Uni. The marriage was arranged between her, my mum and her mother inlaw. The family in question is very rich and famous, they all stay abroad. My dad was against this but she and my mum never listened. They did the Trad in the guys absence, she danced alone and took pictures with empty chair that the husband was suppose to sit on.
They made mockery of our family in that wedding because it was so funny.
He came back a night to his white wedding and during the vote of thanks he could not say my sister name because he doesn't know her name.......He left 2 days after and my sister got pregnant. This guy never came back until his daughter was 2years and few months.

The problem started when he came back, with a white guy claiming to be his friend. He spends sometime during the day with his daughter and the night with the young man at a hotel.

Meanwhile since he came back, he's refused touch my sister saying he's tired. They had a fight which got the attention of the two families, all he could say was that he had a penis surgery and the doctor said it can't stand until after a few years, and that the white guy is just a friend that he enjoys spending the night with.

At the mention of his white friend he became aggressive and said he never wanted to marry, that his parents forced him, that they should allow him live his life........he left the country the next day with the friend and since then has not called.

My sister is broken, my family is bothered, and his parents said they will sort things out.
What do we do now?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2015
1. Connfigure your Operamini just this way (check attachment
2. Create a new APN settings on your
phone as follows.
» Proxy: 127.0.0.1
» Port: 8080
» APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
» Save And Activate it as your default settings
3. If you are using symbian, go choose the specific access point for the Operamini.
Java users can just set it as the default access point via settings..

Android and Pc users should follow this link, Its works, Dont dull

[url]rahmonyz..com/2015/06/mtn-free-browsing-with-n000-rahmontech.html[/url]

Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by kwencypresh(f): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
she shud take a break
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
I pitty poor her, Ojukoror na e dey worry am and ur mama - (not insulting anyway)

and that question you throw, am sure u ur slf ve the answer, even she..

So if she like, mak she follow am go abroad or whatsoever...

Insults are allowed my dear grin
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by rheether(f): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Is she trying to say that for the past 2 and half years he was away she havnt been having sex with another guy?? She should move on with her life jhoor, take your kid and leave that bloody family.
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by 9niceguy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Your sister isn't yet married abeg! Now that obama has legalize same sex marriage abeg tell your sister to find another man to settle with

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Caleboha(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Blinded by materialism. This your janded americanised husband was alas forced to marry you but you refused to notice it. Ofcourse he had lots of wad, seemed romantic, soft spoken and showered lots of monetary love while eyeing another guy's butttt! Shine your eyes! Nothing wrong with money and affluence. But if a guy doesnt love you, you'll be fighting to keep that marriage for the rest of your life. Now you've realised He is gay. Fantasized about some guy's body while he got u preggo with your daughter! Thats awful! You dont have to live with that kind of experience all your life. This is worse than cheating. I suggest you have an open, direct, non confrontational conversation with him about it. If he confirms ur suspicion, find out his opinion on the way-forward. Then suggest you both see a pastor or imam on the matter
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Why she is broken na. Shay she no gree listen! She doesn't know that an unhappy marriage is way way worse than being single! (That's if u feel being single is a bad thing) and to get married to someone she doesn't even know?? Aaah!
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by nerodenero: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
How I go marry person wey I no sabi? Anyway, na rich and famous family now undecided. The family should return the dowry and the lady in question should move on. No long thing now.
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by theSpark(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
What can I say?
Wanda bai ji bari ba zai ji sannu
(He that didn't listen to 'stop it' will listen to sorry)
~Finally advice to other young women~
Idan ka ga gemun Dan uwan na cin wuta sai ka sa ruwa a naka
(If you see your brothers beards on fire put water on yours.)

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by CountDracula(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Guys plenty abeg
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by FLAWLES(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nawao.dah shouldn't break her down na...don't tel me she s in love with him cuz to my own understanding dey neva shared anytin like LOVE...tell her to act like notin s happening nd stay cool...(she shouldnt go out nd cheat)she should maintain her part to some extent sha
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Hollawaley(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rahmonbaba:
1. Connfigure your Operamini just this way (check attachment
2. Create a new APN settings on your
phone as follows.
» Proxy: 127.0.0.1
» Port: 8080
» APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
» Save And Activate it as your default settings
3. If you are using symbian, go choose the specific access point for the Operamini.
Java users can just set it as the default access point via settings..

Android and Pc users should follow this link, Its works, Dont dull

[url]rahmonyz..com/2015/06/mtn-free-browsing-with-n000-rahmontech.html[/url]
you wan make google block your blog ni? Person dey ask for advice you dey spam, Warn ya self o

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Send him for deliverance

With My DICK i can Deliver Him
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chineke, its best she starts seeking other alternatives like looking for another guy... She should repackage and possibly drop d baby with your parents while she hunts for another man..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Infomizer(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
He's a bisexual jooor..At least he put her in the family way...something very rare in the gay circles..Make your sister move on o! Time no dey. Some guys don't mind "after-1", so her market value might still be reasonable.

