Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest (775 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
how can someone that has not even used up to three month on nairaland be crowned winner of mr nairaland and someone did not have 100 or over post vote will be rendered invalid, Nljega and dygeasy have some serious explanation to do regarding this show of shame called contest because i believe it not fair.
cc; farano , ishilove ,aminat508, cherlene, dermmy0325
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
My last post on NL cry
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Dygeasy(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2015
daresma93:
how can someone that has not even used up to three month on nairaland be crowned winner of mr nairaland and someone did not have 100 or over post vote will be rendered invalid, Nljega and dygeasy have some serious explanation to do regarding this show of shame called contest because i believe it not fair.
You had no problem while he was contesting but you do cos he won?

Seriously?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by STARSHYNE(f): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2015
[size=20pt] LOL [/size]

1 Like

Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Freciprocal: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Orijin101:
My last post on NL cry

Oga Orijin101... wetin happen?
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by sandrannna(f): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
daresma93:

Campaigning after election has been won by an opposition party.
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 28, 2015
daresma93:

The person wasn't just crowned Mr nairaland.
He went through the verification stage, was verified, entered the preliminary stages, reached the semi final , crossed that stage, reached the finals and was voted by his fellow nairalanders, as Mr Nairaland.

You that is claiming old member, where were you when the "new" members were accepting to contest. Why didn't you contest?
And you have the guts to open a thread to spew crap.

All people like you know how to do is come to open their wide mouths and talk rubbish.
When the preparation and organization is on, you won't be present, you will just act like you don't care, like it doesn't concern you, but when everything is over and it has finally become a success ,that's when you will show your faces, spewing all manner of trash here and there.

Arrant Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2015
Dygeasy:
You had no problem while he was contesting but you do cos he won?

Seriously?
that's ur job to check whether he satisfies the core criteria before giving him the platform and u failed to do so
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by sandrannna(f): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

He went through the verification stage, was verified, entered the preliminary stages, reached the semi final , crossed that stage, reached the finals and was voted by his fellow nairalanders, as Mr Nairaland.

You that is claiming old member, where were you when the "new" members were accepting to contest. Why didn't you contest?

All people like you know how to do is come to open their wide mouths and talk rubbish.
When the preparation and organization is on, you won't be present, you will just act like you don't care, like it doesn't concern you, but when everything is over and it has finally become a success ,that's when you will show your faces, spewing all manner of trash here and there.

Arrant Nonsense!

She dropped the bomb here.
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

Arrant Nonsense!

if u cannot give a coherent reason why u guys bend the rules for him to emerges mr nairaland u can as well swerve all ish u type there are did not explain anything, rule is rule we all gat to abide by it.
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by demmy0325(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2015
op.. Just forget 'bout it.... Wont waste ma time over that ish anymre..
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2015
daresma93:

if u cannot give a coherent reason why u guys bend the rules for him to emerges mr nairaland u can as well swerve all ish u type there are did not explain anything, rule is rule we all gat to abide by it.

Who the fvck are you referring to as "you guys"? Do I look like one of the organizers to you?
I am just a regular member like you , but unlike you, I make use of common sense.

This is the link to the rules for contesting on the verification thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2344013/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-nomination

Where was it ever stated that to contest you must be an old member or you must have been on the forum for more than 3 months?
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2015
There she goes...
Always melting my heart with her words

kiss
misssclassy:

Arrant Nonsense!

Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Orijin101:
My last post on NL cry
if I hear say you wan deactivate . . . you don inherit Oga tosyne2much palaver. grin grin
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by faith551(m): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Pls I want to contest for miss nairaland :-/
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

Who the fvck are you referring to as "you guys"? Do I look like one of the organizers to you?
I am just a regular member like you , but unlike you, I make use of common sense.

This is the link to the rules for contesting on the verification thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2344013/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-nomination

Where was it ever stated that to contest you must be an old member or you must have been on the forum for more than 3 months?
and u think u are making use of ur brain by abusing me that says alot about the kind of enviroment u grew up in, what am tryin to say is that if he as a new member can contest then let new members vote counts also
Re: Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 28, 2015
grin grin grin

Epic Showdown.....

(1)

For Ladies That Stays In Edo State(uromi,ekpoma) / Can A Muslim Mantra For Love Is A Best Muslim Mantra For Love / Where Are The Good Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.