Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (64354 Views)

Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eipreel(f): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
The bro above me is confused embarassed bros there was another test after that and only applicants with about 75 percent and above were called

Modified:
Oduola412:

Please I'm confuse which one is the first online test.... All I know is that I did only one HARPs online test on 24th of June..
bro how often do you check your mail

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ninaskylar: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Had 60 percent as average in the second test and no message undecided ...took it on Thursday afternoon
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by horexy(f): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Horexy and Pinkylilly wadup

Hmmmn, bro....i sooooooo dey my lane.
Like d proverbial sower sowing his seeds, as regards HARPS, i happen to be one of d seeds growing perfectly fine until d weed of verbal reasoning choked me up. Lol. tongue
Didn't receive any text msg...it's so obvious my average wasn't up to their desired cut-off. cry
To those who av been selected...i wish u speed and accuracy tomorrow, and above all, God's divine backing...
For those claiming they can't make it to Lag, jez try ur possible best, so dt later u won't av any form of regret.
For those who weren't picked...it can only get better...don't lose hope or be depressed...greater things in store for us...Chevron/ Total/ Exxon Mobil things cheesy
To d few friends I av made here: Pinkylilly, adNEXT, Bottlepop, Jeromejnr e.t.c...it was fun 'hanging out' wit u guys.
May God bless us all!
Love, horexy smiley

10 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
horexy:

Like d proverbial sower sowing his seeds, as regards HARPS, i happen to be one of d seeds growing perfectly fine until d weed of verbal reasoning choked me up. Lol. tongue
Didn't receive any text msg...it's so obvious my average wasn't up to their desired cut-off. cry
To those who av been selected...i wish u speed and accuracy tomorrow, and above all, God's divine backing...
For those claiming they can't make it to Lag, jez try ur possible best, so dt later u won't av any form of regret.
For those who weren't picked...it can only get better...don't lose hope or be depressed...greater things in store for us...Chevron/ Total/ Exxon Mobil things cheesy
To d few friends I av made here: Pinkylilly, adNEXT, Bottlepop, Jeromejnr e.t.c...it was fun 'hanging out' wit u guys.
May God bless us all!
Love, horexy smiley

I like that.
Always keep moving on.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
horexy:

May God bless us all!
Love, horexy smiley

I like that. smiley An optimistic attitude.

Always keep moving on.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ohnaigee(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
@Bottlepop, pls calm down man, av not seen any invite either, but it is well.

What will it profit harps to conduct two online tests only to discover that most of their chosen candidates will bang offline 2moro, or during Interview, or training?

Kudos to those who received invites and made it thus far, show no mercy to them ,some of these recruiters deserve jungle justice, fully

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
ohnaigee:

What will it profit harps to conduct two online tests only to discover that most of their chosen candidates will bang offline 2moro, or during Interview, or training?

Kudos to those who received invites and made it thus far, show no mercy to them ,some of these recruiters deserve jungle justice, fully

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ohnaigee(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

grin grin grin grin grin

Dear Uncle,

i go <i>fit</i> byte pesin ooo sad
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by UrchMannie: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
ohnaigee:

Don't say such things man, wish your comrades the best and move on. smiley

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
ohnaigee:

Dear Uncle,

i go <i>fit</i> byte pesin ooo sad

Hope for better tins man. wink
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by holuwabamikole: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Have not gotten a mail yet concerning the test.my average is 65.5
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chocolatees: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
eloquent:
I just got the text message invite for the 3rd stage. My average was 96% (100 Verbal, 92 Numerical). Wish me luck

Hopefully you maintain the score for the verification tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just wondering.....Did anyone with an average of "70 or less" get the text message?.... I had 83% - numerical, 56% - verbal...I can't receive text messages in my current location.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
holuwabamikole:
Have not gotten a mail yet concerning the test.my average is 65.5

You know for some ppl DAT have lost hope, its actually possible they might be sent a text at a later time.

#Justsaying.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chengy99: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
patston:
Is that even possible? The test couldn't have been taken twice. Unless the person didn't solve the questions but just checked out the questions before the time elapsed. Anyway, I feel your pain. I'm so sorry.
the person jst checked tru d numeric questions till d time elapsed den attempted d verbal to see d corrections,, Better tins ahead, I believe dis disappointment is a blessing in disguise, hoping for the best, goodluck to those who scaled tru d stage, n to u who wrote my test too
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
horexy:

May God bless us all!
Love, horexy smiley
horexy my good friend, its been great knowing you and I really did have fun on this thread. as you said let all of us who weren't successful still have hope for better things awaits us tomorrow. surely we'll meet at the top. to my other friends too like JerocanJnr (I don't just get how to spell that name right ) wish you all well o.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You know for some ppl DAT have lost hope, its actually possible they might be sent a text at a later time.

