Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What's Your Take On This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On This? (1728 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On This? by fpeter(f): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
My first post here,I hope I get reasonable contributions.
So a friend of mine woke me up a few nights ago to seek my opinion on this matter,my friend's younger brother has a girlfriend that he's so crazy about and plans to marry. So the girlfriend got a job in a private firm as the CEO'S P.A and according to her the CEO is a very nice man, Now my friend's brother got a call from his babe that she and her boss were travelling to the USA for a wedding...not a course or business related..this boss is a married man, in my opinion why would he travel to the USA without his wife or male staff seeing that the reason for the trip is not official but for leisure. I advised my friend to tell the brother not to confront her but rather to move on with his life but my friend thinks he should confront her when she returns from the trip. Meanwhile she told him about the trip a few days before she left 9ja..she called from Sheraton where her "boss" lodged her before the flight. Sound opinions please would be appreciated.
Mods abeg do the koko.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by FLAWLES(f): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Break-up alert

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Too long!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This? by Praisemelody(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dont knw what to say
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Princecalm(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
this is still complicated because for her not lying to him that the trip is a business one still shows she has some feelings for him. But what one cannot ascertain now is what becomes of her when she returns from that trip and so I will advise the friend of your brother to still stick around for a while and see what becomes of her after the trip. Meanwhile, there are many fishes in the ocean.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This? by greenstar: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
It simply means that the girl is playing away match angry
Re: What's Your Take On This? by orogodoganyin(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
how i go reply wey i no go break relationship nw? prolly leisure business
Re: What's Your Take On This? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
The dude should be a tad patient,his action(s) should be based on how she start reacting after the American "Sojourn.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by achinaboy(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
the girl is the guy's PA for God's sake,if u want to be a crying baby,look for someone else,that is not a PA,because there would be more PA related jobs in future,so save urself a heart attack or man up and support her for her job,there are no perfect women , there are no evidence that the boss is interested on her konji or? or kukuma stop her from the job and provide for her needs by keeping her at home as a house wife with a big fencing with a private driver,,ofwhich some drivers are also interested on wife's konji,,and some of them handle it very well more than the hussy,,so where do u stand now?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This? by SenatorJames(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Tell him to be watchful and suspicious, maybe nothing is going on between them, but all fingers are pointing to their closeness as illegal. He should not act until he catch her right handed.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Barezzi(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Updates please angry grin
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
fpeter:
My first post here,I hope I get reasonable contributions.
So a friend of mine woke me up a few nights ago to seek my opinion on this matter,my friend's younger brother has a girlfriend that he's so crazy about and plans to marry. So the girlfriend got a job in a private firm as the CEO'S P.A and according to her the CEO is a very nice man, Now my friend's brother got a call from his babe that she and her boss were travelling to the USA for a wedding...not a course or business related..this boss is a married man, in my opinion why would he travel to the USA without his wife or male staff seeing that the reason for the trip is not official but for leisure. I advised my friend to tell the brother not to confront her but rather to move on with his life but my friend thinks he should confront her when she returns from the trip. Meanwhile she told him about the trip a few days before she left 9ja..she called from Sheraton where her "boss" lodged her before the flight. Sound opinions please would be appreciated.
Mods abeg do the koko.
updates abeg
Re: What's Your Take On This? by fpeter(f): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sniper12:
updates abeg

They broke up.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by PoliteActivist: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
See the kind of advice people were giving in 2015 b4 Naija don spoil finish. If na today you'd know she's not comming back. The only advice: see if she can help u japa too!

(1) (Reply)

My Beautiful Ex, A Vaseline Cries :-( / Some Things That Won't Change When You Lose Your Virginity / Don't Tell The Mod.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.