Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (64167 Views)

Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sadewodu(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
michealekene:
Ppl shld chiilout for deir mail, it's turn by turn....d venue is already posted, d content of d mail only requires coming with ur id nd the time dey demselves chose. xcpt u writing by 8am 2moro nd u Vnt gotten d mail which I doubt.

I choose 8:00 as my first choice, 9:00 as the second and 11:00 as the third!!! And I haven't received the mail yet!!!
Those of u that received the mail wat times did u choose?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
sadewodu:

Pls Bro I'll need such info also!!! Tanx

Come with ID and copy of your certificate, the one indicated in the application form.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
sadewodu:

I choose 8:00 as my first choice, 9:00 as the second and 11:00 as the third!!! And I haven't received the mail yet!!!

DID you submit the form within the time frame i.e b4 3pm?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by UrchMannie: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
sadewodu:

Bro is this 4real?? because I got the text but haven't received the mail yet!!! Who know it might have been a glitch on their system!!!

chucktriceey:

Uncle , what are the requirements for the test.

This is the info, so that you can plan ahead. Meanwhile, everybody will get the email in due time.
All the best

Dear Candidate,

We write to confirm that you have been scheduled to participate in the 3rd phase of our testing exercise for the Graduate Trainee Programme.

Please note below information :

Test Venue: 19a Ajisafe Street, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos

Date: 4th July 2015

Time: 2:00pm

You will be required to come with a photo ID (Government or School Issued) and a copy of your certificate from either the University or Polytechnic as contained in your initial application.

Please endeavour to be on time, as individuals who miss their time slots will not be eligible to participate in a later slot.

Regards,

HARPS

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sadewodu(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ramj:

DID you submit the form within the time frame i.e b4 3pm?

Yea I submitted within the specified time frame, I tink around 1:00pm!!!! Pls which certificate and application form are u talk of? I can't remember ooo!!!
Abeg no vex say my questions too much oooo
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by odebade(f): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls fellow nairalanders, how do I get to the test venue from Amuwo-Odofin? Any kind person should please give me a good description of the route. Thanks
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by horexy(f): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
jayrager:

Well said!! i think you missed out a name though in your closing remarks embarassed

Lol.
Whose name?
Urs? cheesy

...............and Jayrager..............

It's included now tongue

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sadewodu(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Did anybody get 8:00am? Pls reply!!!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
sadewodu:

Yea I submitted within the specified time frame, I tink around 1:00pm!!!! Pls which certificate and application form are u talk of? I can't remember ooo!!!
Abeg no vex say my questions too much oooo

When we we filled the app form then, they asked for i think the highest degree one has, but to be on a safe side bring copies of all
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
sadewodu:
Did anybody get 8:00am? Pls reply!!!

Yes I did 8am
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
svenson:

Pls wats d venue got the text message but haven't gotten a mail. I seriously need this info because I'll be travelling down from Calabar.

Calabar hope u r coming by air? And have u got the mail now?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by michealekene(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2015
sadewodu:

11am....nd I submitted bk before 3pm
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 04, 2015
odebade:
Pls fellow nairalanders, how do I get to the test venue from Amuwo-Odofin? Any kind person should please give me a good description of the route. Thanks

Go to festac side mile 2, enter a bus going to ikeja, drop at bus stop, enter another bus going to under bridge, drop at bus stop and trek to under bridge. So u may ask for direction from the cabs or keke infront of Lasuth around under bridge.
Ajisafe street is off Isaac john street [chams city is in Isaac john street].
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by vobochi(m): 5:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls my dear fellow nairalanders does anyone remember if we uploaded our certificate or or we jus filled our grades and type of degree on the application form.

Please I need a reply now

Thanks
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Obaprosper: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2015
sadewodu:

Pls Bro I'll need such info also!!! Tanx
19a,Ajisafe Street, Ikeja GRA, IKEJA, LAGOS..... make sure you come with an ID card either from School or University and a copy of your University Certificate... Make sure you are dere at your chosen preferred test time
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by michealekene(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Ppl for 8am?? how far na??

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jaybros: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2015
How do I get there from iyana ipaja, someone suggested I stop at pwd and take bike, true?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ElDeeVee(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2015
jaybros:
How do I get there from iyana ipaja, someone suggested I stop at pwd and take bike, true?
Yeah perfect

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sadewodu(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Imagine!!! The mail they sent to my box failed to deliver!!! I just went there by faith this morning to try my luck and @ the same time complain!!! alas I was scheduled to write my test for 8:am!!!
Tank GOD I did the test!!! Now I have done my best the rest is up to Almighty Jehovah!!!

Ramj I acknowledge u!!! Tanx a lot!!! Success bro See u in Harps!!!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2015
jaybros:

Yes bro. The direction is correct.

PLLSSSS BE THERE EARLY OO
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2015
sadewodu:
Imagine!!! The mail they sent to my box failed to deliver!!! I just went there by faith this morning to try my luck and @ the same time complain!!! alas I was scheduled to write my test for 8:am!!!
Tank GOD I did the test!!! Now I have done my best the rest is up to Almighty Jehovah!!!

Ramj I acknowledge u!!! Tanx a lot!!!

Success bro See u in Harps!!!

I must have seen you I was the guy in grey shirt.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Simple advice.

IF YOU GOT THE TEXT MESSAGE AND YOU FILLED THE FORM BEFORE 3PM

JUST GOOOO SINCE WE ALL HAVE THE ADVICE.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2015
sadewodu:

Ramj I acknowledge u!!! Tanx a lot!!! Success bro See u in Harps!!!

Are you a lady or a guy @Sadewodu
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kkstency(f): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls what kind of test? Maths and verbal? Was calculator allowed?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adigweco: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls what kind of test? Was it the same as the 2nd test?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kassidy4luv(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2015
Person fit gate crash this Test?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

Nope. They have a list plus they take ur ID and the CBT is configured per candidate
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by abbey4christ(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls does anyone know if the place is close to Cantonment or I'll still need to take a bike from cantonment.Help a brother
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2015
abbey4christ:
Pls does anyone know if the place is close to Cantonment or I'll still need to take a bike from cantonment.Help a brother

Best don't drop at Cantonment drop at Abule bus stop after Sheraton hotel. Its a walking distance from Abule bus-stop
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

If u got the text and you sent the message before 3pm.

PLS GO AND GATE CRASH U NAME MIGHT BE ON THE LIST. EVEN IF TRY AND GOOOO.

MY SIMPLE ADVICE
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by abbey4christ(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Ramj:

Best don't drop at Cantonment drop at Abule bus stop after Sheraton hotel. Its a walking distance from Abule bus-stop
God bless u real good
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Igemburg(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Ramj:

Are you a lady or a guy @Sadewodu
What kind of test? Is it repitition of d 2nd one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! / Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.