#Justsaying.
hmmmm!!! I hope
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pinkylilly:
horexy my good friend, its been great knowing you and I really did have fun on this thread. as you said let all of us who weren't successful still have hope for better things awaits us tomorrow. surely we'll meet at the top. to my other friends too like JerocanJnr (I don't just get how to spell that name right ) wish you all well o.

If you like don't spell my name right o. angry

Anyways, I wish you well, I wish all of us on this thread well.

Peace out. cool
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by summersetsalways(f): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
UrchMannie:

Don't say such things man, wish your comrades the best and move on. smiley
No mind am,see bad wishes o,harp is not for u ohiagne,jes brace up and move ahead,and as for the guy or girl that said she or he was called with 50%,that's a fucking lie,stop making others feel stupid abeg
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sadewodu(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
What can be done to postpone the test because a friend of mine is not in lagos presently!!! How can some1 contact these Harps people!!!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mcshegs(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

If you like don't spell my name right o. angry

Anyways, I wish you well, I wish all of us on this thread well.

Peace out. cool
JeromeLilly...I'll be soo disappointed if u guyz haven't exchanged PMs aiidy. Pinklilly don't go yet now...I'm soo enjoying evry bit of this

BTW...so dats how I won't attend @bunmishontelle's wedding tomorrow??

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by summersetsalways(f): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
sadewodu:
What can be done to postpone the test because a friend of mine is not in lagos presently!!! How can some1 contact these Harps people!!!
Dey are jes looking for reasons to reduce people,but ur friend can still try Hus or lunch by contacting them tru the email dey used to send the test links
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by philfrey08: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
sadewodu:
Guy ha far i dey Lag... shey make i go do stage 3 for am... my blood is hotting... HARPS used English to mess me up.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by summersetsalways(f): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
chengy99:

the person jst checked tru d numeric questions till d time elapsed den attempted d verbal to see d corrections,, Better tins ahead, I believe dis disappointment is a blessing in disguise, hoping for the best, goodluck to those who scaled tru d stage, n to u who wrote my test too
At least u ve learnt your lessons the hard way,not getting too overworked with excitement anytime anyday,even when u have the offer letter in your hands,overexcitement makes we humans do stupid things at times.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by muyentinadek(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Really
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
mcshegs:

JeromeLilly...I'll be soo disappointed if u guyz haven't exchanged PMs aiidy. Pinklilly don't go yet now...I'm soo enjoying evry bit of this

BTW...so dats how I won't attend @bunmishontelle's wedding tomorrow??

Oga Matchmaker! So you're still in.

Congratulations!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hey guys Abeg I dey do revision oo. In the first test there were some words which we were suppose to order. One of the answers is
RP Johnson
CL Johnson
GAF Johnstone.

I never really understood the basis for the arrangement. Pls can anyone break down the formular for arranging such words in a manner that I'd understand? Thanks yall

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by UrchMannie: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
chengy99:

summersetsalways:

At least u ve learnt your lessons the hard way,not getting too overworked with excitement anytime anyday,even when u have the offer letter in your hands,overexcitement makes we humans do stupid things at times.

This one is really funny @Summer. Lesson well learnt for next time.
But still it's very heartless that the job pressure can make someone take such wicked advantage of another. It's really shameful, I hope the heartless person can see this.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Mayosky15754: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
PrivateRyan:
Hey guys Abeg I dey do revision oo. In the first test there were some words which we were suppose to order. One of the answers is
RP Johnson
CL Johnson
GAF Johnstone.

I never really understood the basis for the arrangement. Pls can anyone break down the formular for arranging such words in a manner that I'd understand? Thanks yall

Please I sent you a PM. Please reply.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by UrchMannie: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
PrivateRyan:
RP Johnson
CL Johnson
GAF Johnstone.

Yea, I remember this section, it killed almost everybody.

The instruction was to arrange the LAST NAMES in alphabetical order. So correct answer is:

CL Johnson
RP Johnson
GAF Johnstone

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dear Uncle,

I've been refreshing my email inbox for quiet some time now!

Nothing yet oooo.

Uncle,

Please advise me on what to do to this my pastor!

Chai....chai...chai

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by horexy(f): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
PrivateRyan:
RP Johnson
CL Johnson
GAF Johnstone.

Surname is d same as lastname.
So, if u are told to arrange the surnames in alphabetical order, u simply consider the last names.
In a case, as above, where 2 or more surnames are same, u consider d first names which are represented by their initials.
Hence, the correct order is:
CL Johnson
RP Johnson
GAF Johnstone.

Goodluck bro. Make mama proud tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network. / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? / Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.