Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency (15588 Views)

PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC / Bashir Ahmad Loses Gaya/Ajingi/Albasu APC House Of Reps Primary / Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by powerfulguy: 10:00am On May 28, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7148988/bashir-ahmad-loses-gaya-ajingi#113237595

REJECTION OF THE PRIMARY ELECTION EXERCISE FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES MEMBERSHIP, REPRESENTING ALBASU/GAYA/AJINGI FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY

I hereby categorically reject the process and proceeds of the primary election conducted on 27th of May, 2022 to elect the All Progressives Congress (APC) flagbearer for the position of member House of Representatives for Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency. I offered myself to serve my constituents as best I can and I would have been willing to accept whatever outcome if it was free, fair and credible. I am sad to say that what ensued at the venue of the primaries highly threatens the credibility and integrity the APC has built over two political cycles. It is therefore a great disservice to my people and our great party, to be silent about such injustice.

To the best of my knowledge, election at the primaries stage requires delegates to cast their votes and a winner emerges with the majority votes. It therefore implies that there could not have been any voting process that occurred considering majority of the delegates were neither allowed to vote nor even granted access to the venue.

No document that supposedly validates the election was signed by my agents because they were also denied access to the voting area.

On my arrival to the venue as an aspirant too, I was denied access to the voting area. My supporters who were around the premises for the primaries resisted the unjust treatment I was given and attempted insisting on my entrance into the voting area.

Like I have consistently been saying, my ambition is not worth anybody’s life or safety, so at that time, I believed the best action to take was to vacate the premises in order to douse the friction and for the safety of the majority delegates, my agents and my supporters who were being targeted by thugs.

I, therefore call on the stakeholders of our party, the APC, to as a matter of urgency, save the reputation of the party by insisting on the members of the electoral committee to conduct a fresh, free and fair election.

I would like to commend and extend profound gratitude to the delegates who despite the ill-treatment, refused to be intimidated by anyone. I would also like to send my appreciation to my supporters who have always been with me from the onset. To be silent about the injustice we have experienced, is to disappoint those supporters. I implore all to be calm and remain the law-abiding citizens I know you to be because I still have faith in the APC that this spectacular blunder, we have experienced on the 27th of May, 2022 shall be annulled and credible primary election shall be conducted.

Thank you very much and may Allah bless you all.

Bashir Ahmad,
House of Representatives Aspirant for Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi
https://www.facebook.com/100000529389569/posts/pfbid035uzNSHDFnzwqB9vsqN5RBpi32mNAqNsZNhufRvjdRGrBPT6KVonCx28JVxSzJcBel/

1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by powerfulguy: 10:00am On May 28, 2022
Oga, go Court grin

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by Massiveglory: 10:03am On May 28, 2022
grin Dem don show our asorock brother say asorock affairs different from home affairs

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by Mooh247: 10:11am On May 28, 2022
shocked

Anytime Buhari travels for his Yeye visit, he wants to treat people's fvck up

Malami don collect, Ameachi don collect, even Rochas Okorocha

10 million don go just like that, young man wey just dey gather money, wey just marry... Upon all his hyping of Buhari

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by fergie001: 10:15am On May 28, 2022
grin

28 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by Ebubu3: 10:15am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Anytime Buhari travels for his Yeye visit, he wants to treat people's fvck

10 million don go just like that, young man wey just dey gather money, we just marry... Upon all his hyping of Buhari

If incoming APC government no give am appointment in federal level or in Kano state government he’ll be without position for the next 4-8 years grin
By that time small e make in Buhari time go don finish grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by salbis(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2022
You think say people dey win elections on twitter abi? Better still join PRP or NNPP as the transfer window dey open.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by Mooh247: 10:17am On May 28, 2022
Ebubu3:

If incoming APC government no give am appointment in federal level or in Kano state government he’ll be without position for the next 4-8 years grin

The guy sef follow resign

Hahahaaa

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:17am On May 28, 2022
Ode, olodo. You think sey to dey post Buhari picture online go give you office. You be real confirm swegbe. Abi, you wear Tinubu cloth. You never stop to dey collect. You and all those Sean John Tinubu models go collect wella. Na OYO for all of orna.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by Klington: 10:17am On May 28, 2022
He's completely maaaddd.
The same process he supports against others.

The breakfast is gradually going round.
More wailers to emerge from APCshiit in a very short time.

8 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by APCnaPDP: 10:17am On May 28, 2022
Lol, dem don teach this one politics 102. He thinks his principal will save him, he doesn’t know the man no send una, make una kee unaselves for that side, e no concern am.

He already said 2023 elections ain’t his business .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by Bonaventura(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by Racoon(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2022
cheesy They have started giving him a dose of his own medicine that he have been defending.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by Nobody: 10:18am On May 28, 2022
Your aso rock time is about to expire so you will feel the wailing side of the coin .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by Slorah: 10:18am On May 28, 2022
Of course he will
Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by RaptObserver: 10:18am On May 28, 2022
No polling unit on Twitter. Go and play grassroots politics man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by Realists(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2022
Ebubu3:

In life never wish anyone Evil, for Karma is a female dog
Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by SensualMan: 10:18am On May 28, 2022
That's how the Chicago drug Lord shall reject the result of the APC presidential primary election seeing the way GEJ is dusting him.

9 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by oluwaseyi0: 10:19am On May 28, 2022
I laugh
Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:19am On May 28, 2022
I foresee Tinubu aka Tilumpoo rejecting the APC presidential primary after being disgraced. I foresee him trying to make trouble. I foresee him being given the Abiola treatment. I foresee him kpeme in jail. This and others I have foreseen. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2022
tongue
A fool is soon parted with his money.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by sevo(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2022
Reject, object, suspect, eject, ject, abtanaject....all ject nah ject...Una eye don dey clear small small

7 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by Ebubu3: 10:22am On May 28, 2022
Realists:

In life never wish anyone Evil, for Karma is a female dog
I am not wishing him evil. Well goodluck and all the best to him

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by amnesty7: 10:23am On May 28, 2022
grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency by ednut1(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2022
The man who won na heavyweight. You are a nobody mr ahmad. Go try councillor ship. Eleribu eni

133 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law / DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups / Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.