Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ (905 Views)

Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military – Defense HQ Releases Statemen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by stanleychimezie(f): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ

This Buhari's ploy to relocate Boko Haram Prisioners To Anambra State Nigeria,(My Dear State) will never be acceptable to Ndi Anambra let alone Ndigbo in general.

Anambra State is not secure for boko haram boys, since he wants to relocate them from where ever they are.

Buhari should relocate them to where he relocated The Defence Headquarters recently, since the Hq of Nigerian Army is now in the north-east he should park them to that region considering the tightness of security there and not to tactically relocate Boko Haram Base To the South-East.

We Ndigbo are peace loving people and will not fold our hands and watch.

Buhari has just given Ndigbo a clue of what he has for them

The time to act is NOW.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by INTROVERT(f): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
I agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by AirstarKane(f): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin today has been hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by Emekamex(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Buhari has sinister motives; I can see it in him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by Futureleader1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Buhari wants to buharia nigeria...I smell something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
has the news been comfirmed?
Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Those who are wondering why Ndigbo dislike this man should see this for themselves!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by ksbusari(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Way to punish Ndigbo. Taste Bokoharam jor. I beg make u too battle Bokoharam 4 few weeks. Sai Baba. I can't wait o

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by Humorclux: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
ksbusari:
Way to punish Ndigbo. Taste Bokoharam jor. I beg make u too battle Bokoharam 4 few weeks. Sai Baba. I can't wait o

We want to battle the Lazy NA and have our freedom.

#BornBiafrian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by Xcex: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
If dis new is nt a propaganda, I hav 100% trust in onisha guys, dia will b a masacre in d prison, dey'll nt live 2 tell d story.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by rawtouch: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
To avoid jailbreak
Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by Cattnoni: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Anambra is part of Nigeria and the commander in chief has to do everything possible to secure lives! grin grin
Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by olapluto(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
If nature wants to punish a people, it puts someone like Nnamdi Kanu amongst them. This news is 100% propaganda, but it is getting some ignorant folks so worked up.
Re: Buhari, Shift Boko Haram Prisioners To Where You Shifted The Defense HQ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
If this news is propaganda, t has achieved its aim.
Buhari has a lot of work to do, to keep Nigeria ONE.

(1) (Reply)

The Questions Okonjo-iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole / Privatization Of Gas, Solid Minerals, Others Will Continue – Buhari / PHOTOS: Aero Contractors Make Emergency Landing At MM2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.