Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady (44285 Views)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video) / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by DrGroove(f): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2015
uplawal:
Abi o, instead of committing adultery,adultery wey dey bring badluck,poverty,he will soon realise it.
Who is deceiving this one?how does adultery bring bad luck, poverty to a man? All men commit adultery..are all men poor? it's even a rich man that can afford the pleasures of adultery,so I don't understand what u mean.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by CHARLYX9: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
@OP,don't mind some eediots here cause some of them are guilty of this and pretending to be angel of light in this matter,deceiver and my advice to OP is to enjoy urself joor na only once person dey come this world and live with this motto:YOLO(you only live once)
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
My husband does not engage in adultery,and i know many men that are not into it,not all men are loosed.
DrGroove:

Who is deceiving this one?how does adultery bring bad luck, poverty to a man? All men commit adultery..are all men poor? it's even a rich man that can afford the pleasures of adultery,so I don't understand what u mean.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by DrGroove(f): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2015
uplawal:
My husband does not engage in adultery,and i know many men that are not into it,not all men are loosed.
Hahahahahaha! your husband is impotent then! which means you are the one engaging in adultery.
Adultery doesn't mean a man is loose,its a normal thing.Men need to bleep many women as possible to stay alive
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Vikky014(f): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2015
DrGroove:

Hahahahahaha! your husband is impotent then! which means you are the one engaging in adultery.
Adultery doesn't mean a man is loose,its a normal thing.Men need to bleep many women as possible to stay alive
are you married someone is testifying to us dt her hubby is faithful to her and u r saying he is impotent. am sure u r not even a medical doctor slf

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by DrGroove(f): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2015
Vikky014:
are you married someone is testifying to us dt her hubby is faithful to her and u r saying he is impotent. am sure u r not even a medical doctor slf
Lol...come and seize my license
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
DrGroove:

Who is deceiving this one?how does adultery bring bad luck, poverty to a man? A[b]ll men commit adultery..[/b]are all men poor? it's even a rich man that can afford the pleasures of adultery,so I don't understand what u mean.
This logic is false and invalid, the premise and conclusion is baseless, the generalisation is mind boggling, and disappointing.

What exactly is the bases of this assertions on your post?

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Miscellaneous(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
DrGroove:

I am 100% sure! You people say you are naturally polygamous.Bleep is food to you,one woman can never be enough.you can't eat one type of food everytime, so u gat change mouth. abi no be so? which African married man doesn't commit adultery?at least once in that marriage?? personally,i dont have a problem with that.Just play safe, don't defile my daughter and bring not your thrash home!

lol @ I shudnt defile ur daughter
……… You speak as though you are in all homes & in the heart of all men but, if I may ask do u support women should also sleep around? you know wat is good for goose is good for the gander………
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Miscellaneous(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
DrGroove:

lmao! Drgroove!!!! I feel u!!!
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Vikky014(f): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
DrGroove:

Lol...come and seize my license
you are not married. dt is y u dnt bliev dt her hubby is faithful. ur license to kill u mean

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by marynko: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Guy the truth is bitter, either you take it or u leave it. No normal human will leave his or her comfortable house and start chasing a fire. The earlier you realise is the best.if u love yourself and the kids quit the relationship

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.