Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady (44390 Views)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video) / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Ezenwa11(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
ISSORITE.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
32 year old man with no sense. damage your kids life for puzzy ? walahi the witches in ya village are on overtime. you cant look into your kids eye and see that as reason to work on your marriage ? when you craze now people go dey pity you. dey dont know all the wickedness you have been doing cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
You need Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Cyriloha(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
mysweetnina:
Nairalanders, I need mature and real people opinion here.

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.
God! !!!! There is something so strong in this word "Love" I'm telling you with Experience. ..........when I say love I mean love ooo not all these digital love wee all these small small girls and boys thee do these days

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Adesiji77: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
I don't think you need the advice, we will take your advice "don't tell me to leave her"

Abi now, what's there to say again?

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gaborone:
Shame on you.

May hail stones rain down on your hollow bald head.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
*faints*

Motion seconded

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by lonelydora: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
At my age, I don't give a grown man advice on this kind of topic. Why didn't you marry the said lady.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
32 year old man with no sense. damage your kids life for puzzy ? walahi the witches in ya village are on overtime. you cant look into your kids eye and see that as reason to work on your marriage ? when you craze now people go dey pity you. dey dont know all the wickedness you have been doing cheesy

He is in transition
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by ifeanyi83(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Did you mention "we took care of the pregnancy"?.. Common bro...my honest advice.. Think about the children, they're always the worst hit by a divorce.. Please...what is wrong with our men

3 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by UnknownT: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
you are truly in love to the extent your Nairaland's moniker was opened with her name NINA

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Eillo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
mysweetnina:

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.

well..
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op...I don't sympathise.

Leave ur wife na,get married to the new one whom u love soooo much.

Then watch in 3D as ur new love transforms into ur former wife.

Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
mysweetnina:

Thank u.

It is a shame it ain't working out for you with your wife. You need to be honest with your self and choose wisely. You have the right to be happy and not stay in an unhappy marriage. Be man enough to tell your wife and follow your heart. I know many people will quote bible passages or tell you stay in an unhappy marriage due to ancient beliefs or religious beliefs. Think about the fact that your decision to move will most likely be irreversible,but you being happy and honest is important.

3 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

He is in transition
transition to pain and misery. karma is real. he will surely pay for everything he is doing

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Edusouls(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
ur love for ur wife has faded completely, and no advice or talk can make you love her again or leave ur adulterous partner, just make it clear to ur wife that a second wife is on the way..at least it cuts the adulterous life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by aflabos(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hope d gal is not TIV, otherwise u re killing yourself agradually, better go. back to ur legally married wife, abi Na eggon be d gal.... I pity u, those ladies in Lafia can Bleep like tomorrow no dey.....
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by ademega(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
So many men are in this man shoe .
I will advice .you talk to your wife by confessing .from their reaffirmed your love and unite with your kids .
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
transition to pain and misery. karma is real. he will surely pay for everything he is doing
Let GOD be the judge of morality Love
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by damiloladuke: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
no love in you home bro

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TONIGHT
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by izzieman: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
If you dump your wife and go with the new one, how long will it be before the cycle repeats itself? "Round and round, round it goes; where it stops, nobody knows"

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Omavik:
Ur own happiness shld b ur priority.. stick to whatever /whoever makes u happy... follow ur mind sir...
look at this one. see im mouth. when you decide to bring kids into this world it is no longer about your happiness. and na man go marry this one sha . walahi end time woman na hin make this post shocked

7 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by iidibaraya(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
President Buhari
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by jnrbayano(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Omavik:
Ur own happiness shld b ur priority.. stick to whatever /whoever makes u happy... follow ur mind sir...

What do you mean, "he should follow his mind"?

Didn't you read the horrible mind of his up there in the Op?

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by OBTMOS(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
At op, the banker girl use juju for yhu....... Pray to God, he can deliver u from that spear

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Abugab(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
I can dare you that this 'hot love' will grow cold or even become ice block when you marry this woman and she starts having kids for you.
I am sure you started out hot with your wife before marriage and here we are now.
Please, before you become a serial marriage breaker or divorcee, run fast from this your banker lover with your heels touching your ears to your wife and kids.
Compromise is the way to go in having a successful marriage as there is no perfect marriage but our deliberate and conscious efforts makes it work. I know this and that is what I am telling you.

Run, run, run and fast too from your lover. It's no love from your side but intensity as the whole thing is centered around love making.
Wish you the best in your marriage and a happy family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by tammie24: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
U don't want us to tell u to leave ur girlfriend..
Sounds to me like u hav already made up ur mind on what to do so u don't need any advice
What I will tell u is, it not worth it
Dats all

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

Let GOD be the judge of morality Love
God has appointed men on earth to judge

1 corinthians 2 vs 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Its infatuation and if you aren't careful the babe would want ro get serious with the relationship. Meaning you will be considering having two wives, since you don't wanna leave your wife. BTW this your new catch could have / would still charm you in the long run. Take it or leave it!

New and unknown is always exciting but once it runs out he will look for another woman.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by zinzane: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
andromida:
Nina is the colleague right? smiley
Hahaha...You bad gan, I took that question from my mind.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by DTOBS(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
let me start by asking you a few question: are you a Xtian? did you had a church wedding wit ur wife? if answers to dis questions is yes,den you need to wake up from your lustful sleep and face what God has given to you.
true, women can be annoying sometimes,but as a man,try to make your marriage work by bringing back your first love that brought you and your wife together.
as for the lady banker/your Mistress, she is not doing herself any good rather are you helping her matter...she needs to realise that you are not for her....
your marriage can work again only if you allow it...
shalom!

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by shoesandbags(f): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
If say na woman now, all of una go dey bad mouth am...just because he's a man or should I say fellow brother, they don't see anything wrong with d nonsense story he's telling. He called cheating on his a good thing, may God help u all.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.