Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). (2380 Views)

If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most / Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by ceejay80s(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
meeeeeeeeehn that's only comedy that' shitts on all other comedy bro, Fred Sanford never ceases to crack me up, try download his stand up comedy performance bro they're priceless. Aunt Gorilla (Esther) hahahahahah
I have a few episodes of Sanford and son on my hdd , its a pity fred sanford (redd foxx) died in 1991,
Most of them are dead, even aunt esther but only lamont sanford is still alive and he is a reverend father
Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
ceejay80s:

I have a few episodes of Sanford and son on my hdd , its a pity fred sanford (redd foxx) died in 1991,
Most of them are dead, even aunt esther but only lamont sanford is still alive and he is a reverend father
Daaaaaaaamn all of them were hilarious, I wonder wether the BIG COLD BLOODED DUMMY would make a good reverend. I meant Red Foxx's personal stand up comedy bro ( df from Sanford and son)
do you know the fukin irony of Fred's death? he died from heart attack and while he was under the attack all the actors around thought he was having A BIG ONE (kidding) not knowing that this time its real.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by newguy1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:
Silver Linings Playbook
Naruto.

with dis two u pick i already have n idea of the kind of girl u are. Sassy n u stay around brothers, its all a compliment.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by newguy1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
My Sassy girlfriend, lord of the rings, big bang theory, pirate of the caribean.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by youngin(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2015
It has to be knight and day ......anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by Karleb(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tuxedo
Star Trek
Thor
Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2015

Faith- more than 100 times
Iris- more than 80 times
City hunter- more than 40 times
Game of thrones- waiting for the final season.
Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by baralatie(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
yip man kungfu hustle
Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by chrisgurl(f): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Series
My wife and kids
Diff'rnt Strokes
One tree hill
New girl

Movies
G.I joe retaliation.
Step up revolution.
Lord of the rings
Dance flick
Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by chrisgurl(f): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2015
baralatie:
yip man
kungfu hustle
kungfu hustle was freaking hilarious grin grin .I just remembered shaolin temple now
Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
ceejay80s:
Sanford and son,
Everybody hates chris,
Allo allo ,
Robin of Sherwood ,
Fawlty towers ,
Fresh prince of bel air ,
Mind your language ,
Prison break ,
Spartacus,

Are series's and soaps included ?

For movies I'll take

Sword of the stranger ,
Ninja scroll ,
Shinobi heart ,
Groundhog day ,
Galaxy quest ,
O' God ,
The three Amigos.

For series's

Samurai x ( Japanese version )

#TeamManga
Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Are series's and soaps included ?

For movies I'll take

Sword of the stranger ,
Ninja scroll ,
Shinobi heart ,
Groundhog day ,
Galaxy quest ,
O' God ,
The three Amigos.

For series's

Samurai x ( Japanese version )Japanese?

#TeamManga
Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=barrnchedo post=35532953][/quote]
Is that really you in your profile or just a random picture you found online ?
Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by megawax8: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2015
1. V FOR VENDETTA

Remember remember the fifth of November the gun powder treason and plot,
I know of no reason the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

2. PIRATE OF THE CARIBBEAN

Re: Which Movie Have You Watched Up To 5 Times? (photo). by ElGrecco(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2015
i have seen all Jet Li films more than 5 times, i can name all films, the plots, the antagonist and protagonist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) / Who Is The Ugliest Nollywood Actor / Most Interesting Movie Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.