Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour (898 Views)

This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour by nenehenz(f): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
I have a burden in my heart and I decided to let You in On In.
A neighbour(she has given birth now to a Baby Boy) had a High risk Pregnancy and had travelled to go stay with her mom in Aba Until she puts to bed.
Her hubby who was complaining during the day that she's "Over-Staying"unknown to me was bringing in Ladies at night.
They stayed @ The BQ. On one of such nights he forgot he's keys @ D bar and had to call my brother to come open The Gates.
The young man was startled as he had a female company and Their marriage was barely 8 months old and according "by them" they dated for 6 years.
The Man in question asked him not to tell me he brought in A woman, but my brother did.
The issue now is should I tell the Wife? :/ I dont want to. And is that a sin?
Re: She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour by dulux07(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
The best thing to do, is jst to mind ur bizness, it's as simple as that.no offense.
Re: She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour by Magician1503(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
U better face front undecided
Re: She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour by DuchessLily(f): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
dulux07:
The best thing to do, is jst to mind ur bizness, it's as simple as that.no offense.

Yeah minding her business is good..... But I hope u would advice her to mind her business if it were d wife that was bringing men to her matrimonial home
Re: She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour by dulux07(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
DuchessLily:

Yeah minding her business is good..... But I hope u would advice her to mind her business if it were d wife that was bringing men to her matrimonial hom
e
Sure y not, sometimes its beta we allow things play out themselves, cos in such situatn, it might even boomerang bck at d op.
Re: She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour by DuchessLily(f): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
dulux07:

Sure y not, sometimes its beta we allow things play out themselves, cos in such situatn, it might even boomerang bck at d op.

Yeah! It boomerangs in most cases. The reason I said minding her business is good .

I'm just asking cos most pple advice minding business when its d man fucking up. But if its d lady, they crucify her
Re: She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour by sammer4life(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
My dear, keep what you saw to yourself. Let it not be said that what you said brought trouble between the couple. If na me, I go meet the man and tell am my church mind. That will be more palatable than telling the wife coz she might react in a way you can't imagine
Re: She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour by dulux07(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
DuchessLily:

Yeah! It boomerangs in most cases. The reason I said minding her business is good .

I'm just asking cos most pple advice minding business when its d man fucking up. But if its d lady, they crucify her

Yh, thats true, u know in marriages, women r d pillar of d family, they play an indispensable n vital role in d fam, so wen a woman is caught doin such, there is a high tendency dat family will nose dive into destruction.
Re: She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour by DuchessLily(f): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
dulux07:

Yh, thats true, u know in marriages, women r d pillar of d family, they play an indispensable n vital role in d fam, so wen a woman is caught doin such, there is a high tendency dat family will nose dive into destruction.

Ok oo... But two can can play the game.. Even in the game of marriage, it takes two to tango. if not equal role, The man is supposed to have the most role to play in making a marriage solid. Its d man that was commanded to love his wife as Christ loved d church..... And there is no cheating in love....

Its the same way it hurts a man if his wife cheats that it hurts d lady too. Na the same human being we be
Re: She's Not A Friend, But She's A Good Neighbour by dulux07(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
DuchessLily:

Ok oo... But two can can play the game.. Even in the game of marriage, it takes two to tango. if not equal role, The man is supposed to have the most role to play in making a marriage solid. Its d man that was commanded to love his wife as Christ loved d church..... And there is no cheating in love....

Its the same way it hurts a man if his wife cheats that it hurts d lady too. Na the same human being we be
Tru to a certain extent, but ladies r very powerful being,it is very difficult for man to resist women temptation, if men lik adam, david, samson etc could fall, aw much more d common man, n Nowadays D ladies ve made it vry easy 4 guys 2 cheat, lik they say, "if all women r virgins, automatically all men would be" it hurts both party, but men r mor vulnerable.
D bible says, he that finds a good wife ve found a good thing, it tells u how influential n powerful a woman is in d family. Infact d whole song of solomon, was dedicated towomen.

(1) (Reply)

13 Reasons Why Emmanuel Adebayor Accepted Islam / Wonder Fruit Nature Will Not Cease To Unravel Mystery Photo / See The Wonderful Pics Of Chinedu Ikedieze And His Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.