Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value (11141 Views)

Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by ruffp: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
The US government made the wrong choice signing such pathetic act into law..

Yet u wld happily collect their visa!
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by brize(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
pbs4real:
hahaha, i swear introvert everywre for FTC. . .chai! Introvert were u @ ur spacetongue
i guess she use laptop or automatic refresh desktop
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by mu2sa2: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
The way america is going no-one should be surprised if they legalize sex/marriage between wo/man and her/his pet- all in the name of freedom. Looks like Christianity's dying out gradually in the west.
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emekamex:
I am just stating that he shouldn't be the one to be concerned, considering his atrocities to mankind; will you be happy if the devil rebuked Peter for denying and lying about Jesus Christ.
Abeg shift what attrocities are you talking about? Is standing up and saying No to western propaganda outright deceit and bareface hypocricy that you call attrocities against mankind? I think it is the west that you should call racist for formenting trouble im all most every part of the world. Because all most every conflict in the world have the finger print of the americans and its allies in it directly or indirectly.
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by 48noble(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thank you, Vladimir Putin for your sanity and pure believe.
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by fineguy11(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emekamex:
The internet is your abode, I don't have time to engage in arguments with dunderheads; if you don't like my views, simply ignore.
i rather stick with the internet in general than listen to bbc/cnn spew propaganda against nations who chooses not to kiss America's ass...
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by Dahnify70(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is no more news
The latest is men and women sleeping with animals

I have decided to get closer to God so as to run
away from this danger that is coming that will be
worse than sodom and gomora
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by iamrealdeji(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chesman10:
Same sex marriage is not evil. It is like the serpent in the garden of eden. No one is being forced or coerced into homosexuality. Its by choice. What American Supreme Court did was to stop the holy people from coercing the profane to embrace holiness. Without legalization of same sex marriage, homosexuality will still be practiced but with greater risks. Homosexuality is a natural phenomenon that should be acknowledged in any literate society. Nigeria inclusive. Hypocrisy must be pulled down from all sanctuaries.
Mind you, the quest for right to self expression will not end with homosexuality. The one trending now is bestiality which many world greats have started to embrace. Or why do you think many whites keep dogs?
yeah,i think white women keep dogs to phuck them
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
CC: lalasticlala
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by pbs4real(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
brize:
i guess she use laptop or automatic refresh desktop
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
mu2sa2:
The way america is going no-one should be surprised if they legalize sex/marriage between wo/man and her/his pet- all in the name of freedom. Looks like Christianity's dying out gradually in the west.
They've already started that in some States. May God deliver this generation.
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by Noneroone(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emekamex:

1. The massacre of thousands of civilians in Ukraine by russian separatists backed by Putin.
2. The annexation of Crimea from Ukraine using superior military presence.
3. His views on blacks as inferior beings.
chai...see ignorance. Pls you will do urself a lot good if u stop listening to Cnn and BBc or at least, balance their stories with independent research.
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
ruffp:

Yet u wld happily collect their visa!
You'd be shocked to know that twice.. I had rejected invitations to the United States..
Not everyone reasons the same way you do bro.. Not everyone believes the grass is always green on the other side..
We could make the grass green here too... That's what being a true Nigerian means..
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by chernest2002: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Obama 's america is supporting everything bad from gay to terrorism,hunger and imperialism, but jugdement of God must surely come and in shor time.
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by abes(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emekamex:

1. The massacre of thousands of civilians in Ukraine by russian separatists backed by Putin.

Lost soul, please destroy your TV and cut yourself off the Internet, you are easily brainwashed.
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by Chesman10(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
GodsMercy1:

They've already started that in some States. May God deliver this generation.
So you know that bestiality is already in the offing and you are condemning homosexuality. Do not kick against the bricks. Nigerians see Obama as the proponent of same sex marriage. But in truth, it predated Obama administration. Now tell me is it only America that legalized same sex marriage? Nigeria should do the needful. Otherwise, it will be left behind.
I still maintain my view "those within the law should be judged within the law, those outside the law should be judged outside the law" Period. Do not judge an atheist with the ten commandments. It doesn't make sense
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by Chesman10(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
tonytony208:

Yeah, you are right. Free will to slap your Creator in the face. Every sin a man commit is by natural instinct. But this one is abnormal, there is no basis or foundation for homosexuality. Sexual behavior is hormonal. This means it is dictated by your hormones. There is no hormone in any normal human being that should make him desire the same sex.
Hi, I like your comment. I am a Psychology student. I am impressed that you recognize that sexual behavior is hormonal. I can tell you that there are hormones that dictate homosexuality. Also remember that human behavior is 50% biological and 50% environmental.
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by tonytony208(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chesman10:

Hi, I like your comment. I am a Psychology student. I am impressed that you recognize that sexual behavior is hormonal. I can tell you that there are hormones that dictate homosexuality. Also remember that human behavior is 50% biological and 50% environmental.

If such hormone exist, then God wouldn't have destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Environmental situations are avoidable. I mean if you dine with the devil, you will think like and behave like the devil. I challenge you to mention any sexual hormone that can make a man have abnormal desire for another man. I eagerly await your answer.
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chesman10:

So you know that bestiality is already in the offing and you are condemning homosexuality. Do not kick against the bricks. Nigerians see Obama as the proponent of same sex marriage. But in truth, it predated Obama administration. Now tell me is it only America that legalized same sex marriage? Nigeria should do the needful. Otherwise, it will be left behind.
I still maintain my view "those within the law should be judged within the law, those outside the law should be judged outside the law" Period. Do not judge an atheist with the ten commandments. It doesn't make sense

Please change your ways. Jesus still loves you.
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by espn(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
tonytony208:

If such hormone exist, then God wouldn't have destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Environmental situations are avoidable. I mean if you dine with the devil, you will think like and behave like the devil. I challenge you to mention any sexual hormone that can make a man have abnormal desire for another man. I eagerly await your answer.
ghen ghen am waiting for his response.. he's gay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove.
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value by Emma15678: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Emekamex:

I can see that you are ill-knowledged on this issue.
1. The first question you asked has this answer
First ask yourself why the massacres we're carried out, when you're done with that come back to me.
2. Why was Ukraine invaded? Simply because they choose to become stooges for the NATO. Russia needed a distance between Ukraine and Russia and Crimea was chosen for that. Things must be sacrificed to keep a country working. The question is the, does the issue worth the sacrifice? If yes then go ahead.
3. grin Go and check your history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo / I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu / Osun Election: PDP Sets Up 128-Member Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.