Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle (28880 Views)

Nigerian Customs Impounds Another Container With Pump Action Rifles. / UPDATE: Customs Impounds Another 440 Pump Action Riffles In Lagos / EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by Neplusultra(f): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Very good! tongue
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by Mekky05(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please when will PMB start recovering all that GEJ and his Cohorts looted from Presidency??
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by vjbrown: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
correctyourself:

I disagree with you! If the man feels truly that its his status car while removed the tires? Its because he knew that been in possession of that type of car is illegal! If he feel otherwise let him go to court of law. As if you dont know how people in power go about handling government properties.
let's the wrath of law take its course, he cannot take laws into his hands while probing has not yet constituted. Wike your days are numbered!!!
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by Dannie2015(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wike_- My governor My goVernoR. There's one goVernment vehicle very close to my house too just Brot in by onE oF AmaeChi's loyaLists.
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by refreshrate: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
I love this guy!
No nonsense.

Those people advocating for probe and all were the same ones screaming for change o, now because na amaechi (traitor) people and its your party member being dealt with the process is flawed.

Wike if you can even make dem vomit the food they ate while in office abeg find laxative join. Me personally i dey your back 100% converting governmnet property to personal use, which kind nonsense be dat?

Person wey no dey office again dey claim status car. yeye dey smell. oniranu

2 Likes

Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by refreshrate: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
FredTony11:

Welcome to the great brotherhood,have you been looking for an opportunity to be one of the brotherhood,this is the right time to join the illuminati brotherhood,it will make you famous,rich,excel in your business.it will established your business round the world and you will be recognized in your country,join the illuminati,if you are interested contact us at:thegreatilluminati666@outlook.com or call: +2348168007545

Meanwhile this one is walking around freely on the streets of Nigeria o, ehn?
who did this to you?
people wicked sha, pikin wey persson carry for nine months, raise am, send am go school, him learn how to use phone keypad see wetin him come dey write on a sunday morning?

kai
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by BaddieKay(f): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Caseless:

Lol @oga caseless.

Ok , I didn't see his comparisons, hence my tilted reply to u.

Erm...your reply was cool and it forced to check ur dp to who's there. Hope I did not break privacy .

Lol,No P.thanks
Nice picture...
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by nigerianvenom(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
dvee2:

I hope if Buhari starts correcting all the wrongs perpetuated by GEJ you won't cry foul

We've bin waiting patiently for him to correct those wrongs, yet he hasnt.
He said he'll take d war to boko haram by leading at d front, up untill now, he hasnt done.
Tell him to correct d wrongs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by celineyoung1404: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Keep moving!
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by celineyoung1404: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Keep moving! ;DKeep moving!
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by M4gunners: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
nigerianvenom:
God bless wike. Pls correct all the wrongs ameachi perpetuated, rivers is not lagos where tinubu rules supreme
Well said bro. Just imagine if another party had won Lagos State gubernatorial election. Na only God know how many cars they would've recovered by now. The same thing goes to Delta State and Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by strongerthaneva(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
correctyourself:

Did you support somebody illegally taken over government properties?Or maybe you don't pay tax,that is why you are talking like this.If you earn 100,000monthly and 5,000is been deducted as your monthly tax you would not alllow some body use buya and turn it to his own personal use.
guy what are u saying that is not conform for ears to listen to..U talking as if u don't know what wike is doing is wrong just witch hunting and neva ready to work at all..I pity rivers pipu..the only governor that has started borrowing just some days after his inauguration.so tell me what is the money for and why so early? Has there been any governor that have borrow since inception of this new administration.See his fingers will be bitten also cos he is part of past administration to be probed..

1 Like

Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by emmatok(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
correctyourself:

I disagree with you! If the man feels truly that its his status car while removed the tires? Its because he knew that been in possession of that type of car is illegal! If he feel otherwise let him go to court of law. As if you dont know how people in power go about handling government properties.

Wike should have gone to the court .
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by Deltagiant: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
This man Wike is living truely to his Igbo name Wike--Strong child or power child

Everything about him is just about ike na ike!
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by Hotstew(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
ddippset:
no one ever said go home with your official cars, or at least I didn't say that. It's madness for anybody to think or suggest a public officer can just pack everything home after service! However in certain cases, certain governments have certain policies of monetizing Certain property esp cars, and it's very very very lawful and permissible by law. That's why I am only saying wike shouldn't just barge into people's houses without due authorization simply because he's got a vendetta. Seize whatever you want to seize but obtain a warrant first from the court or wherever! That's why we call it a democracy. We are not in a jungle. If buhari starts doing same so many tanoids will cry and they will call it decree 4 or decree 99.

