Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady (44362 Views)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video) / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Hope6289(f): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2015
If you don't want to work things out with ur wife, why don't u just let her know. I pray she finds the courage to leave you and meet someone who would treat her with love and respect.

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by onome2013: 7:14am On Jun 28, 2015
The bitter truth is that in every beginning, start thinking about the end , no matter how long it will last. If Abraham regretted after pregnating their housemaids, what do you think will be your portion in this intruder coming to your life?. Please trash her out of your life she might have been looking for where to hook up her waisted life
The sex she is giving to you now that has turned your head upside down will ruin your future please

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MsChiamie(f): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2015
cowgirl9090:
I just discovered that you have already made up your mind on what to do,that is marrying your colleague or making her your sex mate or your baby mama..so why have you decided to stress us out with this advice thingy?
U just stole the words from ma mouth
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Here's my mature answer.. You are a f00l, for posting this, it's your type the make women believe all men are unreliable, cheating, promiscuous, unfocused bastards!!! When it's weak willed men-boys like you who are just a disgrace to all men folk world wide!!! I ain't holy at all but even I know better than to do this!!! Idi0t

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by correctyourself(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2015
mysweetnina:
Nairalanders, I need mature and real people opinion here.

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.

Good verysoon anotherman with potbellywilldrinkalemo,tie towelin your wife's apartmentand take care ofthe brain boxyou leftin Abuja,atleastneed tobe serviced,then yourchildren wth callthe man dadywhile theycallyou uncle.Lozzzzz
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by correctyourself(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2015
mysweetnina:

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.

Good verysoon another man with pot belly will drink alemo,tie towel in your wife's apartment and take care of the brain box you left in Abuja,at least need to be serviced,then your children will call the man dady while they call you uncle.Lozzzzz
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Cateyes07: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2015
mysweetnina:

Thank u.
My guy two laws of nature is in play in your life , 1st law is distance and vacuum you and your wife created that allow the lost romance and presently both of you are seen another lover. Second law is "the law of Association" when two opposing sex get too close to each other the sexual fire must ignite , be it blood relative or co worker, this is the reason you hear irritating sex story betwEen father and daughter, Son and step mother, brother and sister etc, just as you said , can't let go until another law comes into play "the law of Repercussions " when it comes my advice for you is "Never blame the Devil " for your ugly result.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Rexeffiom(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2015
vivypretty:
I don't think you need the advice, we will take your advice "don't tell me to leave her"
Well datz his biz.... My biz is U,....... I think I like U

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by mgbedianya(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2015
l know this guy, l know where his family lives. The wife is screwing one man

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by seeme2(f): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Animal.. you've got no conscience at all. You are A shamebto your parents. You should be sacked at that your lowly work. Oloshi Oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2015
danla44:
My brother. Pls marry her as your second wife. Its better to go for polygamy than adultery. If America can legalise Gay Marriage when God says "NO"! Why not polygamy since the Bible did now frown at it. (Lamech Genesis 4:19)

Am a Muslim and I have one wife, my intention is to go for second wife soon.

Lamech was the son of Cain who was cursed and he did take two wives. However Deut. 17:14-17 debunked
your claim that the Bible didn't speak against polygamy. It did! Just because important figures sinned against God and did what they wanted doesn't mean God approved. He did not say man leave his parents home and cleaved unto 2, 3, and 4 wives. 2 became 1.

3 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by seeme2(f): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Lamech was the son of Cain who was cursed and he did take two wives. However Deut. 17:14-17 debunked
your claim that the Bible didn't speak against polygamy. It did! Just because important figures sinned against God and did what they wanted doesn't mean God approved. He did not say man leave his parents home and cleaved unto 2, 3, and 4 wives. 2 became 1.

Shut up there... over Sabi. It's people like you that makes Christianity seem unschorlarly. If God is agains polygamy wouldn't he have mentioned it in the over 600 laws given to Moses to compliment the 10? Polygamy is obviously wrong as it does not emphasise the special kind of love that should be between a couple but pls don't base that simple conviction onbthebwrong premise. God is fairer than you think. Monogamy is a Roman idea sotigbo? It was introduced by Romans to Christianity. Even Paul advices the Bishops to be a man of one wife, not all Christians.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by ozallamike(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Bros I understand what u mean, if u don't want ur marriage to crash pls ask ur wife to join u in ur home oderwise that lust will destroy ur home

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by castrobee: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2015
OP. With all sense of decorum I can tell you that your mind is made up.you just want consent not advice but seriously you are heading for destruction because you will end up loosing at all fronts. Seek transfer from your branch and be away from your lady friend. Hard it may be but its the best for you.reconcile with your family before it all comes crashing.cheers
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by adonismuller(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2015
I just hate men,even though I am a man.

