Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries (1139 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Aregbesola Begins Dredging Of Rasco River In Osogbo (pics) / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by borlarge(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
The Osun State government led by the embattled governor,
Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola has begun the part
payment of salary arrears it owes his workers.
Having being paid since February, the Local Government
Workers in Osun State have started to collect their March
and April 2015 salaries The alerts for the payment have started coming in from
Friday June 26, 2015 afternoon.
It was also gathered that workers in others categories in
the state would get their payment early next week
starting from Monday June 29, 2015 as promised by
Governor Rauf Aregbesola.
Impeccable sources in the state revealed that labour
unions rejected the option by the government to pay them
two to three months and return to their duties posts.
They insisted that they (workers) would collect nothing less
than five months salaries before they would call off the
on-going strike in the state.
The State Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC),
Jacob Adekomi, was said to have handed down the
decision during a meeting with government officials in the
state.
But, the government made it clear that there was no way
it could raise five months salaries at once presently, and
that payment had to be gradual.

Source....... www.newspunch.org/aregbesola-begins-payment-of-osun-workers-salaries/

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Karlman: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Today?

Anyway, I hope this news will delight those who have been offended by tinubu's political knock down.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Rilwayne001: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Okay
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
After how many months of sufferness? Now you are heeding to there call. Foolish man. Better pay Aregbese >sad >sad

Copyright ©. 2015. All rights reserved cool
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by midolian(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Super-Gr8 Development
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by moufan: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
thank GOD, I know aregbesola means well for the people of his state
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by harobed81: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
This news is yet to be confirmed by any civil servant , just saying...
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by adonismuller(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
I am yet to see my 1 year state allawee

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by omokab: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aregbesola is the best governor ever produce in Osun state but he got it wrong on the issue of salary. Yoruba says" kosi beniyen ti ma marin to,tori re koni min. That is, there is no way somebody will know how to walk perfect that his/her head will not be shaking. The best thing for him now is to suspend all the gigantic project and clear the salary owing workers in Osun state until everything is normal. At least he still have numbers of years to prove to his people that he meant well for them.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by CharliParker: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice move , Rochas doing the same
But Rochas is only owing criminals in the state who thinks they can eat their cake and have it, I am a witness on this,

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
omokab:
Aregbesola is the best governor ever produce in Osun state but he got it wrong on the issue of salary. Yoruba says" kosi beniyen ti ma marin to,tori re koni min. That is, there is no way somebody will know how to walk perfect that his/her head will not be shaking. The best thing for him now is to suspend all the gigantic project and clear the salary owing workers in Osun state until everything is normal. At least he still have numbers of years to prove to his people that he meant well for them.
ogbeni i know can never suspend d gigantic project hmmm . by special grace of God he will finish d gigantic project u pronounce here hmmm. by the special grace of God we are enjoying ogbeni aregbe will complete his project oooooooooo. first phase av been completed second phase is ongoing.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
CharliParker:
Nice move , Rochas doing the same
But Rochas is only owing criminals in the state who thinks they can eat their cake and have it, I am a witness on this,
waoooooo
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
waoooooo
this is a good development from Rochas government hmmmm
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by walexybab(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
For those who are saying is it only aregbesola that is owing, pls don't even compare aregbe with any governor because his own case worst pass any governor. in case u don't know governor's office electricity supplies in abere and water corporation in ede have been cut off, all d monies contributed by d workers for contributory pensions have been spent by d governor and d one dat d government suppose to contribute is not remitted into d account and d worst part of it is our governor has spent all d corporative money deducted from d workers salaries to be remitted into d corporative account and some dullards here are supporting dat useless governor.pls don't even compare aregbe with suswan because suswan case is not as worst as aregbesolas own.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by walexybab(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
For those who are saying is it only aregbesola that is owing, pls don't even compare aregbe with any governor because his own case worst pass any governor. in case u don't know governor's office electricity supplies in abere and water corporation in ede have been cut off, all d monies contributed by d workers for contributory pensions have been spent by d governor and d one dat d government suppose to contribute is not remitted into d account and d worst part of it is our governor has spent all d corporative money deducted from d workers salaries to be remitted into d corporative account and some dullards here are supporting dat useless governor.pls don't even compare aregbe with suswan because suswan case is not as worst as aregbesolas own.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by omokab: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
ogbeni i know can never suspend d gigantic project hmmm . by special grace of God he will finish d gigantic project u pronounce here hmmm. by the special grace of God we are enjoying ogbeni aregbe will complete his project oooooooooo. first phase av been completed second phase is ongoing.
I am not saying he should not complete all the project he embark on. He should just let the issue of salary go to rest. I love his style of leadership.He wants everybody to carried along that is why he has intention of developing Osun state. But some people especially opposition was trying to paint him black to pave way for them because they know that they have failed in Osun state. Only one thing is certain,he will later get money to complete all the gigantic project he embarks on when PMB start working perfectly.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
omokab:
I am not saying he should not complete all the project he embark on. He should just let the issue of salary go to rest. I love his style of leadership.He wants everybody to carried along that is why he has intention of developing Osun state. But some people especially opposition was trying to paint him black to pave way for them because they know that they have failed in Osun state. Only one thing is certain,he will later get money to complete all the gigantic project he embarks on when PMB start working perfectly.
yes bro that's what am expecting pd can't win any votes in d state of osun what they know is to spread their lies in osun state. an this is failing them. they keep on disgracing themself in the public.. Aregbe will complete his project by the special grace of God. the dual carrage will be completed inter state roads will be completed pdp has failed us. by next month our refinery will be working well ooo.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Being Prosecuted Over 2019 Presidency-lamido Cries Out(pics) / Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) / Buhari Didn’t Spend N2.2 Billion On U.S. Trip - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.