Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group (15647 Views)

Step Aside Now, Lawan Group Tells Saraki / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune / Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by Orikinla(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Please, President Muhammadu Buhari, face your number national priority which is the national security of Nigerians and not your stupid internal party nonsense. Go and face Boko Haram and save our innocent children from being used and killed as suicide bombers! Stop digressing to trivial issues. On World Refugee Day, instead of addressing the humanitarian emergency of Nigerian refugees and IDPs, you chose to go and have a meeting with your cattle in your Daura Farm. Is that why Nigerians voted for you? If Zahra and Yusuf have been kidnapped and used as suicide bombers, would you be here metting with the greedy and selfish political title chasers of your dysfunctional party? Go and face Boko Haram!
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by inecchairman(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2015
since wai did APC came into power nap different versions of stories we dey here.I hope this will not be d administration of 4 years story
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by inecchairman(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2015
inecchairman:
since wai dis APC came into power na different versions of stories we dey here.I hope this will not be d administration of 4 years story
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by shilexworldsexy(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Euro31:
But President Buhari said he will not interfere naa!!

U are just a barking dog, barking up and down for no reason, u nid to go use dictionary or Google to check these two words interfere and intervene, if u can't find it, u can ask ur father who's not a dullard like pmb to xplain it to. A dullard is ur president. U and ur families who are not dullard are living in one room. Get brain guy.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Dullardo is interfering lol... another integrity shot at his back... to interfere is to intervene... stop twisting words..... Dullardo kips losing integrity erry passy day..
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by nkem123(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Since he belong to nobody and belong to everybody i expect him to be quiet as he has since the beginning.
he belongs to no one bt belongs to d party, he must enforce d party order and directives and that is what he is trying to do nw.
if u are a father in ur home, u belong to no one And belong to everybody doesn't mean u should watch ur children flout ur family directives and allow them misbehave without calling them to order.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by ipreach: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2015
discus well
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by ARTISTDAMILOLA(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2015
tindeck.com/listen/jfxui MY BEST FREESTYLE RAP EVER
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by shidof(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2015
What happened on the floor of the house is what exactly Buhari wants. Buhari prefer to work with Saraki and Dogara who are Godfatherless than Lawan/Akume/Gbajabiamala who has Tinubu's hand written all over them.

Buhari can now approach Saraki/Dogara directly without having to pass2ru Tinubu (a Godfather).

I see Buhari covertly whittling down Tinubu's power in the legislature just to have a smooth administration using Atiku/Saraki to do the dirt while he stand neutral (he wasn't neutral) ....... .... Atiku knows Tinubu very well and Saraki has always defeat Tinubu since his political career.

Buhari will pacify Tinubu through the cabinet nonetheless Buhari has absolute control over the cabinet thus if any of Tinubu boys in the cabinet messed up, with one command Buhari will strip such person from office.

This is all to keep Tinubu under proper control because he is the most ambitious Politician in Nigeria...... National Politics is a different ball game from regional Politics.
I think u jst nailed it Bro, Saraki ve some forces behind him and i think PMB is among dose forces. Time will surely tell.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by ARTISTDAMILOLA(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2015
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY FREESTYLE RAP HERE here http://tindeck.com/listen/jfxui PLEASE LISTEN TO MY FREESTYLE RAP HERE here PLEASE LISTEN TO MY FREESTYLE RAP HERE here http://tindeck.com/listen/jfxui ://tindeck.com/listen/jfxui
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by Tubexsms(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Pls where is the picture for the meeting as baba like posing for pics.
These men are totally confused. This govt will be a mess
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by Uten9z(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2015
ziccoit:

He said he would not interfere but did not say he would not intervene which he is doing now. He is the president of Nigeria and the leader of his party. Now that some unscrupulous individuals are going mutant, it is his responsibility as the leader of APC to call them back on line before they start going cancerous that will do nobody good,
if the president can interfere or intervene into the affairs of the House ,what type of govt do think we will be operating?" Autocratic" change?
and what med him the leader of that party , such party that discriminates it own, is it not same imposition we accuse PDP with.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by baralatie(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2015
ziccoit:

He said he would not interfere but did not say he would not intervene which he is doing now. He is the president of Nigeria and the leader of his party. Now that some unscrupulous individuals are going mutant, it is his responsibility as the leader of APC to call them back on line before they start going cancerous that will do nobody good,
er....point of correction.......
PMB is not the leader of the party according to spokesman of the party,Mr lai Mohammed
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by exco90(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2015
ziccoit:

Buhari is not our party leader.. Says liar muhammed..
So my brother in as much as the bonafied and lyalist of asiwaju says buhari is not their leader.. Den why are u now defending him.. Attaching post that those not belong to him as to justify is intervention in what he said he won't do before...
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by hush15: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Olsoo:
Good move. Now baba is intervening. grin

what is it with this Ahmed Law an group or so. Why are they insisting that they must have heir way? I suspect a sinister motive, even more is a trade between the APC NWC and this so called Ahmed Law an and his backers who are just but a few compared to the entire NASS.

Baba should ignore them and concentrate on his presidential role. I Houghton he said he is the President of all and for nobody, so why is his intervention favouring a particular group? Contradicting his own ideals. APC zonal caucuses have decided and Nigeria doesn't have that time they are wasting in making decisions and reaching heir compromises.

APC, a complete novice in National governance. There should have remained in the opposition rather than dragging the whole country through dirt.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by CSTR2: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Who cares? President Buhari and his crew.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group by mayorchelsea(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
So every of our opinions should be on what journalists or press were able to get on the condition of "anonymity"? I won't be surprised if same punch or another daily comes out tomorrow to give another account and we rush to place comments on the latest version.I'm used to different dailies with contradictory headlines or news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Received By Governor Dickson As He Visits Bayelsa State (Photos) / 2023: Ahmad Lawan Assures APC Of Victory As Osinbajo Meets APC Senators / Ozekhome: Okpetu Decries Unlawful Arrest, Fingers Edo Deputy Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.