It is obvious they former COS did not have any monetization policy backup. If he had, he would have mentioned it. So it is the prerogative of the governor to retrieve these properties from them by force. I am sure even Amaechi did not go home with his official cars.
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by lokodon(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
M4gunners:
Well said bro. Just imagine if another party had won Lagos State gubernatorial election. Na only God know how many cars they would've recovered by now. The same thing goes to Delta State and Edo State.
mrvitalis:

But will u be happy if buhari collects Jonathan farm, estate, hotels and other businesses anyhow?
Hello Nigeriens, stop supporting corruption in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by amacastel: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
If chief of staff takes armored range as his entitlement car I wonder wot the gov will go home with Amechi is 1 of the worse gov in d country if u go to Ph and oda parts of the state u will be shocked rds bad he collect good name from the media cos he is media friendly
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by ekolina(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
So how did you know he got know warrant??
ddippset:
no one ever said go home with your official cars, or at least I didn't say that. It's madness for anybody to think or suggest a public officer can just pack everything home after service! However in certain cases, certain governments have certain policies of monetizing Certain property esp cars, and it's very very very lawful and permissible by law. That's why I am only saying wike shouldn't just barge into people's houses without due authorization simply because he's got a vendetta. Seize whatever you want to seize but obtain a warrant first from the court or wherever! That's why we call it a democracy. We are not in a jungle. If buhari starts doing same so many tanoids will cry and they will call it decree 4 or decree 99.
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by fashrola(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
BlackBaron:
As much as Wike is a thug and militant and it seems a witch hunt, a bulletproof RR is not one that Assistants can just pocket as a parting gift. That's close to Twenty -Thirty million naira vehicle.

If you'll all just be partisan or sentimental for once and read the message contained within.

Bros a 2008 Bulletproof Range Rover goes for N45-50million... and Tony Okocha drives a 2014 Bulletproof Range Rover then you can imagine how much that could cost.... and he still opens his mouth to say that's his 'status car' for crying out loud that car cost over a 55-60million Naira and he thinks a state government can just dole out a 60million Naira to him just like that?

Men I tire for Naija politics oo

1 Like

Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by 999Kobo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
The whole story is clear to me.... Removing the four tyres of the the car... is tantamount to stealing. Question is. ... why would u remove the tyres of your own car you claim to drive everyday. Thieves in high places!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by ddippset(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
ekolina:
So how did you know he got know warrant??
If he got one the owner of the house would be notified. Apparently Tony okocha did not know, he was in Abuja. Going by precedence, he didn't get a warrant. Same thing happened to ibim seminars. Her home was invaded without proper authorization.
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
ib4babes:
Really trying and biting one of the hands that fed him when he was hungry

who was hungry?
u funny o, are u aware wike made amaechi the state govr?
abi person fit dey ghana win elective post for naija? it cant be possible bro!
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by ddippset(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
999Kobo:
The whole story is clear to me.... Removing the four tyres of the the car... is tantamount to stealing. Question is. ... why would u remove the tyres of your own car you claim to drive everyday. Thieves in high places!!!
Wike's people say he removed the tyres, Tony okocha said he didn't. So why do you choose to believe one party? Where you there? Don't get me wrong sha; if those officials got those vehicles Illegally, they should be retrieved by the government but do it legally.

1 Like

Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by lexxylalas2(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Desric:
And that the so-called Wike went home with all his official cars from when he was a LG chairman is to say the least.
I'VE AND WILL NEVER BE A FAN OF WIKE. The man's acts strictly contravene every act of modern civility.

Don't. Worry ppl like us love him because as u can see he is already fighting corruption in rivers state.
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
mrvitalis:

Do u know they are legal means of doing things
Wike clam he read law and his wife is a justice, they should know that.

did u applaud the bauchi govr for rcovering cars from wives of the former ggovr?
if yes then u r not supposee to condemn wike, hw can a common chief of staff hv a armoured range rover which could cost more than 300million naira? n stella oduah was persecuted for the same thng though hers was lesser.
why r nigerians hypocrites?

1 Like

Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by kenchylala: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
mrvitalis:

But will u be happy if buhari collects Jonathan farm, estate, hotels and other businesses anyhow?

If it was gotten wit public funds collect it anyhow, its within the Law. Bulletproof Jeep at that, do you the present going rate for that Jeep, what stupid status car, if he needs a car d state get one not those running almost 50m, and this is outside other office entitlements. When we have short fall in funds what will d new officials use? PLS COLLECT ALL BACK
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by kenchylala: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
ddippset:
If he got one the owner of the house would be notified. Apparently Tony okocha did not know, he was in Abuja. Going by precedence, he didn't get a warrant. Same thing happened to ibim seminars. Her home was invaded without proper authorization.

When you wan catch thief u go knock on d door say I want catch thief ? The recovery team ve the legal backing to do their job.
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by luckier9(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Desric:
And that the so-called Wike went home with all his official cars from when he was a LG chairman is to say the least.
I'VE AND WILL NEVER BE A FAN OF WIKE. The man's acts strictly contravene every act of modern civility.

true talk my dear. he went home with all. I don't knw wiked wike don't how to play real politics. must every support him?
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by tascowonder: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
How can a Bullet proof Range Rover be status car of Chief of Service to Government House....except he have a prove that it was auction to him after their administration bounce out...... also if this is the practice in Rivers State, let ask Nysom Wike if he return his own official car as former Chief of Staff to Rotimi Amechi between 2007 -2011
Re: Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Eyaa! This man has gotten a bad adviser, this is actually a plot to kick him out.

He should learn from GEJ lost, he is on a long things now. WIKE you can never reap peace when you sow violence, you were using federal might against Amaechi, you will see the federal might against you soon

I beg sweetheart come and put that head of fish for my soup please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan / Bola Tinubu Visits Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.