How can you be cheating on your wife and proud to say it...mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by dessytutu2: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2015
beta leave ur collegue in the office and face ur wife, u need to sit down wit her and talk things over and moreover u need God in ur marriage. Goodluck
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2015
I agree wit everyone for chastising this man! BUT wat about the selfish woman who prefer a career over her husband! Why didn't she go and live in lafia wit her hubby? This is the reason why I dnt go near ladies who r very stubborn n hard to talk to. They'll always want to hav their way as if it is a battle between them and their male counterpart. I've left a lot of difficult ladies for dis reason and this thread is a re-assurance that I actually did the right tin.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by peacekeeping(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2015
mr man listen, i am also a banker working in abuja.I had a related case like yours but i took it here and got some prudent solution. now let me start with ur wife, any reasonable married woman that loves her home, her children, and her husband should,nt have objected d idea of staying with her family because i knw very well dt a lot of pple working in abuja lives in nassarawa. so my question is, are u sure your wife is not cheating on u just as u do? similarly, i am sure u knows the rules in banking industries that a couple cant work in d same office/branch, meaning that if u eventually marry her one of have to resign or relocate to another branch. wat if there is no vacant position to transfer any of u? it means d victim will start looking for job again. secondly, i know how seductive,erotic, charming diz our female colleague could be most times but try as much as u can to reduce d feelings and closeness and stop given her attention all the time. thirdly, i am sure everyone in your office knows that u r married and want to bring scandal in ur work and in ur marriage, bros think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Albishir: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Well, if you know you can handle polygamy, just go ahead and marry your present heartrob. This is my submission!
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Kagarko(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Omavik:
Ur own happiness shld b ur priority.. stick to whatever /whoever makes u happy... follow ur mind sir...

Following his happiness means marrying her.
Simply marry her.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by marischerry(f): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2015
u ve already adviced yourself, so why do u still need it. But my advice 2 u is that u should leave dat woman nd face your family

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by boxypane(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Happy Sunday ppl.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by change49ja: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2015
correctyourself:
Good very soon another man with pot belly will drink alemo, tie towel in your wife's apartment and take care of the brain box you left in Abuja, at least need to be serviced, then your children wth call the man dady while they call you uncle. Lozzzzz

grin grin grin
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by coretechng1(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2015
cowgirl9090:
I just discovered that you have already made up your mind on what to do,that is marrying your colleague or making her your sex mate or your baby mama..so why have you decided to stress us out with this advice thingy?
grin grin You guys are just too funny. You made me lol.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Jenams:
I agree wit everyone for chastising this man! BUT wat about the selfish woman who prefer a career over her husband! Why didn't she go and live in lafia wit her hubby? This is the reason why I dnt go near ladies who r very stubborn n hard to talk to. They'll always want to hav their way as if it is a battle between them and their male counterpart. I've left a lot of difficult ladies for dis reason and this thread is a re-assurance that I actually did the right tin.

So she should quit her job so the whole family will rely on the straying husband's bank work that may likely be terminated tomorrow? You don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by bellabello(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2015
You don't need to stress us you are already made up your mind, despite you wrote we should not tell you to leave her what else do you need from us. That is ur own cup of tea drink it and face it problems
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2015
sukkot:
how many women will lend you there money ? ask him if he ever pays it back ? he will say no. when a wife lends you money it is dash.

I pay back to the last kobo.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Daresh(f): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2015
mysweetnina:

Thank u.

You will die a miserable death and your d1Ck will rot and fall off.

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2015
seeme2:

Shut up there... over Sabi. It's people like you that makes Christianity seem unschorlarly. If God is agains polygamy wouldn't he have mentioned it in the over 600 laws given to Moses to compliment the 10? Polygamy is obviously wrong as it does not emphasise the special kind of love that should be between a couple but pls don't base that simple conviction onbthebwrong premise. God is fairer than you think. Monogamy is a Roman idea sotigbo? It was introduced by Romans to Christianity. Even Paul advices the Bishops to be a man of one wife, not all Christians.
He was actually right. You are the one who doesn't know much about christianity.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by vivypretty(f): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Rexeffiom:
Well datz his biz.... My biz is U,....... I think I like U
you are not yet sure
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by 1miccza: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2015
I seriously wonder what the guy in this story wants from us, even if we were to offer an advice,you have clearly asked us no to tell you not offer such. Were you expecting us to support such an adulterous act? Well bros fire down till you get STD abeg?
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by spiralwedge(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2015
mysweetnina, I will advise u leave your colleague and stay married cos of the kids. however, u can have flings cautiously, if that makes happy and keeps you going. But don't have anything permanent.. only flings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.