Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,399 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese (46754 Views)

Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target / Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks / Why You Should Learn Chinese In Port Harcourt And Where (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by engrshakespeare: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
bloglover:

对。得到了一年奖学金,我已经毕业了。

那好,恭喜恭喜。你是去那个大学?
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by bloglover(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
engrshakespeare:

那好,恭喜恭喜。你是去那个大学?
谢谢。。中国传媒大学, 北京。
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by engrshakespeare: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
bloglover:

谢谢。。中国传媒大学, 北京。

好的,那可能明年在中国见吧
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by bloglover(m): 12:31am On Aug 21, 2015
engrshakespeare:

好的,那可能明年在中国见吧
好的。
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by aboki2000(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2015
engrshakespeare:

好的,那可能明年在中国见吧
呵呵 明年你在中国见鬼吧
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by masties2(f): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Bro where is Greenfield schools located?

It is at Maryland Ikeja, Lagos. It is a highbrow school with one of the most expensive fees. You can google the school.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by engrshakespeare: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2015
masties2:

It is at Maryland Ikeja, Lagos. It is a highbrow school with one of the most expensive fees. You can google the school.

ok, thanks.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by masties2(f): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2015
masties2:

Op sorry o. It is Green springs. Anthony near Ikeja. Greenfield is at Lekki, don't know if they do Chinese. Also try schools like Day waterman Abeokuta. I heard they do foreign languages a lot.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2015
@op, why did you title the thread 'For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese' and you now start typing mandarin at yourselves and looking for highbrow schools? undecided
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by bloglover(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2015
engrshakespeare:

好的,那可能明年在中国见吧
请问,你的课本是汉字写的还是英语?
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by engrshakespeare: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2015
bloglover:

请问,你的课本是汉字写的还是英语?

已经跟你说过,硕士的课程一点英语都没有。
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by bloglover(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
engrshakespeare:

已经跟你说过,硕士的课程一点英语都没有。
好。
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Anyone know where I can learn Korean on NL?
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by ecosystm(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2015
for those in Abuja should check catholic church along Karu -jukwoyi road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Jeffretaguguo: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2015
You are a fool, ur job is it to go into peoples post and comment rubbish and something u don't know about..am reporting ur post..Mind u GNLD PRODUCTS are the best...Bleep u
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by yomi007k(m): 2:14am On Aug 25, 2015
;DNi xiang jiang zhong wen ma? grin
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Lobolintin(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Can't wait to start speaking mandarin. Chin chu chua Han...ping xing Che.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Lobolintin(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Optimall:
Anyone know where I can learn Korean on NL?

I can be of help

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Curiouscat: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2015
How sure about this are you sir/ma?
ecosystm:
for those in Abuja should check catholic church along Karu -jukwoyi road
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by masties2(f): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
GoldenDr:
Chinese and Italian translator are wanted to interprete at meetings in Nigeria and abroad
Info@gdanigeria.com
Boladonas@yahoo.com
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by aboki2000(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Jeffretaguguo:
You are a fool, ur job is it to go into peoples post and comment rubbish and something u don't know about..am reporting ur post..Mind u GNLD PRODUCTS are the best...Bleep u
grin
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by pweedyuz(f): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2015
I studied english nd looking for another language to back it up...I hear chinese is easy to learn nd very cheap....pls I want 2 know d year range it will take for an amateur learner lyk myself 2 grasp d language....Also,,will it b ok to enroll during my service year #considering work loads here#
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Alicece: 3:17am On Sep 02, 2015
If you want to learn the native speaking Chinese, you'd better to follow a native Chinese teacher. I study with Hanbridge Mandarin http://www.hanbridgemandarin.com

I feels good although I just started learning with Hanbridge Mandarin for two weeks, they are the live teacher to teach me Chinese by using Virtual classroom, just like learning in campus.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Boblanre: 4:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Interesting. Having a blog where you can post class notes will help. This thread can afford you that opportunity too.
Just seeing you & bloglover typing all those symbols up there is intimidating enough. grin
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by bloglover(m): 4:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Boblanre:
Interesting. Having a blog where you can post class notes will help. This thread can afford you that opportunity too.
Just seeing you & bloglover typing all those symbols up there is intimidating enough. grin
check out d blog below
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by bloglover(m): 6:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Boblanre:
u can also follow us on Facebook, search for GETCHINESETIC
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Can someone grab Chinese language within a year and any ideas about where I can learn Spanish
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by aboki2000(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2015

Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by bloglover(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
SmooshCHN:
你坏蛋 grin grin cheesy。。

我必须说,你们的说汉语和写汉子有料。 wink。我也是学。在四川学习西医。。我很高兴认识你。你们写作了汉语考试三吗?我想写,还没有准备好。do you have materials to help? Thanks
是不是HSK三级考试?
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by SmooshCHN: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
bloglover:

是不是HSK三级考试?
是的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shenuga, Lastma Officer Dies While Trying To Help Motorist In Distress (picture) / Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award / The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.