Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? (696 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? by gabbidonb(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Hi NLanders, I have a distance cousin who leaves abroad and intend to marry from back home;but his challenge remain ,how can you propose to a girl you barely know or meet on social media;he thinks it sounds creepy and desperate. But still prefers to marry someone from back home. Kindly advice as to best way to go about it. your views,advice and suggestions are warmly welcome[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
absolutely
Re: Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? by apogeez(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? by CountDracula(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Distance proposal... undecided stand atleast 20feets from her and den propose
Re: Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? by Thavik(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2015
CountDracula:
Distance proposal... undecided stand atleast 20feets from her and den propose
do you think you're funny?
If you have nothing to say .don't type at all
Re: Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? by CountDracula(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Thavik:
do you think you're funny? If you have nothing to say .don't type at all
.Sue me
Re: Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? by Thavik(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2015
CountDracula:

.Sue me
haha. I think i'll pass
Re: Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Its quite easy to propose to a girl from 'distance' or online.
But will the relationship work? That I can't say.
So many things to consider.

Even a 'non-distance' relationship does not work atimes.

As regards the proposal, I'll advice you just get to know the girl. Get to each other online. Chat like you two are dating.
Re: Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? by Jamean(f): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2015
Do it via a Webcam than DHL delivers the ring simultaneously. wink

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Flesh and Blood didn't reveal this to you..
Jamean:
Do it via a Webcam than DHL delivers the ring simultaneously. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Propose From Distance; Can It Really Work?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
You think this can really work ...lol
TheRealAdonye:
Flesh and Blood didn't reveal this to you..

(1) (Reply)

WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops / Photo: Is This True About Your EX? / How Do You Really Know You're Falling In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.