Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Will You Feel If This Happens? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If This Happens? (601 Views)

Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

How Will You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2015

I am sure many people will ignore this and say "its nothing" but still I am sure some people have a different insight about the matter.

Just yesterday A lady asked a brother beside me a random question BUT

I thought she was speaking to me(my mistake grin) na so I start story cheesy

A minute later, She said "Thanks but I wasn't talking to you"

As a sharp guy I said "Ok no problem" but deep down I felt a little bit embarrased, the feeling left few minutes later.

Now the question is "Have you ever been in a similar situation/If so how did you feel?

Blessings cool
Re: How Will You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Oh Oh Oh...
Ma guy, That's really embarrassing. I haven't been in that shoe but I need not to know that it will be a blow to someone both psychologically and otherwise.

A girl for that matter.... my condolences Mate grin

Re: How Will You Feel If This Happens? by Acekidc4(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2015
I will feel hurt and Embarrassed No Doubt about That!!
Re: How Will You Feel If This Happens? by brightnelly(f): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2015
If Na me ehh!! I must embarrass that girl up to 10 times before I forgive am.

What nonsense sad sad
Re: How Will You Feel If This Happens? by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2015
As a no-nonsense nigga, na to comot my belt wipe out the hell out of the girl...angry

Na play oo grin. Make she no go call her huge bf for me embarassed
Re: How Will You Feel If This Happens? by Update(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2015
oboi na die for me.... will feel lik sinkin inside de ground ah swear
Re: How Will You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
perception is the case here, she didn't do anything bad rather she was civil with you. it's a mere misunderstanding unless you are the kind of person that gives a fk what people think and in this case the people around you guys at that moment.

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Top 6 Ultimate Reasons Never To Date A Friend’s Ex / Why That Female Corporate Marketer Might Just Be A Proffesional Harlot.