*Drops Mic*

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by ednut1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
nice movie , wats d title
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
The White Homo n a baby Mama is a cool title.
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by bigfrancis21: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2015
missKiffy:
From a female LIB reader

Am from Ananmbra State, a family of Five, 3girls and my sister is the eldest. My parents are not poor, we were all educated to the university level. Last 2 years, my sister came home and told us she's getting married to a man she has not met, just through the guys mum because she stayed in their flat when she was in Uni. The marriage was arranged between her, my mum and her mother inlaw. The family in question is very rich and famous, they all stay abroad. My dad was against this but she and my mum never listened. They did the Trad in the guys absence, she danced alone and took pictures with empty chair that the husband was suppose to sit on.
They made mockery of our family in that wedding because it was so funny.
He came back a night to his white wedding and during the vote of thanks he could not say my sister name because he doesn't know her name.......He left 2 days after and my sister got pregnant. This guy never came back until his daughter was 2years and few months.

The problem started when he came back, with a white guy claiming to be his friend. He spends sometime during the day with his daughter and the night with the young man at a hotel.

Meanwhile since he came back, he's refused touch my sister saying he's tired. They had a fight which got the attention of the two families, all he could say was that he had a penis surgery and the doctor said it can't stand until after a few years, and that the white guy is just a friend that he enjoys spending the night with.

At the mention of his white friend he became aggressive and said he never wanted to marry, that his parents forced him, that they should allow him live his life........he left the country the next day with the friend and since then has not called.

My sister is broken, my family is bothered, and his parents said they will sort things out.
What do we do now?

The best your sister can do is to dissolve the marriage and find love in a straight man. You can't force a gay person to be straight and vice versa. It is unfortunate that her husband's mom had to force him into this situation but it has happened and it would be needless crying over what has been done.

Your sister deserves her happiness, peace and love in life. Let her put the past behind her and move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by bigfrancis21: 1:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Infomizer:
He's a bisexual jooor..At least he put her in the family way...something very rare in the gay circles..Make your sister move on o! Time no dey. Some guys don't mind "after-1", so her market value might still be reasonable.

*Drops Mic*

Men are by nature very sexualized beings and once the p3nis is erect, it can have sex with any receptacle. Straight men can have sex with other men. In some cultures, young boys, many of whom are straight, are allowed to sleep with older men before they are mature enough to be independent sexual beings of their own.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by MrsChima(f): 2:05am On Jun 28, 2015
(Bend down on one knee and look at Jesus with tears streaming)
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by bigfrancis21: 2:32am On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:
(Bend down on one knee and look at Jesus with tears streaming)

Meaning?

Long time, Mrs Chima my enemy from the past. grin How are you doin'?
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by MrsChima(f): 2:56am On Jun 28, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Meaning?

Long time, Mrs Chima my enemy from the past. grin How are you doin'?

Oh we were enemies? undecided

I dey good n u?
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by tpiander: 3:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Jesus have mercy.

amona tete wa o, amona tete bo

aye nbaje o, amona tete bo

ese ngori ese lojojumo

amona tete bo.
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by tpiander: 3:22am On Jun 28, 2015
what a mess of pottage!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by bigfrancis21: 5:27am On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Oh we were enemies? undecided

I dey good n u?

Lollll...you wanna act like you don't know. LOL

I just dey like i no dey. Nothing dey happen sha. cheesy
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Infomizer(m): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Men are by nature very sexualized beings and once the p3nis is erect, it can have sex with any receptacle. Straight men can have sex with other men. In some cultures, young boys, many of whom are straight, are allowed to sleep with older men before they are mature enough to be independent sexual beings of their own.
I disagree bro. Then they're not straight. The young boys in question may eventually turn out straight, but as at when they're being sexually domesticated (as in Ancient Greece), they're either homo or bi..

bigfrancis21:

The best your sister can do is to dissolve the marriage and find love in a straight man. You can't force a gay person to be straight and vice versa. It is unfortunate that her husband's mom had to force him into this situation but it has happened and it would be needless crying over what has been done.
Your sister deserves her happiness, peace and love in life. Let her put the past behind her and move on.

My point exactly! It's either the man is straight or not.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by kuuljay(m): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2015
with all the education and enlightenment young girls will agree to marry a total stranger just because he is from a wealthy family or comes from abroad...... pls tell your sister that marriage is a vow. she has to live with her mistake so she can better councel the younger ones.remember she made a vow before God.( for better for worse)
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by cowgirl9090: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2015
she married someone she didn't know and haven't even seen because of money so practically she married money.
she did her traditional marriage alone so she should continue being alone as long as the money is there embarassed
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2015
Omg! Some men tho.

But the girl is crazy. How can you agree to marry someone you haven't met? but because you know the mother. That's silly.

Her life is half doomed, because the guy is not coming back. Gay marriage has been legalized. Thanks to Obama lipsrsealed
Re: My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual by damiloladuke: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2015
shoo, this is a very serious case. when will we stop running after money in this country and start facing reality.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST FOR FUN / Swallowing Or Spitting? / Am In Love With A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.