Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Have U Noticed The Absence Of These Technocrats -fashola, Fawhemi, Tam-david,etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have U Noticed The Absence Of These Technocrats -fashola, Fawhemi, Tam-david,etc (578 Views)

"Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Noticed The Absence Of These Technocrats -fashola, Fawhemi, Tam-david,etc by BIGERBOY1: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Where are these people
Fashola
Fawhemi
Festus
Tam David
Amechi
Etc

Or are they carrying out 'critical analysis' (the phrase buhari used for his ministers in 1884) of their portfolios/ministries

Who else is missing from the public space?
Re: Have U Noticed The Absence Of These Technocrats -fashola, Fawhemi, Tam-david,etc by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
I can beat my chest that those men will most likely make the Cabinet.
Re: Have U Noticed The Absence Of These Technocrats -fashola, Fawhemi, Tam-david,etc by AnambraDota: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol, Fayemi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mek Fayose catch you people now
Re: Have U Noticed The Absence Of These Technocrats -fashola, Fawhemi, Tam-david,etc by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Techno-gini? Nigerians are so useless!!!

(1) (Reply)

Honorable Patrick Obiagbon Speaks Again(on The Affair Of The Nation)!!!!!! / Desperation : I sneaked into NASS at 6 AM to become senate president - Saraki / Rivers APC Urges Buhari To Investigate Wike, Education Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.