Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,599 members, 7,958,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Have You Ever Thought About This, I Bet You Haven't. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Thought About This, I Bet You Haven't. (779 Views)

10 Facts I Bet You Didn't Know! / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Thought About This, I Bet You Haven't. by michaelou(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
While moderators place this in the right category.
Am not a hater but I thought I should bring this to light because am guessing many people hasn't really dig deep into this. Ok, so it's about transgenders. You know them e.g"call me caterina dem dem" and the rest. I was in church today (am an adventist) and I saw this girl about three rows from where I sat for the first time. Asin the girl has a bald head and she looks exactly like a guy with ear holes and so much hair on the head (though this days this isn't exactly a factor for the determinant of gender) so I probed further with my eye and saw the b**bs. Let's get back on track. So this got me thinking, analysing and finally I made a theory which states that:
1.all transgenders are homosexual and therefore promote the act of homosexualism.
2.all transgenders still have their brain intact.
3.a male transgender (male turn female) must develop feelings for men (given that he wants to be straight in the society).
4. A female transgender (female turn male) must develop feelings for women (given that she wants to be straight in the society).
The world is getting twisted as this set of people are all gaining upper hand in the media, please don't get twisted along side, God created us perfect, he never makes mistakes.
just my opinion oo.
Cc.ishilove,lalasticlala
Re: Have You Ever Thought About This, I Bet You Haven't. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
u obviously don't know who a transgender is.

most of them are people who believe they were put in the wrong body and they identify as the opposite sex. so they go to hospitals to get sex change operations..
Re: Have You Ever Thought About This, I Bet You Haven't. by michaelou(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
feran14:
u obviously don't know who a transgender is.

most of them are people who believe they were put in the wrong body and they identify as the opposite sex. so they go to hospitals to get sex change operations..
if u could shed more light on this,I will be glad. but out of curiosity isn't this deduction of yours something you saw on the internet?
Re: Have You Ever Thought About This, I Bet You Haven't. by Jayjay0(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mmmm...i don't have any thing to contribute.
Re: Have You Ever Thought About This, I Bet You Haven't. by AirstarKane(f): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
I sincerely don't understand what you posting. You mix everything up.
Re: Have You Ever Thought About This, I Bet You Haven't. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
michaelou:
if u could shed more light on this,I will be glad. but out of curiosity isn't this deduction of yours something you saw on the internet?

wiki pediatric to be exact and experiences of transgendered people.. also read online
Re: Have You Ever Thought About This, I Bet You Haven't. by michaelou(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
feran14:

wiki pediatric to be exact and experiences of transgendered people.. also read online
yes I will, thank you.
Re: Have You Ever Thought About This, I Bet You Haven't. by michaelou(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
AirstarKane:
I sincerely don't understand what you posting. You mix everything up.
what exactly don't you understand?

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Pet Names Loveable And Hate / Christian Ronaldo Personally Return Ladies Lost Phone He Found. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These Questions Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.